Zone1 Christians who have been to Synagogues - and Jews who have been to Churches

i am …

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
are there some here?

i am a Christian who has been to Synagogues

Modern day Jews reject Jesus. Yes they are led by lies.
I am a convert from Judaism. My brother, aunts and uncles, cousins, niece and nephews don't "reject" Jesus. They simply haven't accepted Jesus as their Messiah at this point. What they do see is that it's Christians that come to their defense when they are attacked by anti-Semitic turds. So, people like yourself are dividers and anti-missionary work amongst the Jews. You do know that Jesus mother was Jewish? We know that the time for the Jews to accept Jesus Christ hasn't come. There is a small number who have converted like myself. But, the real time of the Jews will probably be after Jesus returns and shows Himself to them. So, don't be so turdface about this.

I am a convert from Judaism. My brother, aunts and uncles, cousins, niece and nephews don't "reject" Jesus. They simply haven't accepted Jesus as their Messiah at this point. What they do see is that it's Christians that come to their defense when they are attacked by anti-Semitic turds. So, people like yourself are dividers and anti-missionary work amongst the Jews. You do know that Jesus mother was Jewish? We know that the time for the Jews to accept Jesus Christ hasn't come. There is a small number who have converted like myself. But, the real time of the Jews will probably be after Jesus returns and shows Himself to them. So, don't be so turdface about this.
If they reject Jesus as the messiah then it is “rejecting” him.

How am I divider for speaking the truth?

Yes, Jesus’s mother was “a Jew”, as were most of his first followers, all of which believed in Jesus. Ancient Jew/Israelites believed in the prophets and the messiah. Modern day Jews are nothing like the faithful ancient Israelites. They are led by “the Talmud” not Mosaic Law.

No doubt many will convert when he returns. But what about until then? Just let Jews be deceived and condemn them to a likely eternity in hell?

I am not “anti-missionary” when it comes to the Jews. We should be trying to convert them. You can only do that by telling them the truth.

Yes, Jesus’s mother was “a Jew”, as were most of his first followers, all of which believed in Jesus. Ancient Jew/Israelites believed in the prophets and the messiah. Modern day Jews are nothing like the faithful ancient Israelites. They are led by “the Talmud” not Mosaic Law.

No doubt many will convert when he returns. But what about until then? Just let Jews be deceived and condemn them to a likely eternity in hell?

I am not “anti-missionary” when it comes to the Jews. We should be trying to convert them. You can only do that by telling them the truth.
You won't convert a cat by calling them liars. You can show them your interpretations and invite them to pray to God and ask Him.
The reality is, most Christians understand the Bible from what their scholars teach them. And, since there are many different interpretations and understanding of the doctrines, you can say most Christians are being let by liars. By scholarly books and not the Law of Christ. Remember, Jews believe in Jehovah too. They just haven't been convinced that Jesus is the Messiah.

If the New Testament is accurate on any level as to what Jesus SAID--then
Jesus quoted the talmud ---left and right

you laugh because you don't know
I cannot violate confidentiality----a hint---only a
few people have read the New Testament and even
less grasp that which they have read---far less have
looked into the talmud

They just haven't been convinced that Jesus is the Messiah.

or that judaism claimed such as the christian savior is what they are expecting to secure their physical integrity.

jesus was neither and certainly not a jew - they taught liberation theology, self determination the paradisian goal for leaving eden and their remission as equals than servitude to any other being.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And, his mother was a Jew so he was too.

love is promiscuity ... is judaism, that's a stretch bear - they were not jews. ever.

those four 1st century heavenly characters - jesus mary joseph mary m ... the opening chapter of the 1st century events is the repudiation in itself of judaism, their false commandments.

liberation theology, self determination heavenly inspired is what jesus taught that led to the conclusion, last chapter - crucifixion.

- choreographed by the jews or those so disposed to deceit and intolerance. the 4th century christian bible.

love is promiscuity ... is judaism, that's a stretch bear - they were not jews. ever.

those four 1st century heavenly characters - jesus mary joseph mary m ... the opening chapter of the 1st century events is the repudiation in itself of judaism, their false commandments.

liberation theology, self determination heavenly inspired is what jesus taught that led to the conclusion, last chapter - crucifixion.

- choreographed by the jews or those so disposed to deceit and intolerance. the 4th century christian bible.
breezie---learn another trick----high step and jumping thru hoops
is out of style

Uneducated fool. They kept the law of Moses. That’s all that you need to know.

Uneducated fool. They kept the law of Moses. That’s all that you need to know.

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism - the liar moses and their false commandments claimed heavenly that never existed and the hereditary idolatry of abraham.

liberation theology, self determination what jesus taught is what those in the 1st century gave their lives for - nowhere found in the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers for their own nefarious purposes ... c-bear.

Forum List

Back