So I have divorced myself from headlines & outrage the last few weeks or so...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
...in an effort to be more effective at being a greedy capitalist.

It's nice to see that Trump is still president, talking heads are still railing in outrage & nobody has fired off any nukes

prayers for the baws in Tejas - the real work begins now...

but this is the 1st REAL Saturday of college football & it FEELS like fall

I have a great tailgate to attend at the re-introduction of the UAB Blazers

I'm not even gonna wear my MAGA hat - today is about being an American and singing along when they play the national anthem, as opposed to kneeling in protest

If more NFL players represented like Dak Prescott; a fine young man and a former MS State star, that would be a good thing.

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott 'not at all' tempted to protest national anthem: Can't take freedom for granted

Yeah, don't attempt to declare your stance with you rights, society has a way of shutting you up if it's not a popular stance...Such is a free country..

tumblr_mjb1fxzs9l1qdvxb9o1_500.gif

...in an effort to be more effective at being a greedy capitalist.

It's nice to see that Trump is still president, talking heads are still railing in outrage & nobody has fired off any nukes

prayers for the baws in Tejas - the real work begins now...

but this is the 1st REAL Saturday of college football & it FEELS like fall

I have a great tailgate to attend at the re-introduction of the UAB Blazers

I'm not even gonna wear my MAGA hat - today is about being an American and singing along when they play the national anthem, as opposed to kneeling in protest

If more NFL players represented like Dak Prescott; a fine young man and a former MS State star, that would be a good thing.

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott 'not at all' tempted to protest national anthem: Can't take freedom for granted

Football will be a great distraction from faxe news and Russia, Russia, Russia!

Forum List

Back