We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

See? This is vintage "Atlas Shrugged". All John Galt did was say, "if you're going to restore slavery to your society by forcing me to labor for the benefit of others, then I'm leaving your society".

Yes, my point was that psychopaths support and excuse the genocidal psychopath character of John Galt.

Yes, my point was that psychopaths support and excuse the genocidal psychopath character of John Galt.
Your point is literally “anyone who will not slave for my benefit is a genocidal psychopath”. It’s really gross that you believe so deeply in slavery.

Interesting that, in the novel, John Galt didn't force anyone to move in with him. And didn't erect a wall to keep any from exiting. Oh, he also didn't hand out free stuff to attrack "immigrants".
Yep! And Mammaries calls him a “moral monster” and “genocidal psychopath”. Just let that sink in for a moment. That’s literally how the left thinks. You were born to serve them in slavery, and if you don’t, then you are a “monster”.

The left fought for slavery in 1865 and they are still fighting for slavery in 2021.

Yep! And Mammaries calls him a “moral monster” and “genocidal psychopath”.
Because he was. He knew what he was doing would kill a billion people, and he did it anyways. The fact that you call it "withdrawing support" is just whitewashing. If a billion peoople depend on me, and I withdraw the support, that means I deliberately killed them. It doesn't matter if they shouldn't have become dependent. They did, so withdrawing support is deliberate murder.

Beware moral monsters like P@triot, who will always find justification for mass murder.

Because he was. He knew what he was doing would kill a billion people, and he did it anyways. The fact that you call it "withdrawing support" is just whitewashing. If a billion peoople depend on me, and I withdraw the support, that means I deliberately killed them. It doesn't matter if they shouldn't have become dependent. They did, so withdrawing support is deliberate murder.

This sums up the theme of the book, and most of Rand's work. The fact that you see it the way you do is why she wrote it.

Because he was.
No he wasn’t. You are the “moral monster”. The fact that you believe so deeply in slavery is disturbing.

The irony being, you won’t even allow one person to “dependent” on you, much less one billion.

In your entire life, you’ve never taken in a single homeless person, paid for a health insurance policy for them, provided all of their meals, etc. Not one. Yet you insist that others be forced to do that for you.

Beware moral monsters like P@triot, who will always find justification for mass murder.
Imagine the mental gymnastics required to claim that not doing something is “mass murder”.

If I don’t force people into a gas chamber, I haven’t killed anyone. If I don’t fire the chemical weapons, I haven’t killed anyone.

This is the propaganda of the slave owners like Mammaries. Slave for me or I will make wild accusations, like “you’re a mass murderer”.

Ever notice that everything for the "public good" always ends with more power for the government and more capability for their intrusion into the lives of citizens? Ayn Rand saw it coming.

No. Not it doesn't. At all. It doesn't even remotely pose a "threat" to public safety. Quite the contrary, it protects the public.

Legislation on encryption ‘may be necessary,’ deputy attorney general warns
We seeem to be living gthe bad part of Atlas. Meaning the growth of the collectivist state.

Little is being done to resist however.

It also seems we are living close the society which was portrayed in the movie demolition man.

We encourage all Randians to Go Galt, and thus remove their parasitical selves from decent society.

However, they won't.

First, they don't have any miracle technology that Rand had to imagine to dream up to make her kook society actually work. Nor was it ever explained who would clean the toilets in the land of capitalist heroes who spent their days dreaming up miracle alloys.

Second, the Randians know nobody would miss them. Since they offer nothing to society, everyone would be happy to see them go. And then when they had to come crawling back, nobody would welcome them.
WHo is we?

It is true there is no miracle tech likme a static electricity motor. There is also no strike by the wealthy.

Instead we have a withdraw of men in general from such things as marriage. They are being missed. Women and the government are in fact alarmed.

The Atlas Shrugged nonsense ended 5 years ago. The movies bombed. The public shrugged because Ayn Rand had nothing to say and the book is just another $.50 yard sale paper weight. Like the Saw Al Inski meme. Nobody cares because no one has ever heard of either of them.

If more people knew who they were maybe they’d understand what’s going on.

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to claim that not doing something is “mass murder”.
Imagine my neighbor tapped into my electric line without my permission. Now that neighbor is using my electricity to power his oxygen machine.

If I cut the power, I kill him. That would be deliberate murder on my part, regardless of whether he stole my electricity. No moral person could argue otherwise.

That's John Galt, times a billion, and you support it.

If I don’t force people into a gas chamber, I haven’t killed anyone. If I don’t fire the chemical weapons, I haven’t killed anyone.
Obviously untrue, according to the standards of decent society, stardards which you're so proud of not adhering to. Murder by neglect is still murder.

This is the propaganda of the slave owners like Mammaries. Slave for me or I will make wild accusations, like “you’re a mass murderer”.
It must suck for you, to be the only freedom fighter among a whole planet of slave owners.

Oh wait, that's not the case. You're just a selfish psychopath babyman.

Imagine my neighbor tapped into my electric line without my permission. Now that neighbor is using my electricity to power his oxygen machine.

If I cut the power, I kill him.
Bwahahaha!! You are so bat-shit crazy, you can't even make up a good fake scenario to support your failed and idiotic ideology.

If you cut the power, you did something. But John Galt didn't so something. He did the opposite of doing something. He just stopped. You can't be guilty of "mass murder" if you didn't do anything. Sitting on your couch doesn't cause "mass murder".

So again, imagine the mental gymnastics to claim that not doing something is "mass murder". Since you're illiterate and low-IQ, would you like to try again? Give us another imaginary scenario that would explain how not doing something would somehow make one guilty of "mass murder".

Forum List

Back