Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters

insurrection at the white house with the intent to 'burn it down'....pro hamas democrat supporters? Where's the FIB and the DoJ. Did congressmen cower on the floor in the senate and house chamber....Did Aoc lose her life AGAIN?? YEAH... big difference in how the left wants to deal with this heh?

insurrection at the white house with the intent to 'burn it down'....pro hamas democrat supporters? Where's the FIB and the DoJ. Did congressmen cower on the floor in the senate and house chamber....Did Aoc lose her life AGAIN?? YEAH... big difference in how the left wants to deal with this heh?

Federal security forces should have opened fire on those people, once they attempted to penetrate the grounds.

Federal security forces should have opened fire on those people, once they attempted to penetrate the grounds.
From the interviews that I've seen, most of them were just stunned. They couldn't believe that their fellow "Americans" were doing this. Stunned and fighting for their lives.

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.
It was a protest which got out of control and turned into a riot.

It was not an insurrection or attempt to overthrow government.

OK

Then what were they trying to accomplish in attacking the Capitol?
What does “.Stop the Steal” mean?

Deep staters are generally career civil servants who work in the mud to upper management levels of government. They are careerists, but politically motivated.

I was a Civil Servant for over 30 years. We were prohibited from participating in politics by the Hatch Act and politics were not discussed in the workplace.
Any emails or public discussions of politics would be reported

Hard to operate a “Deep State”

Last edited:
It was like I said. A protest which morphed into a riot. There was no attempt to overthrow government. Partisan motivated idiots won’t get it.

If they were not trying to overthrow the government, what were they trying to do?
They did not protest very long. They were trying to breach the Capitol as soon as they arrived

I was a Civil Servant for over 30 years. We were prohibited from participating in politics by the Hatch Act and politics were not discussed in the workplace.
Any emails or public discussions of politics would be reported

Hard to operate a “Deep State”

Deep staters don’t need to be openly active in politics in the work place. Plus not all career civil servants are part of the problem.

The state department is loaded with deep state types.

Deep staters don’t need to be openly active in politics in the work place. Plus not all career civil servants are part of the problem.

RW is a liberal who will never admit the Deep State exists.

OK ….how do they communicate with other Deep Staters?
How do they know who is in the Deep State?

You can’t openly discuss your political views, you can’t send Government emails

The State Department was gutted by Donald J Trump who got rid of all our experienced diplomats and either didn’t replace them or replaced them with cronies.

That is Trump’s model for Civil Servants
Get rid of those who follow the rules and replace them with those who are loyal to him

Madison Avenue is in New York City ... not Los Angeles ... why do you think Hollywood is responsible? ... that's just such an odd claim ... this is top level military grade videography, screams of Arlington, Virginia ... look at the details, zoom right on in ... see the fractal? ... that's software, buddy-boy, the fix is in ...
Thats advertising.

Maybe not ALL of the rioters understood they were trying to stop the official joint session of Congress to put the certified elector count by State for the newly elected President in to the record on 1/6, which is dictated to be the date to do this.... but if any of them listen to trump and acolytes, they knew that was his and their own goal....

And that, is what makes this more than a riot....an insurrection by definition...
which is much less than a revolt, a revolution.

Granted, this has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, with a heavy load of actual evidence.... or it won't fly imo....

so truly, no one knows how all of that will turn out, until the trial is over..., when both sides have presented their case....including the defense...

And all 12 jurors have to AGREE on the verdict based on only the evidence in the trial....

Last edited:
Maybe not ALL of the rioters understood they were trying to stop the official joint session of Congress to put the certified elector count by State for the newly elected President in to the record on 1/6, which is dictated to be the date to do this.... but if any of them listen to trump and acolytes, they new that was his and their own goal....

And that, is what makes this more than a riot....an insurrection by definition...
which is much less than a revolt, a revolution.

Granted, this has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, with a heavy load of actual evidence.... or it won't fly imo....

so truly, no one knows how all of that will turn out, until the trial is over..., when both sides have presented their case....including the defense...

And all 12 jurors have to AGREE on the verdict based on only the evidence in the trial....

There was no organized plan by the Republican Mob on what they were supposed to do.

But Trump had a plan to call his mob to DC on the day Congress was going to certify the election
He intentionally fired them up and sent them to the Capitol to…..Stop the Steal
I don’t know what he wanted them to do other than bully Congress and Pence into not certifying the results

What we do know is that once the mob became violent…..Trump let it play out

Forum List

Back