Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

They claim the violence on Jan 6 was….

Fake News
Really the FBI, Antifa, BLM
But whatabout all the protestors who were not violent?
But whatabout the George Floyd riots?
Its over, why do you keep bringing it up?

They claim the violence on Jan 6 was….

Fake News
Really the FBI, Antifa, BLM
But whatabout all the protestors who were not violent?
But whatabout the George Floyd riots?
Its over, why do you keep bringing it up?
It's funny and truly disturbing at the same time.

How does this happen?

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

If you are a member of Cult 45, and therefore are unable to imagine the orange MAGA god is capable of wrongdoing, then illogic dictates evidence of his wrongdoing must be fake.

I had a trumper at the checkout in Lowes yesterday try to tell me how bad the economy was, though also telling me the store was packed, working them to death and the store struggling to find help. They tend not to believe what they see, only what they are told. She went on to tell me people were struggling. I asked did she know people out of work that wanted to work and people struggling personally. She replied "No" , but she had heard they were out there. She was my age, so I asked her if she remembered the late1970s through the 1980s when inflation average 6.9% and people actually were out of work. She explained, I didn't understand, that was a different time, and the inflation was brought under control by Ronald Reagan as if that 12 year period to do it was somehow normal back then. She was pretty skeptical when I told her we set a new record for GDP this year, as well as oil production and that the Dow set a record Friday in reaction to the further cooling of inflation. She said you cannot trust the numbers. I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas.

I had a trumper at the checkout in Lowes yesterday try to tell me how bad the economy was, though also telling me the store was packed, working them to death and the store struggling to find help. They tend not to believe what they see, only what they are told. She went on to tell me people were struggling. I asked did she know people out of work that wanted to work and people struggling personally. She replied "No" , but she had heard they were out there. She was my age, so I asked her if she remembered the late1970s through the 1980s when inflation average 6.9% and people actually were out of work. She explained, I didn't understand, that was a different time, and the inflation was brought under control by Ronald Reagan as if that 12 year period to do it was somehow normal back then. She was pretty skeptical when I told her we set a new record for GDP this year, as well as oil production and that the Dow set a record Friday in reaction to the further cooling of inflation. She said you cannot trust the numbers. I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas.
Yeah. They're just trapped in their own informational ecosystem, and nothing will change their minds.

We can't do this forever. It isn't going to work with two different universes.

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?​

Everybody sane knows J6 happened….everybody sane knows your J6 Committee edited video in an attempt to frame and manufacture a narrative….So yeah, J6 happened and yeah, what the people were ALLOWED to see was quite a Hollywood production.

The House Select Committee on Jan. 6 hired another television producer last month to elevate the drama of its summer show trials which concluded Thursday. Season two will debut in September.

In June, the committee hired Dan Przygoda, an Emmy-nominated news producer whose résumé includes stints at Bloomberg, ABC News Nightline, and Good Morning America, to help stage the theatrics for the panel’s series of televised hearings.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The House Select Committee on Jan. 6 hired another television producer last month to elevate the drama of its summer show trials which concluded Thursday. Season two will debut in September.

In June, the committee hired Dan Przygoda, an Emmy-nominated news producer whose résumé includes stints at Bloomberg, ABC News Nightline, and Good Morning America, to help stage the theatrics for the panel’s series of televised hearings.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
That doesn't address the question about the violence.

But you're answered it just fine, Q. We don't need your Yes vote.

Madison Avenue is in New York City ... not Los Angeles ... why do you think Hollywood is responsible? ... that's just such an odd claim ... this is top level military grade videography, screams of Arlington, Virginia ... look at the details, zoom right on in ... see the fractal? ... that's software, buddy-boy, the fix is in ...

Madison Avenue is in New York City ... not Los Angeles ... why do you think Hollywood is responsible? ... that's just such an odd claim ... this is top level military grade videography, screams of Arlington, Virginia ... look at the details, zoom right on in ... see the fractal? ... that's software, buddy-boy, the fix is in ...
So the violence was staged?

Forum List

Back