Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
I chose option 3. The Cowardly Lion issue.

Was there some violence there? Yes.

Was it an Insurrection? No

Compared to the Summer of Love was it Violent? Nope

Did the Capital Police open doors and let them in...in some areas?? Yup

Was undercover FBI in the crowd going in with them? Yup

Was this a set up in your opinion? Damn straight it was.

Is this another TDS productions Thread? Yup

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

This is like evaluating all Democrats by saying you are all AOC and the anti-Semite squad, MAGA man

I had a trumper at the checkout in Lowes yesterday try to tell me how bad the economy was, though also telling me the store was packed, working them to death and the store struggling to find help. They tend not to believe what they see, only what they are told. She went on to tell me people were struggling. I asked did she know people out of work that wanted to work and people struggling personally. She replied "No" , but she had heard they were out there. She was my age, so I asked her if she remembered the late1970s through the 1980s when inflation average 6.9% and people actually were out of work. She explained, I didn't understand, that was a different time, and the inflation was brought under control by Ronald Reagan as if that 12 year period to do it was somehow normal back then. She was pretty skeptical when I told her we set a new record for GDP this year, as well as oil production and that the Dow set a record Friday in reaction to the further cooling of inflation. She said you cannot trust the numbers. I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas.
Yeah, a couple of years of record inflation, $5-$6 fuel and 7.5% interest rates doesn’t have a real impact on the Democrat base at all…says the leftist media and the leftist echo chamber that is social media.
Sadly for you lefties it looks like even the most Democrat folks of all…dark people, are starting to believe their lying eyes.

berg80

My question is, is it legal for Congress to hire Hollywood producers to produce congressional hearings?

Yeah, a couple of years of record inflation, $5-$6 fuel and 7.5% interest rates
When you can convince me any of the above were due to Biden's policies, or that Repubs would have been able to do something about the global spike in oil due to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, I'll start paying attention to your whiny rants.

That doesn't address the question about the violence.

But you're answered it just fine, Q. We don't need your Yes vote.

So the violence was staged?

Was the Jan 6 violence staged?

I'll ask you a second time:

Was the violence of Jan 6 staged?
Why are leftists so concerned about “VIOLENCE” all of the sudden? It seems like only yesterday they were proudly posting shit like this.

IMG_0389.png

When you can convince me any of the above were due to Biden's policies, or that Repubs would have been able to do something about the global spike in oil due to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, I'll start paying attention to your whiny rants.

I realize this is a highly technical economic principle, but Biden raised oil prices by fighting US production which continues to put bad actors in charge of oil production.

I realize complex things like that lowering supply increases prices, but as a highly intelligent leftist I bet you can grasp that. Am I right, MAGA man?

LOL, just kidding, my friend. I know you don't get it

I realize this is a highly technical economic principle, but Biden raised oil prices by fighting US production which continues to put bad actors in charge of oil production.
It isn't so much of a highly technical economic principle as it is complete bullshit.

Gasoline Prices Up Due to Global Supply-Demand Issues, Russian Invasion of Ukraine​

but but but….From January 20, 2017 to January 19, 2021 you told us that ANYTHING negative that happens in the universe is the fault of the POTUS…..remember?

It isn't so much of a highly technical economic principle as it is complete bullshit.

Gasoline Prices Up Due to Global Supply-Demand Issues, Russian Invasion of Ukraine​

WOW. Energy needs grow OVER TIME. What Biden is doing is RESTRICTING DOMESTIC PRODUCTION GROWTH.

Because everyone but YOU and JOE BIDEN don't know that our energy needs keep growing.

Which is why I phrased my post like I did, MAGA man.

God you're, um, let's go with "slow" ...

Forum List

Back