Washington Post denial of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine reads like CIA trash

Then we are glad for animals that can stop the effeminate, invaginating, expansionist NATO protection racket (and [italics] produce Kinzhal rockets.
I don't give a fuck what the Europeans do. Just understand that Russia is NOT the good guy in anything. Ever.

Maybe it doesn't, maybe it does, what I do know is that Putin sure as shit is not dreaming of reconstituting the USSR, something forced his hand in this action, likely it was the cheating of Biden into office, Putin knows exactly what kind of an obscene fuck Biden and his clan truly are, at anyrate maybe we just need to butt the fuck out of everyone else's business, no??? If not, you can run ass to Ukraine and volunteer any ol time.... :wink:
I don't care what Putin is planning to do. It does not have any bearing on who the Russians are as a military and a government.

It is not our concern but let us not make any mistake with the Russians. They are NOT to be trusted and are not to be considered civilized.

I don't care what Putin is planning to do. It does not have any bearing on who the Russians are as a military and a government.

It is not our concern but let us not make any mistake with the Russians. They are NOT to be trusted and are not to be considered civilized.
I'm sorry, but I cannot take such a viewpoint very seriously, frankly the average Russian citizen, has as much knowledge about what transpires in Ukraine, as does the average American, which is to say, they know there is a "patriotically framed war," and not much else beyond that! Russian citizens are no more, and certainly no less civilized than any other people, and I would add that they are being blitzed with favorable war propaganda in just as heavy a portion as the American, French, UK, Italian, ect ect peoples are being blitzed with war propaganda favorable to the narrative of each nations respective governments!

The first thing, the very first thing to die in war, is truth! :wink:

I'm sorry, but I cannot take such a viewpoint very seriously, frankly the average Russian citizen, has as much knowledge about what transpires in Ukraine, as does the average American, which is to say, they know there is a "patriotically framed war," and not much else beyond that! Russian citizens are no more, and certainly no less civilized than any other people, and I would add that they are being blitzed with favorable war propaganda in just as heavy a portion as the American, French, UK, Italian, ect ect peoples are being blitzed with war propaganda favorable to the narrative of each nations respective governments!

The first thing, the very first thing to die in war, is truth! :wink:
I'm afraid that none of you here on this forum know what that truth is.

A nazi fighting for freedom is better than a soviet fighting for enslavement to the state.
The swastika came down from Sweden and Scandinavia. Ukraine was founded as a Viking kingship, catholic.

The catholic mafia arrogantly thinks it's a state at the vatican, so Thomas Jefferson would be interested. POSPOTUS is a catholic-CIA puppet, and CIA has been molesting Ukraine for 70 years.

The swastika came down from Sweden and Scandinavia. Ukraine was founded as a Viking kingship, catholic.

The catholic mafia arrogantly thinks it's a state at the vatican, so Thomas Jefferson would be interested. POSPOTUS is a catholic-CIA puppet, and CIA has been molesting Ukraine for 70 years.

Could you write that down in a way that doesn't sound like you're tripping on a drug binge?

Just read how it's structured. In order:
  1. Azov training
  2. Azov are right wing
  3. "I just thought of them as patriots, never heard of them call for a third reich"
    1. Strawman argument, no one says Nazis are not patriotic and that Nazis call for a "third reich" that was so 1940.
  4. Putin used Azov Neo-nazis as pretext for war...Putin big dumb dumb liar.
  5. Azov isn't as extreme as it used to be because of Heroic US says they aren't.
  6. Random guy says "The rumors of nazism you heard were true but I think that is largely gone now"
    1. It helps you to believe a lie when you think the truth used to be true but now is no longer the truth. Hence the use of this "it used to be true but not now" schtick you see all over these articles for a variety of dumb shit political crap.
  7. Azov commander says "Sure we have Nazis and white nationalist extremists but to call the whole Battalion Nazis is just Russian propaganda."
    1. Can't make that one up
  8. "We are not Nazis, we are conservatives. We don't want our views defined by others."
    1. AKA don't define me based on what we do, just define us based on what we tell you.
  9. "There are elements who are fascists but there are also elements that are old school nationalists."
    1. AKA fascists lol.
  10. Founder of Azov quoted in 2010 as "Leader of White Race in the Final Crusade against Jewish and inferior races."
    1. Had to read quite far to get that gem.
  11. Azov wears Nazi symbols
    1. Starting to get into the meat and potatoes I see.
  12. Facebook labels them extremist
    1. CIA-plugged AD to promote CIA promoted Social Media for media control purposes.
  13. Blah blah blah Russia also Nazis.
  14. END

Wow what a pathetic piece just to tell us "Yes....Azov are Nazis."
So what if there nazis in ukraine?

its still an independent country that russia has no right to invade

F227A1BE-B6E3-43A1-98FF-71FDFD3104C9.jpeg

So what if there nazis in ukraine?

its still an independent country that russia has no right to invade
Illegitimate since 2014. The CIA was successful in making it a decadent, Western bastard. Thus there are at least two kinds of bastard.

Illegitimate since 2014. The CIA was successful in making it a decadent, Western bastard. Thus there are at least two kinds of bastard.
I dont know about the CIA

but nothing I’ve heard changes the fact that ukraine if the ukrainians not russians

The CIA-MI6 scrubbed the video of Zelenskiy's cocaine-induced movements. They do not want UK and American prisoners to know the truth.

Forum List

Back