Wash.Post...Trump's chances of winning approaching ZERO

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know; I know that the Washington Post leans left regarding this particular election cycle; nonetheless, reality is what it is and its proving to be a bitch for Trump and his acolytes......

According to the Post electoral map, Clinton now has 323 electoral votes either solidly for her or leaning her way, while Trump has just 180.

The only toss-up states that are left in that map, are Utah, Arizona and Ohio. Even on the remote possibility that Trump carries those 3 states, he would still be 65 EC votes short of the needed 270.

500x281

I will wait until the day after the election to write how wrong I was or how correct I was... One thing is for sure I will be in Mexico either way building that damn wall!

• Banned
I will wait until the day after the election to write how wrong I was or how correct I was... One thing is for sure I will be in Mexico either way building that damn wall!

The reality may well be that on Nov. 9th, a lot of right wingers will be on here SWEARING that they were never really FOR Trump.....LOL

The reality may well be that on Nov. 9th, a lot of right wingers will be on here SWEARING that they were never really FOR Trump.....LOL

I don't think so...

It will be:

1. The election was stolen and rigged against Trump.

2. Illegals and Zombies were allow to vote.

3. The MSM was against him and tainted the election.

Then by 2020 they will deny him three times while nominating Alec Baldwin as the GOP candidate that year!

Which side will have the most posters using this for a sig line?

th

So the Dems never used Gerrymandering?

Of course, you're free to attack the source and not the content...nonetheless

There was serious gerrymandering in only one Democratic state: Illinois, for a total advantage of 1.7 seats. But there was serious gerrymandering in six Republican states, for a total advantage of 13.2 seats.
........At the same time, the effect of partisan gerrymandering is larger than we thought. The sum of Democratic and Republican gerrymandering is a net Republican advantage of 11.5 seats. That's still not enough to say that the Republican House majority is solely due to gerrymandering, but it's close.

Who Gerrymanders More, Democrats or Republicans?

So the Dems never used Gerrymandering?

Of course, you're free to attack the source and not the content...nonetheless

There was serious gerrymandering in only one Democratic state: Illinois, for a total advantage of 1.7 seats. But there was serious gerrymandering in six Republican states, for a total advantage of 13.2 seats.
........At the same time, the effect of partisan gerrymandering is larger than we thought. The sum of Democratic and Republican gerrymandering is a net Republican advantage of 11.5 seats. That's still not enough to say that the Republican House majority is solely due to gerrymandering, but it's close.

Who Gerrymanders More, Democrats or Republicans?

So you ignore the countless districts in States like NY and California designed to give minorities basically a guaranteed seat? and which party do they usually vote for?

So you ignore the countless districts in States like NY and California designed to give minorities basically a guaranteed seat? and which party do they usually vote for?

Not "ignore" as much as "deny".......Should we look at Texas' GOP (good ol' crooked Tom Delay) gerrymandering that had to have a court intervene?

Neighbor just sent me this.
(She knows my attitude towards Hillary, but not about Trump)

WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Democrat politician that I like better? NOPE

Is there any of the other RINO politicians I like better? NOPE

Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with the jerk that sleeps in our White House? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that same jerk has brought about in our America? NOPE

Do I think a third party politician can win? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 2 weeks!

Trump's presidential qualifications…
Obama is against Trump ... Check
The media are against Trump ... Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump ... Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump ... Check
The UN is against Trump ... Check
The new EU is against Trump ... Check
China is against Trump ... Check
Mexico is against Trump ... Check
Soros is against Trump ... Check
“Black Lives Matter” is against Trump ... Check
“Move On” is against Trump ... Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump ... Check
Bushes are against Trump ... Check
Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check
Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check
Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check
Islam is against Trump ... Check
Kasich is against Trump ... Check
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump ... Check

THEREFORE ...

If you have so many political insiders and left-wing nut cases --- all so SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him,

Then it seems to me, that Trump MUST BE the Best-Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician ... Check
He's not a Lawyer ... Check
He's not doing it for the money ... Check
He's an American citizen, born in the USA by American parents ... Check

Bonuses!

Whoopi said she will leave the country ... Check
Rosie said she will leave the country ... Check
Sharpton said he will leave the country ... Check
Cher said she will leave the country ... Check
Cyrus said she will leave the country ... Check
Hillary will go to jail ... Check
The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail ... Check
The budget will be balanced in 8 years ... Check
Americans will have first choice at jobs ... Check
You will not be able to marry your pet ... Check
You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify ... Check
(Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)
Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote ... Check

(MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE!)
You can have and keep your own doctor ... Check
You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, an Islamophobe, a xenophobe, etc....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!

Pass it on and God Bless America!

Press Esc or click anywhere to return to Mail.

My chance of reading the post is zero. If I had a copy I'd wipe my ass with it.

...because nothing stings authors of articles you don't like as much as coarse paper depositing printer ink on your asshole?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back