Steve Bannon Suggests Donald Trump Has Been Bought

Because Trump claims it, and he knows it's a lie.
Lying to his gullible cult.

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'

View attachment 916463
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...
Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China ...

View attachment 916461
Vox
https://www.vox.com › trump-zte-indonesia-lido-city
May 15, 2018 — Trump stands to gain from an Indonesian project that got a $500 million loan

Trump hotels charged his Secret Service protectors ...

View attachment 916464
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2022/10/17 › trump-hotels-overc...
Oct 17, 2022 — New documents indicate Trump-owned properties repeatedly charged the Secret Service rates far higher than government rates, as high as $1185 ...

Yep, and teabaggers love the idea.

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...

View attachment 916465
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/02/07
Feb 7, 2024 — The irony of Donald Trump's assertion that he would seek to have dictatorial powers for the first day of his presidency is that he was ...
It is the Progs who have pushed dictatorship. If Trump is a fraud, we will know soon enough if elected. Dictatorships push families because it is cheaper to raise the children. So, we do it voluntarily and keep some liberties or we are forced to. Progs anyway most likely will begin to take children away from parents and warehouse them together to live, eat, sleep and education in some near future agenda.

It is the Progs who have pushed dictatorship.
According to FOX and Q-NUTS.
If Trump is a fraud, we will know soon enough if elected. Dictatorships push families because it is cheaper to raise the children.
Trump was elected, and was/is a dictator.
A very stupid one.
So, we do it voluntarily and keep some liberties or we are forced to. Progs anyway most likely will begin to take children away from parents and warehouse them together to live, eat, sleep and education in some near future agenda.
That was your dear leader.

Trouble in Trump World? Convicted Trump buddy Steve Bannon is now saying what everyone has known for decades: wave money at Trump and he'll do anything, say anything. Even if he said the opposite yesterday.

Steve Bannon, the one-time adviser to Donald Trump, suggested on Saturday that the former president was paid off after a shift in stance on TikTok.

TikTok, the immensely popular video-sharing app known for its predominantly young audience, has once again come under scrutiny from U.S. lawmakers. The app is currently owned by Chinese tech company, ByteDance, which has spurred significant suspicion that its abundance of user data is being furnished to the Chinese government.

While ByteDance and TikTok have dismissed these accusations, lawmakers have continued to consider their options. A bipartisan bill put forward by members of the House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party last week would work to "incentivize divestment of TikTok" by ByteDance by blocking it from appearing in American app stores and granting Executive Branch authority to take similar action in the future against social media companies operated by a "foreign adversary."

"If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck [CEO Mark Zuckerberg] will double their business," the former president wrote. "I don't want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People!"

In response to this post, reports noted that the seeming shift in stance from Trump came after a meeting with Jeff Yass, a conservative hedge fund manager who has a $33 billion stake in TikTok. Yass, according to Intelligencer, has been allegedly threatening to pull support from GOP lawmakers who back the bipartisan divestment bill.

Bannon, who led Trump's successful 2016 presidential campaign and served as a White House adviser for the first several months of Trump's presidency, took to Gettr to make his suspicions about the situation clear.

"Simple: Yass Coin," he wrote in a post that included a link to an Axios story about Trump's flip on TikTok, without providing further evidence. Newsweek has not seen any evidence that Trump's meeting with Yass and his stance on TikTok are connected.

He says he's anti-Chinese, and his supporters call Biden "Xiden" and yet it's Trump who wants to keep Tiktok Chinese govt....

It's the irony that makes me laugh.

He says he's anti-Chinese, and his supporters call Biden "Xiden" and yet it's Trump who wants to keep Tiktok Chinese govt....

It's the irony that makes me laugh.
Irony............INDEED.

Bannon was aboard Chinese billionaire's $28M yacht off ...​

1711359937011.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › bannon-was-aboa...

Aug 21, 2020 — Accused fraudster and former White House strategist Steve Bannon was aboard a $28 million yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire when he was ...

Irony............INDEED.

Bannon was aboard Chinese billionaire's $28M yacht off ...

View attachment 922072
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › bannon-was-aboa...
Aug 21, 2020 — Accused fraudster and former White House strategist Steve Bannon was aboard a $28 million yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire when he was ...

I mean, there's lots of manipulating emotions in politics, who bothers with substance and actually standing for something these days?

According to FOX and Q-NUTS.

Trump was elected, and was/is a dictator.
A very stupid one.

