Zone1 Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?

Yes dumbass, for the third time, that is my point.

And the year 400 wasn't 400 yeas ago.
just because someone reads the same bible does not mean they believe the same thing as someone else. That you think it does prove just how ignorant you are. Slavery in the bible was not likely slavery later. It was more like employer employee but stuck with out quitting being available.

Then we gained more knowledge. And more informed people helped us progress past that, with better knowledge from secular ideas.
Bible on crime: Put evil away from among you.

Secular on crime: Incorporate crime into the fabric of society.

Can you define what mentally handicapped is in this regard, how it manifests?
Absolutely!

You are beholden to a first assumption that constitutes your faith. This bias causes you to be unable to honestly analyze information and events, because they all must be made to conform to the first assumption, first.

This is called "backwards think".

no, nothing to think -

View attachment 917951

you are not truly oblivious to reality - you live in a cocoon.

are your christians not happy above even more so they were just returning from their trip to texas. the land of sugar and honey.

is there something missing in the photo ... beyond proof of oblivious gratuity.
You are a hammer looking for a nail and I feel bad for you.

Absolutely!

You are beholden to a first assumption that constitutes your faith. This bias causes you to be unable to honestly analyze information and events, because they all must be made to conform to the first assumption, first.

This is called "backwards think".
The first assumption of the Christian faith regarding thought and conduct is to go above and beyond in everything good. How does that comport with your assessment?

Here's my 'analysis' of the border problem. It is primarily the result of drug use by Americans. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
The first assumption of the Christian faith regarding thought and conduct is to go above and beyond in everything good.
No it isn't. Contrived nonsense.

The first assumption is that Christ was a magical messiah who punched your ticket to the forever festival. That's the price of admission to Christianity.

No it isn't. Contrived nonsense.

The first assumption is that Christ was a magical messiah who punched your ticket to the forever festival. That's the price of admission to Christianity.
We're talking about the here-and-now, not the hereafter. It is this life that is on the minds of mature Christians, not the afterlife.

We're talking about the here-and-now, not the hereafter.
You mean, you are attempting to limit it to that , so you can say silly things.

If there was no promise of the forever festival, you wouldn't even be a Christian, Christianity would be a smattering of tiny cults at best, and we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

rule of law? We dont have that anymore thanks to tds and Biden.

oh, for the crybabies who lost the election -

1710609789520.jpeg

they belong where the rule of law has put them. to bad for their sympathizers.

Forum List

Back