Washington Post denial of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine reads like CIA trash

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022

Just read how it's structured. In order:
  1. Azov training
  2. Azov are right wing
  3. "I just thought of them as patriots, never heard of them call for a third reich"
    1. Strawman argument, no one says Nazis are not patriotic and that Nazis call for a "third reich" that was so 1940.
  4. Putin used Azov Neo-nazis as pretext for war...Putin big dumb dumb liar.
  5. Azov isn't as extreme as it used to be because of Heroic US says they aren't.
  6. Random guy says "The rumors of nazism you heard were true but I think that is largely gone now"
    1. It helps you to believe a lie when you think the truth used to be true but now is no longer the truth. Hence the use of this "it used to be true but not now" schtick you see all over these articles for a variety of dumb shit political crap.
  7. Azov commander says "Sure we have Nazis and white nationalist extremists but to call the whole Battalion Nazis is just Russian propaganda."
    1. Can't make that one up
  8. "We are not Nazis, we are conservatives. We don't want our views defined by others."
    1. AKA don't define me based on what we do, just define us based on what we tell you.
  9. "There are elements who are fascists but there are also elements that are old school nationalists."
    1. AKA fascists lol.
  10. Founder of Azov quoted in 2010 as "Leader of White Race in the Final Crusade against Jewish and inferior races."
    1. Had to read quite far to get that gem.
  11. Azov wears Nazi symbols
    1. Starting to get into the meat and potatoes I see.
  12. Facebook labels them extremist
    1. CIA-plugged AD to promote CIA promoted Social Media for media control purposes.
  13. Blah blah blah Russia also Nazis.
  14. END

Wow what a pathetic piece just to tell us "Yes....Azov are Nazis."

And no, they are not neo-Nazi's, they are the real Nazi's, some of their grandparents, and even some of their parents, served in Hitlers SS, and virtually every Nazi death camp had Ukrainian Nazi guards manning the towers, and helping to exterminate Jews, homosexuals, Gypsy's, and whoever the hell else they thought were mucking up the gene pool.... :wink:

• Banned
And no, they are not neo-Nazi's, they are the real Nazi's, some of their grandparents, and even some of their parents, served in Hitlers SS, and virtually every Nazi death camp had Ukrainian Nazi guards manning the towers, and helping to exterminate Jews, homosexuals, Gypsy's, and whoever the hell else they thought were mucking up the gene pool.... :wink:
Well let's not split hairs here. I mean the founder who is now in Ukrainian parliament in a Nazi party in Ukraine's government did say "all jews and everyone not of the white race must die". But....you know....let's not be hasty.

Just read how it's structured. In order:
  1. Azov training
  2. Azov are right wing
  3. "I just thought of them as patriots, never heard of them call for a third reich"
    1. Strawman argument, no one says Nazis are not patriotic and that Nazis call for a "third reich" that was so 1940.
  4. Putin used Azov Neo-nazis as pretext for war...Putin big dumb dumb liar.
  5. Azov isn't as extreme as it used to be because of Heroic US says they aren't.
  6. Random guy says "The rumors of nazism you heard were true but I think that is largely gone now"
    1. It helps you to believe a lie when you think the truth used to be true but now is no longer the truth. Hence the use of this "it used to be true but not now" schtick you see all over these articles for a variety of dumb shit political crap.
  7. Azov commander says "Sure we have Nazis and white nationalist extremists but to call the whole Battalion Nazis is just Russian propaganda."
    1. Can't make that one up
  8. "We are not Nazis, we are conservatives. We don't want our views defined by others."
    1. AKA don't define me based on what we do, just define us based on what we tell you.
  9. "There are elements who are fascists but there are also elements that are old school nationalists."
    1. AKA fascists lol.
  10. Founder of Azov quoted in 2010 as "Leader of White Race in the Final Crusade against Jewish and inferior races."
    1. Had to read quite far to get that gem.
  11. Azov wears Nazi symbols
    1. Starting to get into the meat and potatoes I see.
  12. Facebook labels them extremist
    1. CIA-plugged AD to promote CIA promoted Social Media for media control purposes.
  13. Blah blah blah Russia also Nazis.
  14. END

Wow what a pathetic piece just to tell us "Yes....Azov are Nazis."
Large numbers of these c.u.n.t.s. that are violently insane though still barely maintaining, (only need be placed strategically [italics]) within the military's ranks.