That was your dear leader.
Garland arresting people protesting school boards. Garland arresting religious people in their homes. Soledad O'Brien a few years ago on a Prog TV network saying that children will be taken from parents. Dictatorship is who abuses you. Who does not believe you. Who infringes on your inalienable rights and even demands proof no matter what of any problems. I have experienced that living in non prog areas. You however have a central government view of the same which is massively dangerous.

Garland arresting people protesting school boards.
Yes, he was.
They can't be disruptive.
When told to shut up, they didn't.
Garland arresting religious people in their homes.
No, he didn't.
Soledad O'Brien a few years ago on a Prog TV network saying that children will be taken from parents.
FAKE news.
Dictatorship is who abuses you. Who does not believe you. Who infringes on your inalienable rights and even demands proof no matter what of any problems.
There are no inalienable "rights".
I have experienced that living in non prog areas. You however have a central government view of the same which is massively dangerous.
Without government, you have anarchy.

Garland arresting people protesting school boards. Garland arresting religious people in their homes. Soledad O'Brien a few years ago on a Prog TV network saying that children will be taken from parents. Dictatorship is who abuses you. Who does not believe you. Who infringes on your inalienable rights and even demands proof no matter what of any problems. I have experienced that living in non prog areas. You however have a central government view of the same which is massively dangerous.
I pay attention to things I see as red flags. They are notches in a wide belt and barely noticeable. And over the days, months and years...accumulate. I would think that there should be a group of people who record everything uttered from the Fifth Column to refute what you spouted.

How many times do we have to remind lefties that Trump ain't the freaking president? You are stuck with the old dude whether you like it or not and Biden claims to be against TikTok but his campaign is heavily invested in the propaganda source.
Let's be honest, with all the foreign corruption schemes the Bidens have been engaged in, no way Joe could ever get a security clearance like normal citizens. We have to assume China owns his ass.

Yes, he was.
They can't be disruptive.
When told to shut up, they didn't.

No, he didn't.

FAKE news.

There are no inalienable "rights".

Without government, you have anarchy.
After Joe was installed as potentate in the 2020 election, as I was exercising, there were many people going to sports stores purchasing weapons and ammo. And many ran out of ammo. You should have seen the lines outside these stores. And i waved to a few or they talked to me when the ammo could not be purchased because they did not have it. Government is needed. It is though in power we need to be wary of. I expect another computer-generated message from you.

After Joe was installed as potentate in the 2020 election, as I was exercising, there were many people going to sports stores purchasing weapons and ammo. And many ran out of ammo.
I know.
The RWNJ "media" got teabaggers all riled up.
I didn't .
I have plenty of ammo.
O f course I don't own weapons with training wheels either and am not preparing for war.
You should have seen the lines outside these stores. And i waved to a few or they talked to me when the ammo could not be purchased because they did not have it.
Poor teabaggers.
Government is needed. It is though in power we need to be wary of. I expect another computer-generated message from you.

Trouble in Trump World? Convicted Trump buddy Steve Bannon is now saying what everyone has known for decades: wave money at Trump and he'll do anything, say anything. Even if he said the opposite yesterday.

Steve Bannon, the one-time adviser to Donald Trump, suggested on Saturday that the former president was paid off after a shift in stance on TikTok.

TikTok, the immensely popular video-sharing app known for its predominantly young audience, has once again come under scrutiny from U.S. lawmakers. The app is currently owned by Chinese tech company, ByteDance, which has spurred significant suspicion that its abundance of user data is being furnished to the Chinese government.

While ByteDance and TikTok have dismissed these accusations, lawmakers have continued to consider their options. A bipartisan bill put forward by members of the House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party last week would work to "incentivize divestment of TikTok" by ByteDance by blocking it from appearing in American app stores and granting Executive Branch authority to take similar action in the future against social media companies operated by a "foreign adversary."

"If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck [CEO Mark Zuckerberg] will double their business," the former president wrote. "I don't want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People!"

In response to this post, reports noted that the seeming shift in stance from Trump came after a meeting with Jeff Yass, a conservative hedge fund manager who has a $33 billion stake in TikTok. Yass, according to Intelligencer, has been allegedly threatening to pull support from GOP lawmakers who back the bipartisan divestment bill.

Bannon, who led Trump's successful 2016 presidential campaign and served as a White House adviser for the first several months of Trump's presidency, took to Gettr to make his suspicions about the situation clear.

"Simple: Yass Coin," he wrote in a post that included a link to an Axios story about Trump's flip on TikTok, without providing further evidence. Newsweek has not seen any evidence that Trump's meeting with Yass and his stance on TikTok are connected.
What happened to everything Bannon says is a lie?

Forum List

Back