Warning to Trump

Possible.

If so, what do you think happens next?

If not, what do you think happens next?

if so, business as usual. If not i will be shocked and wrong, ya?

a. YOu are wrong. THe people who stepped forward to have their voices heard, will be even more angry and disillusioned. They will not go away.

b. I will be happy to see good change coming our way.

Dont think so. They said that with Booosh after that stupid "compassionate conservative" bull shit. all they will do is get back in the unemployment line.

You really think that a governing strategy of ignoring the interests and slandering the majority of the largest single ethnic group is really going to work out well, long term?
just keep scapegoating, then all is well and coal mining jobs will come back to West Virginia.

There was no scapegoating in my post. Try to be less dishonest.

Possible.

If so, what do you think happens next?

If not, what do you think happens next?

a. YOu are wrong. THe people who stepped forward to have their voices heard, will be even more angry and disillusioned. They will not go away.

Dont think so. They said that with Booosh after that stupid "compassionate conservative" bull shit. all they will do is get back in the unemployment line.

You really think that a governing strategy of ignoring the interests and slandering the majority of the largest single ethnic group is really going to work out well, long term?

Hey, he made the promise, he has to man up and deal with it. he will have to deliver somehow.

Your post had nothing to do with my post.

You seem to have wanted to avoid dealing with my post, so you just made some negative sounding spin noises.

You are either very stupid, or very dishonest.

I'm also not surprised Obama would place some blame on Fox News as being part of the reason they lost. The idiot will never admit he was a complete failure.

just keep scapegoating, then all is well and coal mining jobs will come back to West Virginia.

oh, what a delicate snowflake. to the skilled person it was clear that i was proposing or predicting a general strategy. context, you know.
EDITH says: this seems to be fitting:
"You seem to have wanted to avoid dealing with my post, so you just made some negative sounding spin noises."

Last edited:

oh, what a delicate snowflake. to the skilled person it was clear that i was proposing or predicting a general strategy. context, you know.

It was not clear.

News flash: Sometimes problems ARE caused by other people.

Third World labor suppresses wages. Third world criminals increase crime rates.

Trade deficits and outsourcing costs jobs.

It was not clear.

and sometimes wars of choice are started by bush. lol

Trump's not gonna be a milquetoast fraud pussy. He isn't Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. If the Democrats want a fight, he'll be more than happy to oblige them. He won't back down. And that's exactly why he's the President.

Milquetoasts like Romney, can't be President. They have no fight and conviction in em. I think Trump fully understands why he was elected President. He's gonna be himself. And those who don't like that, can go straight to hell. Period, end of story.

It was not clear.

Ya, and the wet backs will get amnesty so third world labor is how it is now.

Trump's not gonna be a milquetoast fraud pussy. He isn't Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. If the Democrats want a fight, he'll be more than happy to oblige them. He won't back down. And that's exactly why he's the President.

Milquetoasts like Romney, can't be President. They have no fight and conviction in em. I think Trump fully understands why he was elected President. He's gonna be himself. And those who don't like that, can go straight to hell. Period, end of story.

Its the republicans who will do him in.

It was not clear.

So you voted for the senator that supported that war of choice? LOL!!!!!!!

MY point stands.

It was not clear.

Ya, and the wet backs will get amnesty so third world labor is how it is now.

It is always possible that Trump will choose to be a one term president and to go down as a hated failure.

Or he might decide to represent his actual supporters.

Well Trump did retweet some 16 year old kid.
retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.
i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

because they hate trump. And they are the political ruling class.
but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Rule by Fiat?

Naw, that's not it. They are just ignorant racists, right?

retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.
i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Ruleby Fiat?

the liberal agenda isnt going anywhere.

It was not clear.

MY point stands.

i did not vote for bush, nor did i vote for clinton. your concession is noted. fail on.

I want the text of Trump's lies. Let's see them there, OH and I don't want to hear a damn thing about grbbing Pussy, you lost that with the Ms Lewinski Lie and your "It's just about sex" narrative. So let's see and hear all of those lies. Oh yeah and the Trump' University deal, Never proved him to be a liar then because there is no REAL information. CMON NOW!! or just pump the shit in your own shoes, and piss on your own leg. HAHAHAHAHA, control em all Trump, you do it so well.

It was not clear.

MY point stands.

i did not vote for bush, nor did i vote for clinton. your concession is noted. fail on.

Trump ran against that war also. So, your point has nothing to do with him or his election.

My point, that you never addressed, stands.

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Ruleby Fiat?

That doesn't mean it's going "somewhere"

Liberals believe their BS is accepted by the majority because they only listen to those who agree with them.

I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.
Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

LOL Trump's record of lying is far greater than that of anybody in politics I can remember, with the possible exception of Joe McCarthy.

Forum List

Back