We have become cowards

Then why do we need laws at all? are not laws society's way of saying what is acceptable behavior?
Because even though we have an innate sense of right and wrong, that is the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you, we all violate this inner voice at some point.

We then need to deal with that person to maintain a civil society.

Now in the case of the Nazi genocide, they had to use mental gymnastics to bypass this inner voice of doing unto others as you would want done to you. They did this by dehumanizing the Jew. In this way, they could be treated like cattle.

We all know how animals are treated. This is why dehumanizing people is a red flag leading straight to genocide, much like the unborn are referred to as a "fetus" and not unborn baby.

Americans are cowards now mostly. Scared, timid, weak and spinless cucks just sitting around and letting the country fester. And the worst part is they are so cowardly they encourage it to happen to avoid having to take action.

If you believe that then you know very little of the rest of the world. On the whole America has been choir boys compared to the real history of mankind. That is if you knew the reality of the world beyond just the light skim coat you get in world history in highschool.
I learned my history outside of high school.

And this incident is nothing new as far as the study of sociology is concerned. In fact it has been repeated so many times that it has become cliché

It's still not moral, regardless of "deviations"

What is and is not moral is decided by society.

In the days when the bible was written it was the norm for girls as young as 12 to be married and for marriages to be arranged. It was viewed as moral and normal at the time. Not so much any longer.

Slavery was viewed as moral by the bible, not so much any longer.

What is and is not moral is decided by society.

In the days when the bible was written it was the norm for girls as young as 12 to be married and for marriages to be arranged. It was viewed as moral and normal at the time. Not so much any longer.

Slavery was viewed as moral by the bible, not so much any longer.

Asshole, standing by a doing nothing whíle a woman is raped is not moral

Save your leftist babble crap

Society defines good and evil.

How many so called "good men" have crossed the line for their cause?
Quite a few in the United States, and i have a very good feeling that it is going to repeat itself again, though this time, the push wont stop at Savanah but completely into to sea.

1634479246422.png

When you lose the young men and women of this country in your support, then you lose bigly.....Just a matter of time...

I learned my history outside of high school.

And this incident is nothing new as far as the study of sociology is concerned. In fact it has been repeated so many times that it has become cliché
Well if you went to a public school, you were more or less forced to learn history outside of school.

Quite a few in the United States, and i have a very good feeling that it is going to repeat itself again, though this time, the push wont stop at Savanah but completely into to sea.

View attachment 552896
When you lose the young men and women of this country in your support, then you lose bigly.....Just a matter of time...

If people really knew what those peace loving turkey eating Pilgrims actually did to the Pequot Indians Thanksgiving would have an entirely different meaning.

Because even though we have an innate sense of right and wrong, that is the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you, we all violate this inner voice at some point.

We then need to deal with that person to maintain a civil society.

Now in the case of the Nazi genocide, they had to use mental gymnastics to bypass this inner voice of doing unto others as you would want done to you. They did this by dehumanizing the Jew. In this way, they could be treated like cattle.

We all know how animals are treated. This is why dehumanizing people is a red flag leading straight to genocide, much like the unborn are referred to as a "fetus" and not unborn baby.
I have learned that a progressive woman's fetus is only an animal and should be treated so, otherwise the stupid gene is allowed to multiply.

Forum List

Back