We have a president that attacks more than half the American people in every single speech.

Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

I'm a Democrat and I don't know any Democrats who believe such nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

Yet Trump pounds at such nonsense in every speech and every press briefing.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?
Crying room, find one.

Trump can't give a speech without saying Democrats want to have open borders, drugs, get rid of the police or such related nonsense.

In fact, it is such nonsense, it's difficult to believe Republicans would fall for it.

I don't believe that Republicans don't care about children. They just care about their own children, not other people's.

Just because we can't see a GOP policy that doesn't help corporations or the very rich. Doesn't mean they don't care about, er, OK, besides there own families, I don't know who they care about. And since they don't seem to want daycare or healthcare or school lunches, I'm not even sure they care that much about their own families. But I'm not attacking them for that, just pointing out their policies don't seem to be targeted for any others but the rich and corporations.

Look at GOP environmental policies. Democrats want to leave a beautiful and pristine country for their kids and grand kids. Looking at their policies, it seems Republicans want to tear it apart for profit when the base doesn't even benefit. Only rich people and corporations. And not even the children and grand children of rich people. They will have to live here too.

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?[/QUO

Your last 2 paragraphs just like a number of the your fellow dems gets the response you deem as lies.

good for him!!!!!!!!!!!
they are jackasses anyway that need an ass kicking!!!

But still, the question is, have you ever seen a president this divisive? Republicans are 90% white so naturally they will say Obama simply because he is black. But when did he accuse Republicans of something similar to wanting open borders or such nonsense?
Crying room, find one.
LOL gramps believes all trump bs ,,,,a real simp

Crying room, find one.
I dont believe or disbelieve any of it. If it has no impact on my life then I simply don't care.

K? Are we square?

Crying room, find one.
I dont believe or disbelieve any of it. If it has no impact on my life then I simply don't care.

K? Are we square?
Yes square .... as a matter of fact from now on if I had a fk I wouldn't give it

Crying room, find one.

K? Are we square?
Yes square .... as a matter of fact from now on if I had a fk I wouldn't give it
Then we agree.

If you're against open borders....why do you support a political party that is hell bent on keeping our borders open???

They have to keep them open to attain their goals.
Maybe you're not smart enough to figure this out.

President in name only.

You did not mind when Obama attacked republicans now did you?
What did he say?
Ahh yes selective memory how convenient.
Ahh, you don't know either.

What did he say?
I guess the 8 years Obama was bad mouthing republicans you were asleep right?

What did he say?
I guess the 8 years Obama was bad mouthing republicans you were asleep right?
very few times and when he did he had a smile on his face ,,,not like the lying bully trump

DhRkZaeUYAARmBi.jpg

DhRkrggWkAEweZc.jpg
DhRoslcUwAAbzjz.jpg

And make no mistake, when you boast that you sexually assault unwilling women, they you are a pig. Know anyone who does that and boasts about it?

Forum List

Back