We have become cowards

If those in power make the rules, then doesnt follow said rules, why the fuck should the voters of those assholes follow same law. Lead by example, must of never been taught to you...
Like i said this has nothing to do with that.

Human behavior is not always determined by some law passed by some politicians.

Like i said this has nothing to do with that.

Human behavior is not always determined by some law passed by some politicians.
I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, where you could leave your car and house unlocked, because if someone stole from you, the perp would lose his hand that he eats with, and get no welfare for having it removed. If you took drugs or a life, your head would be separated from your shoulders, and drug use or murder was usually done by a foreigner, and that was rare. So dont give me your shit about human behavior not determined by law, only when the laws are enforced and max punishment does that behavior become better...

I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, where you could leave your car and house unlocked, because if someone stole from you, the perp would lose his hand that he eats with, and get no welfare for having it removed. If you took drugs or a life, your head would be separated from your shoulders, and drug use or murder was usually done by a foreigner, and that was rare. So dont give me your shit about human behavior not determined by law, only when the laws are enforced and max punishment does that behavior become better...
If that's how you want to live feel free to move back.

Leftist view everything as a social construct.

It's just like gender, they think that is a social construct, but then have surgery to change genders.

LOL.
Morality is a "societal construct" until some soy boy hears some so-called "hate speech". Then they start screaming right and wrong with the scream of a second grade girl.

Morality is a "societal construct" until some soy boy hears some so-called "hate speech". Then they start screaming right and wrong with the scream of a second grade girl.
So if Hitler had won the war, then the genocide of Jews would be considered moral.

Ok, just glad we all understand the Left.

Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back