We have become cowards

So if Hitler had won the war, then the genocide of Jews would be considered moral.

Ok, just glad we all understand the Left.

Thanks for that.

Is our dropping of two atomic bombs on civilian targets considered moral?

Leftist view everything as a social construct.

It's just like gender, they think that is a social construct, but then have surgery to change genders.

LOL.

It just goes to show they don't really believe what they say is all.
Oh I'm a leftist now?

Funny the other day I was being called a Trumper.

Deny it all you want.

Society determines what is nd isn't acceptable behavior.

And since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is "normal" to have deviations from the mean.

Morality is a "societal construct" until some soy boy hears some so-called "hate speech". Then they start screaming right and wrong with the scream of a second grade girl.
IDGAF what you say so go ahead and say it.

My political stance is mind your own fucking business. You should try it

If that's how you want to live feel free to move back.
There is going to be a reckoning in the United States, you progressive slaves are over stepping our generosity and compassion. Soon you will rue the day that you were born, instead of being aborted by that stupid liberal thing who hatched you.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Oh I'm a leftist now?

Deny it all you want.

And since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is "normal" to have deviations from the mean.

Standing by and doing nothing whíle a woman is raped is not moral. It is in fact cowardice

Well it's nice to know so you don't look like an ass when you take the moral high ground
Why the fuck should I care about some shit that happened before I was born? Give me one good reason.

Oh I'm a leftist now?

Deny it all you want.

No, society does not determine what is acceptable behavior, you do.

That's why when society says to round up the Jews and kill them, you don't participate.

Americans are cowards now mostly. Scared, timid, weak and spinless cucks just sitting around and letting the country fester. And the worst part is they are so cowardly they encourage it to happen to avoid having to take action.

The US has committed enough atrocities that if one believed in such things our fate was sealed a long time ago

If you believe that then you know very little of the rest of the world. On the whole America has been choir boys compared to the real history of mankind. That is if you knew the reality of the world beyond just the light skim coat you get in world history in highschool.

Why the fuck should I care about some shit that happened before I was born? Give me one good reason.
Wow

I guess you never heard the old saying

"Those that don't know history are destined to repeat it"

No, society does not determine what is acceptable behavior, you do.

That's why when society says to round up the Jews and kill them, you don't participate.

Then why do we need laws at all? are not laws society's way of saying what is acceptable behavior?

Forum List

Back