Washington Examiner Calls for Trump to Concede

Breaking News: The White House announces a new spokesperson:

220px-Black_Knight_Holy_Grail.png

Wow. Another one.

The bubble gets smaller and smaller.

Another spam thread?

I agree
It's not spam. It's Republican stalwarts telling Trump to wise up, he's making himself look foolish. Wouldn't you want a friend to tell you if you came out of the john trailing toilet paper on your shoe?
An editorial is not stalwarts, dumbass.....

Just as FOX News is not really "conservative." Fuck them for giving audience to the devil. Donna Brazil, Juan Williams, and the rest of those leftists cucks can choke on many bags of rotten dicks.

It's just as I said. Leftist traitor scum are ramping up the lying and attacks 10 fold.

It's over. Just stop.

Trump is doing damage to the nation and to democracy

Oh God

If the Washington Examiner calls on him to concede...it is over

Wow. Another one.

Another spam thread?

I agree
It's not spam. It's Republican stalwarts telling Trump to wise up, he's making himself look foolish. Wouldn't you want a friend to tell you if you came out of the john trailing toilet paper on your shoe?
It was written by the editors of the Washington Examiner. You're wrong on this one.

Wow. Another one.

Another spam thread?

I agree
It was written by the editors of the Washington Examiner. You're wrong on this one.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaa...do you work for the Washington Examiner? Slave...

When this paper admits it, the clock is ticking.
What happens when we strike the hour? What will get him and his attack dogs to stop?
Did you know that General Sherman stopped the push of the Southern White Democrats into the ocean because he felt sorry for Savannah, so didnt burn it to the ground like he did with the other slave owner cities of the Democrats? When you are pushed into the sea, because that is where worthless slaves are sent, then we will stop...slave.

Wow. Another one.

Another spam thread?

I agree
Who are about as right wing as it gets

Forum List

Back