We have a president that attacks more than half the American people in every single speech.

I know it's too long ago for the liberal short term memory to recall but Obama actually did attack half the population by using the IRS to punish and intimidate political enemies. In at least one speech he ridiculed Americans for clinging to their guns and the Bible and he made fun of Down's syndrome kids with a failed stand up comedy routine. It must be easy for hate filled lefties to take offense at everything President Trump says especially when the crowd chants USA-USA.
Obama ever say I'd like to punch his face in? or put Trump in jail ?? etc etc

Is that like the assholes Crooked Hillary who attacked tens of millions of Americans as being "deplorable"? That probably cost her the election. Well that and running on a stupid platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders and bring in a million damn Muslim refugees.

Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

I'm a Democrat and I don't know any Democrats who believe such nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

Yet Trump pounds at such nonsense in every speech and every press briefing.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?
The day you support the President and the USA over the illegals is the day we will believe you do not want open borders! Meanwhile, keep it up.

I know it's too long ago for the liberal short term memory to recall but Obama actually did attack half the population by using the IRS to punish and intimidate political enemies. In at least one speech he ridiculed Americans for clinging to their guns and the Bible and he made fun of Down's syndrome kids with a failed stand up comedy routine. It must be easy for hate filled lefties to take offense at everything President Trump says especially when the crowd chants USA-USA.
Then why does the right get so upset when it is done to them?
the same reason the left does when its done to them....

Is that like the assholes Crooked Hillary who attacked tens of millions of Americans as being "deplorable"? That probably cost her the election. Well that and running on a stupid platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders and bring in a million damn Muslim refugees.
Benghazi Benghazi and still outvoted the orange moron

Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?
The left don’t associate as being Americans, so the OP is BS.

You morons just held rallies across the nation for open borders and abolishing ICE. That was way back... let me think... oh yeah, YESTERDAY!

Democrats do want open borders, legalization of illicit drugs and greatly reduce police power.

Add killing their offspring and that is pretty much the platform

The right with American values ??? lol lol that's my laugh of the day ,,Thanks Weather

Democrats do want open borders, legalization of illicit drugs and greatly reduce police power.

Add killing their offspring and that is pretty much the platform
Their new fucking wet dream! Abolish ICE.

And here I thought you loons were trying to forget about Benghazi.

it's hardly nonsense. It's the indisputable proof. You prove it every day right here in this forum.

Nobody lies more than a snowflake lies about Republicans.

The right with American values ??? lol lol that's my laugh of the day ,,Thanks Weather
Lefts definition of American values is to shoot everyone you don't agree with.

Only if you count the Illegals like they did in California and New York.

The day you support the President and the USA over the illegals is the day we will believe you do not want open borders! Meanwhile, keep it up.

Like a loyalty oath? Agree with POTUS or shut up?

Like a loyalty oath? Agree with POTUS or shut up?
Not what I said asshole!

You morons just held rallies across the nation for open borders and abolishing ICE. That was way back... let me think... oh yeah, YESTERDAY!

Not for open borders. For putting young children back with their parents.

Forum List

Back