Warning to Trump

because they hate trump. And they are the political ruling class.
but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

You think, maybe, that might signify that Americans are fed up with the Liberal agenda? Is it even remotely possible we are tired of nothing but lip service, or that Fearless Leader decided to "Rule by Fiat?

Naw, that's not it. They are just ignorant racists, right?
welcome, noob. you were evidently encouraged by the trump victory to join this board. you have the usual lingo of contards down pat. so, in no time, you will show how much of a cünt you are, after all, you are now allowed to speak your mind after 8 years of cruel imprisonment.

I am new to THIS site, true. Saying that does not make my beliefs and opinions any less valuable than yours.

The biggest difference between us, barring political philosophy, is that I very seldom if ever do I throw personal, ad hominem attacks. Where just can't refrain from throwing then along with vulgar language not fit both both sexes.

If it takes becoming like you to become a 'Gold Member", I don't desire to be one.

I have been nothing to you, or others of your persuasion, but civil. I expect the same in return.

Your anger is doing you no favors.

You better grow a thick skin fast or learn to use the ignore function. Personally I gave a lot of people a long leash to show me if they could add anything of substance to an argument... and those that don't just get put on ignore. You'll learn.

Thanks for the hot tip Lew, I'm fine. I said I expect civility , but I am not naive, or foolish enough to get offended if I don't.

If anybody doesn't like what I have to say, when my nom de guerre comes up they can hit the page down button or put me on ignore. That's fine, I won't take it personally.

Just listen for the howl of the wounded moonbat when you're looking for Lewdog.

:)

What do you mean by a liar?

Do you expect him to keep all of his promises?

Says the far left drone and Hilary voter!

I've heard from some very good sources including a super secret FBI leak that the term"far left drone" is some of the code seen in the wikileaks e-mails...the ones they think are all about an international pedophile ring......code: "pizza", "ping pong", and "far left drone".

A far left drone defending another far left drone and Hilary voter.

Go figure!

I've heard from some very good sources including a super secret FBI leak that the term"far left drone" is some of the code seen in the wikileaks e-mails...the ones they think are all about an international pedophile ring......code: "pizza", "ping pong", and "far left drone".

Go figure!
There's that Pizzagate code phrase again. I bet the FBI is monitoring you now considering all the times you have been using it.

Go figure!
There's that Pizzagate code phrase again. I bet the FBI is monitoring you now considering all the times you have been using it.

And the far left drone proves my comments!

Go figure!

My dear Pizzagate....er....participant. I want nothing to do with your coded comments.

Go figure!

My dear Pizzagate....er....participant. I want nothing to do with your coded comments.

And they continue to prove that they are a far left drone!

They will always deny reality!

16ccbbeb035fc20c8e20ed677c7f-maxresdefault.jpg

I'm hoping Trump appoints more Wall Street Jews!

Fill the swamp!

And the far left shows their hatred once again!

Hatred of what?

I love Jews.

We should have more of them in positions of power in society.

Are you a retarded parrot?

Once again the far left shows it's hatred of anything not in their religious dogma!

So the answer is "yes."

Yes you are an irony impaired far left drone and Hilary voter

Forum List

Back