Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
Sure, one speech that said with emphasis on this part of it (go and make your voices heard, but do so peacefully), got all 2000 (your number) to enter the Capital, but Ray Epps making his way amongst the crowd with a bull horn priming them up did not ? Two can play your little talking points games. 🧐
You don't get to blame your cult insurrection on Epps. How dumb.

What a sad lie. To a man, they said Trump won. So you give up the game with your lie, in admitting they believed this without good evidence. Oops.
We say that because no one wanted to investigate the charges made by 60 people! Seems odd that demofks were the only ones in the nothing to see here camp!

You don't get to blame your cult insurrection on Epps. How dumb.
What about your parties leftist cult insurrection, coup, TDS, resistance or whatever it's being secretly referred to as, otherwise that started in 2016, and lasted all the way to J6 where the patriot's finally pushed back on it that day ? Yes it was all a failure due to emotions running way to high that day, but you all knew that, otherwise because of the long standing coup, insurrection, protest, TDS or whatever it is called that you Democrats had going or continue to have going over this Donald Trump issue, it is that you all seem to think that he is your biggest threat in your lives.

What's he going to do to y'all ? Did he do it while president last time ? Tell us what makes you fear a TRUMP presidency so badly ??

Trying to stop the steal was the right thing to do.
In normal world, you'd FIRST have to PROVE the steal. In normal world. With normal, intelligent adults who aren't acting on misguided, manipulated emotion.

To begin with, the following people would disagree with you:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption and COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General. Not to mention people ACROSS the political spectrum.

But You. Just. Don't. Care.

Last edited:
In normal world, you'd FIRST have to PROVE the steal. In normal world. With normal, intelligent adults who aren't acting on misguided, manipulated emotion.

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption and COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General. Not to mention people ACROSS the political spectrum.

Tell me about Steele?
Tell me about Lerner?
Tell me about Lerner and Jack?
Tell me ahout Comey?
Tell me about Hilliary and Comey?
Tell me about Admiral Rogers?
Tell me about Admiral Rogers and FISA?

For some reason IDGAF about your outrage.

We’ll one would require a courtroom to do that, it wasn’t allowed. Yeah, yeah, yeah judges threw it all out, blah blah blah, except the evidence wasn’t allowed to be introduced! Weird, like someone was controlling the court, we watched it

Normal world stopped completely when Biden took office, so there's that... Hell normal world stopped before Trump came down the escalator in 2016, but it just was overridden by Trump's tenacity and strength in which kept abnormal world in check for a little while longer.

Forum List

Back