Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
It isn't so much of a highly technical economic principle as it is complete bullshit.

Gasoline Prices Up Due to Global Supply-Demand Issues, Russian Invasion of Ukraine​

The “principle” is simple…Your almost dead, totally delusional fake as fuck president told the world he would end the need for oil…Now listen to that with your sane non TDS mind for a minute and consider this…If you were a business owner making and selling widgets and someone powerful told you he was going to end the need for widgets and that you had a very limited time to keep making money on your widgets what would you do? Would you raise the price of your widgets through the fucking roof like all legit business owners would?

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.
Yea, & Bonespurs Trump was a "crisis actor" hired to stand up at the podium running his big mouth & acting deranged.

Nazi Piglosi Jan 6 Clown Show produced by Hollywood................idiot OP: NOT a Hollywood production.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
CLOWN, was that Bonespurs at the podium running his yap or was it a hired "crisis actor", CLOWN?

"That wasen't me up there, bleeeeeeve me"!

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.
Whatever you need to believe to sleep at night.

Talk about a far left nut job.

Mac gets dumber and dumber with his Trump obsession.

Pelosi's thugs really did murder Americans.

A simple question and they get agitated.

Yes or no. That's it.
You are soo full of BS. We come in answer your dumb ass poll and give opinions then say we are Triggered.

Its you TDS afflicted peeps posting 24/7 for 8 years Trump who have issues.

Imagine what it's like when these people get together. The stories they come up with, with them always painted as innocent patriots being victimized by demons.
Dotard's MAGA cult- The blind leading the blind.

Yea, & Bonespurs Trump was a "crisis actor" hired to stand up at the podium running his big mouth & acting deranged.

Deranged like your bizarre avatar fantasies? I have to tell you, most of us guys fantasize about sex. Creepy, MAGA man

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?​

No, Air Force Veteran Ashli Babbitt actually died from being shot that day.

Forum List

Back