We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

Hey, guys.

Check out my signature. Someone who named himself after John Galt says he doesn't give a shit about Trump's spending or the federal debt.

"At least I'm getting my money's worth now." Is that the Randian definition of a leech, or what?

Pseudocons are positively schizophrenic.

Ever notice that everything for the "public good" always ends with more power for the government and more capability for their intrusion into the lives of citizens? Ayn Rand saw it coming.

No. Not it doesn't. At all. It doesn't even remotely pose a "threat" to public safety. Quite the contrary, it protects the public.

Legislation on encryption ‘may be necessary,’ deputy attorney general warns
Only in Atlas Shrugged, The AntiChrist doesn't show up near the end.

I agree though.

Record-high gas prices.
Your BDS is getting the better of you, P@triot.

Here are oil and gas prices going back 20 years:

oil-gas-prices.jpg

Record high gas prices?
I never cease to marvel at just how low your IQ is. Please allow me to help you here, little guy:
The highest ever price for a gallon of regular gas was $4.11 in July of 2008, according to AAA
You get that, dumb shit? $4.11 per gallon in 2008. Well here is indisputable proof that you’re a fuck’n moron:

A28E76B6-87C6-4823-9200-727D93945D58.jpeg

Almost $6.00 per gallon, you high school dropout. Almost $2.00 more than the previous high (6 > 4). Ask an adult to explain it to you. It’s also almost 50% higher than the previous high, but since you can’t do 1st grade math, we won’t get into percentages.

Sources: Photo posted by NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp to his social media account. CBS News provided data.

This thread isn’t about Biden’s debt either (nor have I made one). Reading comprehension problem? :laugh:
You mentioned $30 trillion in debt. Did you erase that from your mind already?!?

I never cease to marvel at just how low your IQ is. Please allow me to help you here, little guy:

You get that, dumb shit? $4.11 per gallon in 2008. Well here is indisputable proof that you’re a fuck’n moron:

View attachment 545240

Almost $6.00 per gallon, you high school dropout. Almost $2.00 more than the previous high (6 > 4). Ask an adult to explain it to you. It’s also almost 50% higher than the previous high, but since you can’t do 1st grade math, we won’t get into percentages.

Sources: Photo posted by NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp to his social media account. CBS News provided data.
Oh, look. The tard found an anecdote! Instead of looking at the national average.

You don't quote the highest national average and then post a single sign from one gas station, idiot.

I posted the chart showing national averages for the past 20 years, and we are NOT experiencing the highest gas prices ever.

Jesus, no wonder you rubes are so easily fooled and parrot such idiotic nonsense.

View attachment 545240

By the way, that's a gas station in California. I found where you got that picture. Gas prices are always higher than the national average in California.

What a dipshit.

dipshit.jpg

You mentioned $30 trillion in debt. Did you erase that from your mind already?!?
And you low-IQ ass responded "you didn't create a thread about Trump's debt". FFS, you really have a serious reading comprehension problem.

By the way, that's a gas station in California.
Nobody said it wasn't California, you fucking high school dropout. The fact is, that is higher than we have ever seen. So go do what you normally do, and eat a dick cause you got owned with facts.

P@triot, your dishonesty is pathetic but typical.
That's exactly what I would expect from someone who got humiliated. You opened your ignorant mouth, I used that opportunity to shove some facts down your throat, and now you're choking on them (like you do all of those dicks every night).

I just proved otherwise, you fucking high school dropout :laugh:
No you didn't. You got a serious beatdown. I'm not surprised you don't have the character to admit it.

See posts 168 through 171.

Nobody said it wasn't California, you fucking high school dropout. The fact is, that is higher than we have ever seen. So go do what you normally do, and eat a dick cause you got owned with facts.
An ANECDOTE of a single gas station is not proof of the highest gas prices ever, retard!

Also, see post 171. You're STILL wrong anyway.

Forum List

Back