Donald Trump staffer found guilty on 10 counts of election fraud

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Independent

A man who worked on Donald Trump’s campaign in Michigan has been found guilty on 10 counts of election fraud.

Brandon Hall, a political activist, forged signatures on petition forms in 2012 and now faces up to five years in prison.

The 27-year-old from Grand Haven, along with his friend Zachary Savage, forged signatures in support of judicial candidate Chris Houtaling.

Mr Savage received immunity from charges by the Attorney General’s Office in exchange for his testimony in this case, according to Grand Haven Tribune.

Read more: Trump staffer convicted for electoral fraud

This guy commited fraud.

Last edited:
LOL. Right, we need to do a recount of all of Michigan because one guy supposedly forged some signatures back in 2012 for a petition, not an election.

A man who worked on Donald Trump’s campaign in Michigan has been found guilty on 10 counts of election fraud.

Brandon Hall, a political activist, forged signatures on petition forms in 2012 and now faces up to five years in prison.

The 27-year-old from Grand Haven, along with his friend Zachary Savage, forged signatures in support of judicial candidate Chris Houtaling.

Mr Savage received immunity from charges by the Attorney General’s Office in exchange for his testimony in this case, according to Grand Haven Tribune.

If anything the Trump campaign cheated and committed fraud.
What ticket did Trump run on in 2012?

Let me get this straight.

This guy forged signatures on a petition for some judge four years ago, before Trump was even a candidate, and you're trying to pretend this undermines Trump's election this year?

(shakes head)

You liberals just can't stop whining and complaining about getting whipped, can you?

If anything the Trump campaign cheated and committed fraud.
0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

• Banned

This guy forged signatures on a petition for some judge four years ago, before Trump was even a candidate, and you're trying to pretend this undermines Trump's election this year?

(shakes head)

You liberals just can't stop whining and complaining about getting whipped, can you?

Well, I finally just realized I fucked up with this post.

It happened in 2012 on behalf of somebody named Houtaling. It isn't even clear if Hall was ever a "Trump staffer".

(shakes head)

That's because you're dumb. We realized it the moment we READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE!!!

:rofl:

(shakes head)

That's because you're dumb. We realized it the moment we READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE!!!

I didn't even read it but the comments on another board that had posted it.

Let me get this straight. This guy forged signatures on a petition for some judge four years ago, before Trump was even a candidate, and you're trying to pretend this undermines Trump's election this year? (shakes head)
That's OK, we're used to that from you. It doesn't change our opinion of you.

(shakes head)

I didn't even read it but the comments on another board that had posted it.
images

OF COURSE the Trump campaign hired a guy who committed election fraud. Trump probably deliberately sought him out for his expertise.

Election fraud is what the GOP excells in. There aren't enought old white racists in America for the GOP to win fair and square, so cheating and rigging is the only way they can win.

(shakes head)

How? I think it's interesting and important and shines a spotlight in how corrupt Trump is. Don't let these rightist shitbags distract you from this point.

OF COURSE the Trump campaign hired a guy who committed election fraud. Trump probably deliberately sought him out for his expertise.

Election fraud is what the GOP excells in. There aren't enought old white racists in America for the GOP to win fair and square, so cheating and rigging is the only way they can win.
LWNJ's Didn't read the article, but still feels qualified to comment. You're a special little snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWNJ's Didn't read the article, but still feels qualified to comment. You're a special little snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like you're the one who didn't read it. Perhaps because you can't read? Fucking moron.

As the article states, dumbshit, the very fact that the Trump campaign had this criminal on their payroll is justification alone for a recount, especially in Michigan.

Right wing corruption knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back