We are going to get revenge!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Several times I’ve explained how we got into this current mess of the absolute hatred between the parties. But to recap. When Clinton was impeached it began. It quickly escalated to no longer being enough to win at the ballot box. Now it was necessary to destroy your opponent. The other side became the enemy.

Now with Steve Bannon being charged with Contempt the Republicans are outraged. This has never happened before. And are promising revenge.

Contempt of Congress goes back to the original founders of the nation.

And here is the Republicans promising revenge.

Left. Right. Listen up. The other side is not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens. They are Americans. Period. Get over it and start learning how to talk to each other.

Several times I’ve explained how we got into this current mess of the absolute hatred between the parties. But to recap. When Clinton was impeached it began. It quickly escalated to no longer being enough to win at the ballot box. Now it was necessary to destroy your opponent. The other side became the enemy.

Now with Steve Bannon being charged with Contempt the Republicans are outraged. This has never happened before. And are promising revenge.

Contempt of Congress goes back to the original founders of the nation.

And here is the Republicans promising revenge.

Left. Right. Listen up. The other side is not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens. They are Americans. Period. Get over it and start learning how to talk to each other.
Susan McDougal was held in contempt and jailed over White Water investigation by the GOP. I see no tears for her in your cryfest.

Susan McDougal was held in contempt and jailed over White Water investigation by the GOP. I see no tears for her in your cryfest.

I have no problem with people who refuse to testify or avail themselves of the Fifth being found in contempt. My objection is the threat to get even. That is childish and stupid.

Well lets see when the republican Congress held people in contempt Obama and his DOJ did nothing. And of course that was fine with you lefty repukes.

Really, how about link to the post supporting that tripe?

IMO that was covered in his remarks about Clinton. He didn't need to write a text book to make his point.

Where I disagree is the fact that many more should have faced legal consequences that have not.

Forum List

Back