We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

Obviously untrue, according to the standards of decent society, stardards which you're so proud of not adhering to. Murder by neglect is still murder.
Completely untrue. John Galt never had a legal responsibility for someone (such as a caregiver or a physician). Therefore, he literally cannot be guilty of "neglect". You continue to lie every time you post. In fact, we've never seen you make a single post without lying. Think about what that says about you.

You're just a selfish psychopath babyman
Again...Mammaries 1st grade "logic" - either slave for my benefit or you're a "psychopath babyman". You welfare queens are hilarious. Always attempting to convince others that they owe you. Amazing.

It must suck for you, to be the only freedom fighter among a whole planet of slave owners.
So in a rare moment of honesty, you're actually admitting you believe in slavery. Why is that? Just because you're too lazy to provide for yourself? Is it just that you have so much hate in your heart? What is it exactly?

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to claim that not doing something is “mass murder”.
Imagine my neighbor tapped into my electric line without my permission. Now that neighbor is using my electricity to power his oxygen machine. If I cut the power, I kill him.
I just had to respond to this gem a second time because it's so damn funny. We're talking about not doing something and his first example is of him actively doing something (cutting the power). :laugh:

His ideology is so bat-shit crazy, he's literally incapable of even providing a made up scenario to defend it :lmao:

Cool! A full five-post bitch meltdown! That ties P@triot's previous meltdown record.

He does that when he can't respond to getting humiliated.

Damn, I'm good.

The funniest part? He doesn't seem to have actually read _Atlas Shrugged_. In that book, Galt actually organized a "strike" by every critical person in the world. Odd how P@triot defines an organized planned destruction of society as "just withdrawing himself".

He does that when he can't respond to getting humiliated.
“Humiliated”? Is that what you call it when I state that someone cannot be guilty of “mass murder” by simply doing nothing and then you give an example where you “cut the power” (which is actively doing something - the polar opposite of doing nothing)? :laugh:

In that book, Galt actually organized a "strike" by every critical person in the world.
Wait…I thought the left supported labor and their “strikes” against “evil” corporations? 🤔

Are you admitting you’re so far left, that you actually believe in slave labor with no rights? 🤯

No, they're not.

That's why the MGTOW crows is so upset. They see how women are doing just fine without them. Nobody paid any attention to their tantrums.
Yes they are and women and the government are both alarmed by it.

No one said anygthing abougt MGTOW which is only an online community reflecting a much larger and growing phenomenon.

Imagine my neighbor tapped into my electric line without my permission. Now that neighbor is using my electricity to power his oxygen machine.

If I cut the power, I kill him. That would be deliberate murder on my part, regardless of whether he stole my electricity. No moral person could argue otherwise.

That's John Galt, times a billion, and you support it.

Obviously untrue, according to the standards of decent society, stardards which you're so proud of not adhering to. Murder by neglect is still murder.

It must suck for you, to be the only freedom fighter among a whole planet of slave owners.

Oh wait, that's not the case. You're just a selfish psychopath babyman.
No it would not be murder.

What did he did is theft.

Imagine my neighbor tapped into my electric line without my permission. Now that neighbor is using my electricity to power his oxygen machine.

If I cut the power, I kill him. That would be deliberate murder on my part, regardless of whether he stole my electricity. No moral person could argue otherwise.

That's John Galt, times a billion, and you support it.

Oh wait, that's not the case. You're just a selfish psychopath babyman.
Murder by neglect does not apply in that situation. IF one has responsibilty for another such as one's own child than yes neglecting that infant to the point that it dies is murder.

However it is not murder by neglect when one refuses share one's resources with another which one has no responsiblity for such as your silly scenario.

Because he was. He knew what he was doing would kill a billion people, and he did it anyways. The fact that you call it "withdrawing support" is just whitewashing. If a billion peoople depend on me, and I withdraw the support, that means I deliberately killed them. It doesn't matter if they shouldn't have become dependent. They did, so withdrawing support is deliberate murder.

Beware moral monsters like P@triot, who will always find justification for mass murder.
Real meaning: Don't give nobody nothin' notime else they think your dick is the public teat.

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to claim that not doing something is “mass murder”.

14 days later and I’m still laughing my ass off. Mammaries is so low-IQ, he can’t even provide a made-up scenario that fits the situation.

Psst…Mammaries…cutting the power is doing something. We were discussing John Galt not doing something. You couldn’t come up with a single made up scenario where not doing something makes you responsible for even one murder, much less “mass murder”. :laugh:

14 days later and I’m still laughing my ass off. Mammaries is so low-IQ, he can’t even provide a made-up scenario that fits the situation.
You've been obsessing about me for TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS?

I apparently own your little cult brain, completely, by your own admission.

Psst…Mammaries…cutting the power is doing something. We were discussing John Galt not doing something. You couldn’t come up with a single made up scenario where not doing something makes you responsible for even one murder, much less “mass murder”. :laugh:

I see you've continued to run from my point that Galt deliberately organized the leaders of the world to strike. That's the exact opposite of not doing something.

Is it that you never actually read the book, or are you lying about it deliberately? With you, it's always hard to tell whether you're actively malicious, or you're just being a complete dumbshit.

I see you've continued to run from my point that Galt deliberately organized the leaders of the world to strike. That's the exact opposite of not doing something.
Bwahahaha!! A new take by Mammaries. Took her 14 fucking days to come up with that one.

John Galt didn't "organize" shit. He doesn't control others or their actions. He merely shared an idea he had. Others embraced that idea because they were tired of slavery.

The same slavery you keep advocating for because you don't want to have to provide for yourself.

The profound ignorance of the left is freaking comical…

Forum List

Back