We Don’t Need No $60K Paperweights

Since computers were introduced to fuel driven vehicle engines, they have become much more efficient.

I have a 2012 GMC Acadia, and it STILL gets the SAME mileage as it did when it was brand new.

My previous carburator engines on vehicles I had were not like this. They more you drove them, the more they sucked the gas. The older they got, the more gas and oil they guzzled.

And when fuel driven vehicles are once again introduced to a new tech to enhance the performance of the engines, they will be even better at saving fuel and expanding the range and life of the vehicles engine if properly maintained.

Currently I've invested some money into a new company that is designing a new battery type for electrically driven machines and vehicles, that take 10 minutes or less to charge. They also regulate their own temperature to keep them from exploding or catching fire, to keep from degrading as fast as the current market automotive batteries are doing.

This company is also engineering an all electric truck, that is lined up for a 2025 unveiling to the public.
A truck which they are hoping, has everything needed in an electric vehicle, except for the self charging option, which they will hopefully be working on after the truck is on the market. I can't wait.

Nope, keep guessing. You'll be surprised.

Hint: It is a living thing.

A pet monkey?

That would be pretty cool. I'd teach him how to drive, so he could be my chauffeur.

Or dress him up in a little suit, give him a lantern, and put him out in the front yard as a lawn jockey.

The neighbors would be jealous.

:laughing0301:

A pet monkey?

That would be pretty cool. I'd teach him how to drive, so he could be my chauffeur.

Or dress him up in a little suit, give him a lantern, and put him out in the front yard as a lawn jockey.

The neighbors would be jealous.

:laughing0301:

Another hint:

Some are small, some are large, others are colorful while some are not. They can live in woods, deserts, mountains or meadows. They cause fear and panic, but are really not that bad, for real guys.

What is the mystery thing?

Another hint:

Some are small, some are large, others are colorful while some are not. They can live in woods, deserts, mountains or meadows. They cause fear and panic, but are really not that bad, for real guys.

What is the mystery thing?

Don't have a clue.

Just wait until they take control of the charging stations and your home electrical system. Low social credit score or posted something they didn't like last night?

You're not going anywhere
Yep. It’s called SmartGrid and it’s even worse than you could imagine.

Yep. It’s called SmartGrid and it’s even worse than you could imagine.

I can believe that. We've had for probably 15 years a device in our electrical service that monitors usage. It's a box on the wall in the garage closet. It just stays there with lights blinking, and I have no idea what it does.

Maybe I should hit it with a hammer and see what happens. :laughing0301:

One of the problems of any fascist government that rules by force is keeping the opposition suppressed and incapable of taking action.

Eliminating mobility of the citizens is of top strategic importance.

I can believe that. We've had for probably 15 years a device in our electrical service that monitors usage. It's a box on the wall in the garage closet. It just stays there with lights blinking, and I have no idea what it does
It’s probably a Demand Meter. They were an early version of what Smart Meters are now. They allow the electric company to monitor usage in real time to predict overall grid needs and power management.

SnartGrid is far more nefarious. SG allows the electric company to brown/black out customers, change rates based on usage and time of day, etc…

It’s also part of the larger “Smart” system where they want to be able to control your thermostat, many of your appliances, your home security systems, etc… You didn’t think the word “Smart” in front of everything these days was just a coincidence, did you?

Don't have a clue.

Screenshot 2022-07-04 111050.png

It’s probably a Demand Meter. They were an early version of what Smart Meters are now. They allow the electric company to monitor usage in real time to predict overall grid needs and power management.

SnartGrid is far more nefarious. SG allows the electric company to brown/black out customers, change rates based on usage and time of day, etc…

It’s also part of the larger “Smart” system where they want to be able to control your thermostat, many of your appliances, your home security systems, etc… You didn’t think the word “Smart” in front of everything these days was just a coincidence, did you?
Who wouldn’t want unelected desk jockeys controlling your thermostat during heatwaves and blizzards?

A $300 snake? :eek-52:
Axanthic-Ball-Python-1280x720.jpg

Well that's the outer limits of my budget. I'll probably spend less than that.

Some snakes can be expensive depending on the breed, or the color patterns. A snake like this can fetch up to $1,000. Some super rare color patterns have fetched over $100,000 before, but that is excessive to me.

I've enjoyed handling snakes since I was four, so now that I've moved out of the house, I can finally get a pasta shaped friend.

New Topics

Forum List

Back