It didn't take many to go to Bucha for some solemn fun. After all, a few sacrifices for Mother Ukraine now will be worth it later, when Russia is blamed for the massacre.

13406232403087.jpg

Could be anyone. You're such a consumer of propaganda it's sad. Makes you look like a dick sucker
You're a purveyor of propaganda. Who gives a fuck.

None of this justifies Russia's invasion and none of it warrants the United States entering into a war in which we are not involved.

But make no mistake. If you side with Russia, regardless of your machinations, you are a fucking waste of skin.

Understand fronthole?

None of this justifies Russia's invasion and none of it warrants the United States entering into a war in which we are not involved.

But make no mistake. If you side with Russia, regardless of your machinations, you are a fucking waste of skin.

Understand fronthole?
I made $5,000 this week, $24,500 last month. Don't really give a shit what you say or your "moralism".

I made $5,000 this week, $24,500 last month. Don't really give a shit what you say or your "moralism".
Who the fuck cares?

The filthy Pakistanis, the dirt rooting Afghanis, hell, the Mongols in western China have more civilization and humanity than the Russians.

When it comes to determining humanity and brute animal rutting, it is difficult to tell animals from Russians.

Fuck Russia and fuck those who support them.

You don't like, too fucking bad.

Last edited:
The CIA's hybrid neo-nazi is not a hitlerist organism. The hybrid is a constructed machine made from elements of fascism, communism and marxism. We post the Vicky Nuland and Marco Rubio are two of their products. It may pay to study them first with the sound turned off.

Who the fuck cares?

The filthy Pakistanis, the dirt rooting Afghanis, hell, the Mongols in western China have more civilization and humanity than the Russians.

When it comes to determining humanity and brute animal rutting, it is difficult to tell animals from Russians.

Fuck Russia and fuck those who support them.

You don't like, too fucking bad.
You missed the blm riots?

Understand fronthole?
Maybe it doesn't, maybe it does, what I do know is that Putin sure as shit is not dreaming of reconstituting the USSR, something forced his hand in this action, likely it was the cheating of Biden into office, Putin knows exactly what kind of an obscene fuck Biden and his clan truly are, at anyrate maybe we just need to butt the fuck out of everyone else's business, no??? If not, you can run ass to Ukraine and volunteer any ol time.... :wink:

Trying to start a religion based on Chinese fentanyl is not civilized.
You are trying to compare apples and Romulans.

In all the world, there are only a few peoples who can even get close to the animals the Russians are.

I am NOT advocating we get involved in the war, nor am I supporting Ukraine. They are not any better than the Russians.

But make no mistake.

FUCK the Russians.

Maybe it doesn't, maybe it does, what I do know is that Putin sure as shit is not dreaming of reconstituting the USSR, something forced his hand in this action, likely it was the cheating of Biden into office, Putin knows exactly what kind of an obscene fuck Biden and his clan truly are, at anyrate maybe we just need to butt the fuck out of everyone else's business, no??? If not, you can run ass to Ukraine and volunteer any ol time.... :wink:
The earth does seem to be splitting into economic sections. The West should damn sure not ever again count on Russian resources. Obscene is that it took 70+years for the CIA to turn Ukraine to shit and (make it a bastard [italics]), proving that there at least two kinds of bastard.

You are trying to compare apples and Romulans.

In all the world, there are only a few peoples who can even get close to the animals the Russians are.

I am NOT advocating we get involved in the war, nor am I supporting Ukraine. They are not any better than the Russians.

But make no mistake.

FUCK the Russians.
Then we are glad for animals that can stop the effeminate, invaginating, expansionist NATO protection racket (and [italics] produce Kinzhal rockets.

Forum List

Back