DNC Presidential Candidate

How about a party that says it wants to end border chaos, but now wants to put it off for a year? They don’t say what the problems are, just that they don’t want to help Biden, the country be damned!
Poopy pants and Mitch the bitch came up with a plan that will weaken the country and maintain all the chaos. That's why people who actually want to fix the problem are laughing at them, idiots that they are. MAGA

Poopy pants and Mitch the bitch came up with a plan that will weaken the country and maintain all the chaos. That's why people who actually want to fix the problem are laughing at them, idiots that they are. MAGA
Poopy Pants is Trump. So he and Mitch are trying to weaken the country? Tell me something new!

#DIDYOUSMELLTHAT

So....
Biden won the primary because someone started a write in campaign .

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

I don't think so....I think games are afoot. Like they want someone else in the White House other than Donald....and Biden is a loser no matter how you slice it.
The latest with the Southern Border fiasco is just another of a long list of failures. Just like his EV mandate that has failed at every juncture. No cars produced that anyone will buy at any price....even though the MFGs are losing $20k per car.

So the Democrats need a candidate that will energize voters at least as much as Trump energizes his....RFK isn't it either. Hillary is too old and a witch....Enter Michelle....

It's called a caucus.

EMH endorsed Vivek, but to notice that would require an IQ over 5 and a reading comp level above 3rd grade...

Face it, Mike is just a BIG COWARD HIDING IN THE CLOSET....

The only thing you obsess over more than Jews is gay people.

So....
Biden won the primary because someone started a write in campaign .

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

I don't think so....I think games are afoot. Like they want someone else in the White House other than Donald....and Biden is a loser no matter how you slice it.
The latest with the Southern Border fiasco is just another of a long list of failures. Just like his EV mandate that has failed at every juncture. No cars produced that anyone will buy at any price....even though the MFGs are losing $20k per car.

So the Democrats need a candidate that will energize voters at least as much as Trump energizes his....RFK isn't it either. Hillary is too old and a witch....Enter Michelle....

Only complete idiots believe Michell Obama will be the nominee.

Only complete idiots believe Michell Obama will be the nominee.
It's a rumor....
I showed the official paperwork too....

It's up to the DNC Caucus. I won't be participating in the caucus...but anything can come out of it. The Democratic Primaries are only a suggestion for the Caucus...(Bernie found that out)

So it's possible and plausible...they think she is a rallying personality that can generate interest.

It's a rumor....
I showed the official paperwork too....

It's up to the DNC Caucus. I won't be participating in the caucus...but anything can come out of it. The Democratic Primaries are only a suggestion for the Caucus...(Bernie found that out)

So it's possible and plausible...they think she is a rallying personality that can generate interest.
It's not up to the DNC caucus at all. It is up to Michelle Obama and she has absolutely ZERO interest in it.

Message to stupid DNC
Secure Border
Bring down inflation and gas prices
Release all JFK Files and UFO Files
Kill Woke
Liberate Mexico
Nuke Iran, China, and North Korea

The only thing you obsess over more than Jews is gay people.

I have absolutely no problem with gays who are honest and stay away from underage kids.

Mike is clearly not honest, and is a BIG COWARD for HIDING IN THE CLOSET....

We already had one homO Prez hiding in the closet, and she was an absolutely treasonous disaster in every aspect....

It takes an IQ under 5 to not notice that Mike has a penis...

R.6420854e51614a814203d6bbc693f704

Michelle Obama's Red Pantsuit by Sergio Hudson [PHOTOS]'s Red Pantsuit by Sergio Hudson [PHOTOS]

Michelle Obama is a man theory : Page 4

Obviously a transgender.

Obviously a transgender.

I'm still thinking that the eventual candidate will be Gretched Whitmer....

But it sure would be fun if Mike ran. His speeches would be flooded with people shouting

MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!!!!!

and signs saying = DROP TROU, let's see the dick!!!!

Forum List

Back