Trump has Press Conference with Speaker Mike Johnson.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) traveled down to Palm Beach, Florida, to meet with former President Donald Trump for the first time since becoming speaker. They will host a joint press conference at 4 p.m. Friday.

1:04 in

I bet the dems wish they had someone so fast on their feet.

He really handled the abortion question well.

BTW....Mike Johnson is the smartest man in the room.

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) traveled down to Palm Beach, Florida, to meet with former President Donald Trump for the first time since becoming speaker. They will host a joint press conference at 4 p.m. Friday.

If Donny is the only other one in the room, it does not take much to be the smartest man in the room.

If Donny is the only other one in the room, it does not take much to be the smartest man in the room.
He handled the questions well enough......I mean the mere fact that he even took questions puts him ahead of the empty husk of a POTUS we are stuck with now.

Hell by the time FJB got through half a question the screaming harpies that travel with him would have cleared the room.

Last edited:
He handled the questions well enough......I mean the mere fact that he even took questions puts him ahead of the empty husk of a POTUS we are stuck with now.

Hell by the time FJB got through half a question the screaming harpies that travel with him would have cleared the room.
Glad you agree.

Speaker J, if he still Speaker come to the new term, is going to humiliate the far right caucus.

We might see MTG with a doggie bag following the hounds of the House out in the parking lot at 7AM and 3PM.

A victory speech for successfully passing the FISA renewal

It's already a requirement that you have to be an American citizen to vote in federal elections. The Republican Party should stop wasting its time trying to solve problem that don't exist just so to kiss Trump's ass.

Trump and his latest bitch. 😆

So I got this theory of why Johnson is meeting Trump.

I think that Trump wants to tell Johnson to implore the other House members to tell their constituents that they need to buy the Trump Bible, that for only $60 you can support both the Lord and the President.

I really think this will be core reason for Johnson to talk to Trump.

Forum List

Back