We have become cowards

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

We have become a nation where there is a contract to be signed to help someone in distress so you will not be charged with a crime or sued. The abuses of surveillances of so called professionals and people who have access to it and are worse makes it a logical response. It is humiliating to be profiled by surveillance abuses who make the accusers not charged, the real perps.

It goes back to the pussification of the male species. To lower the T levels of the male child so they wouldnt grow up and cause new world wars. This also achieved the toxic masculinity of the males today, because instead of them being protective(a positive effect of high T) of women, now the pajama boys would rather video the incident so they can get hits on their youtube, facebook, or tiktok. There are still some REAL men out there, but they are far and few compared to 50 years ago.

american-manhood.jpg

It goes back to the pussification of the male species. To lower the T levels of the male child so they wouldnt grow up and cause new world wars. This also achieved the toxic masculinity of the males today, because instead of them being protective(a positive effect of high T) of women, now the pajama boys would rather video the incident so they can get hits on their youtube, facebook, or tiktok. There are still some REAL men out there, but they are far and few compared to 50 years ago.

View attachment 552856
Not really.

See my link above. That happened when men were men and a Marlboro tasted good like a cigarette should

You would have not done a damn thing. Fucking coward posting on USMB.

Forum List

Back