Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
I had a trumper at the checkout in Lowes yesterday try to tell me how bad the economy was, though also telling me the store was packed, working them to death and the store struggling to find help. They tend not to believe what they see, only what they are told. She went on to tell me people were struggling. I asked did she know people out of work that wanted to work and people struggling personally. She replied "No" , but she had heard they were out there. She was my age, so I asked her if she remembered the late1970s through the 1980s when inflation average 6.9% and people actually were out of work. She explained, I didn't understand, that was a different time, and the inflation was brought under control by Ronald Reagan as if that 12 year period to do it was somehow normal back then. She was pretty skeptical when I told her we set a new record for GDP this year, as well as oil production and that the Dow set a record Friday in reaction to the further cooling of inflation. She said you cannot trust the numbers. I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas.
Just the fact that you butted your nose into her conversation shows what kind of trash you are…

CALL: "...he sat by and watched as the mob turned violent. When informed someone had been shot….he sat by and watched..."
RESPONSE: "He did something by not doing anything.
I really like that little logic dance.
Don Trump did nothing by not doing something.
Got it.
I love this bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just about anything involving more than one person could be a seditious conspiracy.
But, on the other hand, sometimes it gets really really specific. Devil is in he details ---such as 22yrs in prison for Tarrio. 18yrs in prison for Biggs. 15 years for this guy, 10yrs for that guy, and so on.

Now, I don't know for sure, but I could be persuaded that those Proud Boys and Oathkeepers sentenced to prison for 'seditious conspiracy'.......would sincerely wish they had been convicted of 'insurrection'.

The penalty for that ain't quite as onerous on a family man.
Ya think?

----------------------------------------------------------------
(Proud Boys) "What about them? They are irrelevant. All 15 of them."
Irrrelevant?

Here, good poster 'tahuyaman'.
Watch this explanatory (much of it in the Proud Boys own words, coming out of their mouths, on camera). Maybe it might add a smidgen of relevance for you. Let us know.

----------------------------------------------------------

She was the overseer of the capitol police. Why didn’t she order a stand-to with the cspitol security forces when she was fully aware a well publicized protest was going to happen?
Ummm, she was Speaker of the House.
What about the Senate? Also housed in the Capitol. Who was the 'overseer' for the Senate?

And why should anyone at the Capitol be in a panic over political speeches to party faithful that was almost two miles away, and for which no 'march' permit down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol had been applied for, nor approved?

Now, if only Don Trump and enablers had properly applied and receive a permit for the march he secretly intended to order from the podium nearly two miles away....well, the Parks Police, the Metro DC police, the Capitol police.....would've had a heads up that violent trouble was being ordered straight at 'em.

What did he have to gain by commanding his followers directly at an understaffed unprepared group of Capitol security guards?

Why would Don Trump want to keep such a march secret?

What's up with that?

Sure, Ray got all 2000 to enter the capitol, to stop the steal, for Trump, but Trump and his incinerate speech did not....
:rolleyes:
All it took was a few. Funny you act like you don’t know how it works

She was the speaker of house then and in charge of the security of the capitol building. She was the overseer of the capitol police. Why didn’t she order a stand-to with the cspitol security forces when she was fully aware a well publicized protest was going to happen?

Now what lie?
No protest was planned at the Capitol. There were no permits asked for, the 2 mile March from the Ellipse where the rally took place, nor a permit requested for a Capitol protest...emails subpoenaed showTrump wanted it kept secret from the Park authorities...

No protest was planned at the Capitol. There were no permits asked for, the 2 mile March from the Ellipse where the rally took place, nor a permit requested for a Capitol protest...emails subpoenaed showTrump wanted it kept secret from the Park authorities...
Yet he asked for the national guard

He asked who, for the National guard? Who did he order the National guard from? Trump is the head of the D.C. National guard....who did he delegate this job to? Is that who he allegedly asked for N.G.?
Peloser and mayor

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

To an extent, yes. Jan. 6 did indeed happen. There was violence for certain. There was simple trespassing as well. The Hollywood production comes into play with the editing. Most of you lefties wouldn't understand it because you are lied to via omission on a daily basis and fail to see it. The over-the-top anti-Trump sentiment in this country is the most glaring example of how skillful editing can form a false narrative. The same goes for Jan. 6. It was a riot that went to far, but it wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. It is as simple as that.

Nobody expects you to understand.

Forum List

Back