Warning to Trump

Honestly, that is not my primary concern. I am more concerned that he will capitulate on illegal immigration and the admission of Muslims from terrorist states.

That would end his presidency before it gets started.

Hence my warning.

I have an uneasy feeling about the words coming from his team.
warn him on twitter.

Why would he listen to me?

Although I have a Ph.D. in SPCM, so if I DID get his attention he might offer me a lucrative position in one of his companies....

:)
do not tell him about your phd, anyone can get one of those. most probably from one of those librul indoctrination institutions like wharton, fordham, or hahvahd. present your warning as coming from a common man, a plain man, a guy who does not get paid for honest work by a bullying rich asshole.

Well Trump did retweet some 16 year old kid.

Is politifact liberal or conservative?
In the three years since the end of the partnership with CQ, PolitiFact has found a total of 323 conservative claims to be untrue, with 119 of those getting Pants on Fire. In the same time, it's found 105 liberal claims to be untrue, with just 13 deemed Pants on Fire, according to White's tally.”

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/631565

Yeah, kinda what I figured.

Continuing...

Is the Tampa Bay Times a liberal newspaper?
The St. Petersburg Tampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper.

PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

Last edited:
Lone Fluffer, Crixus, and Guno5000 are simply trolls, They have one goals, to derail a thread that is politically inconvenient,

Expect nothing approaching reason from them, you will not get it.

again, you are an ignorant turd who gets informed off facebook and twitter. will be intresting to see yalls lamentations when amnesty happens, bammer care is still in place, wall aint built and we get another john roberts on the supreme court.

If you lefties really believed that, you wouldn't be so crazy with rage and despair.

not really. I voted for trump cynically assuming this is what he would do and he did it. Giuliani, Huckaboo, Mittens, Perry Crispy cream, all are in favor of sanctuary cities. Then you have Trumps relationship with McConnell thats just weird, then you got trump backing off bammer care. Cant wait to see his revamped pics for the supreme court. One term president at best. Republicans will jam him up and then it will be cool to watch how fast you trumpkins flip flop on your support of the donald.

Possible.

If so, what do you think happens next?

If not, what do you think happens next?

if so, business as usual. If not i will be shocked and wrong, ya?

a. YOu are wrong. THe people who stepped forward to have their voices heard, will be even more angry and disillusioned. They will not go away.

b. I will be happy to see good change coming our way.

Funny, nobody ever warned Reagan or Bush or Bill Clinton not to mention Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama but they feel free to offer warnings and free advice to the current President-Elect. So far Trump makes the current president look like a petty small minded former community activist and he hasn't even been sworn in.

That would end his presidency before it gets started.

Hence my warning.

warn him on twitter.

Although I have a Ph.D. in SPCM, so if I DID get his attention he might offer me a lucrative position in one of his companies....

do not tell him about your phd, anyone can get one of those. most probably from one of those librul indoctrination institutions like wharton, fordham, or hahvahd. present your warning as coming from a common man, a plain man, a guy who does not get paid for honest work by a bullying rich asshole.

retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

again, you are an ignorant turd who gets informed off facebook and twitter. will be intresting to see yalls lamentations when amnesty happens, bammer care is still in place, wall aint built and we get another john roberts on the supreme court.

If you lefties really believed that, you wouldn't be so crazy with rage and despair.

not really. I voted for trump cynically assuming this is what he would do and he did it. Giuliani, Huckaboo, Mittens, Perry Crispy cream, all are in favor of sanctuary cities. Then you have Trumps relationship with McConnell thats just weird, then you got trump backing off bammer care. Cant wait to see his revamped pics for the supreme court. One term president at best. Republicans will jam him up and then it will be cool to watch how fast you trumpkins flip flop on your support of the donald.

Possible.

a. YOu are wrong. THe people who stepped forward to have their voices heard, will be even more angry and disillusioned. They will not go away.

Dont think so. They said that with Booosh after that stupid "compassionate conservative" bull shit. all they will do is get back in the unemployment line.

Hence my warning.

warn him on twitter.

retweet? sounds icky. anyway, if trump did it, then it is right, cuz he won the election. and he who wins, is right.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.

Funny, nobody ever warned Reagan or Bush or Bill Clinton not to mention Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama but they feel free to offer warnings and free advice to the current President-Elect. So far Trump makes the current president look like a petty small minded former community activist and he hasn't even been sworn in.
no, in the case of the current president, there was no warning at all.

I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.

I enjoyed this open letter to Mr. Trump.

Basically, it was on point, and it told the truth. If he takes its' advice, Trump may go down as one of the greatest presidents in the history of the US. If he ignores it, he will go down as the President that let the nation crumble to the International ruling elites.

This comes from a guy that was asked to run for the Libertarian nomination, and asked to be the Green Party VP. He was also asked by the Obama administration to come to the WH to discuss an alternative energy paradigm.

Election Reflections and an Open Letter to Donald Trump
Election Reflections and an Open Letter to Donald Trump
So how do we move from here to an empowered relationship with ourselves and each other? It’s critical that we deepen the conversation and swim upstream into the assumptions, the contradictions and the moral basis of human relations, because as a species with weapons of mass destruction, we can’t afford not to get this clear and right, right now.

Most people share virtually the same values; the differences show up in how to achieve the better world we all want. Remembering this is an essential first step in communicating effectively and respectfully across the political divide. I will take that step here, with a trans-political view of Trump and an open letter to him to address the opportunity we face by looking through the lens of principles, not politics.

It’s an interesting exercise for me, because I do not subscribe to the belief that we need rulers to keep us from total breakdown. Indeed, I see principles, not politics, as the missing nucleus of this entire standoff between people, and from the election.

I see rules (protecting sovereign rights), not rulers, as the structure that will best allow for the realization of our true potential. I am a Voluntaryist who looks through the lens of the Non Aggression Principle (NAP), forbidding the initiation of force (except in true self-defense) or fraud and requiring universal equal rights. I am a firm believer that 1) a small group of people having control over the money supply and then 2) mandating taxation — the foundations of all governments — are both theft, and are therefore morally reprehensible.

Nonetheless, we have a new “ruler” at this stage, and I believe we can all benefit from up-leveling the conversation to see how his policies will impact on our lives, especially since we have an opportunity for it to be a very different ride than if we simply had the next corrupt establishment globalist taking power.

Is politifact liberal or conservative?
In the three years since the end of the partnership with CQ, PolitiFact has found a total of 323 conservative claims to be untrue, with 119 of those getting Pants on Fire. In the same time, it's found 105 liberal claims to be untrue, with just 13 deemed Pants on Fire, according to White's tally.”

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/631565

Yeah, kinda what I figured.

You are awesome. They found more nutbag lies so they aren't impartial?

Perfect.

warn him on twitter.

As long as its Trump. Just watch, after January he will be ripped to shreds and it will be the GOP that does it.
i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

Possible.

Dont think so. They said that with Booosh after that stupid "compassionate conservative" bull shit. all they will do is get back in the unemployment line.

You really think that a governing strategy of ignoring the interests and slandering the majority of the largest single ethnic group is really going to work out well, long term?

warn him on twitter.

THe GOP leadership should be considering the fact that their base is not very happy with them.

And is watching them carefully.

i doubt it. never saw a more spineless, useless party succeed at that level in that extent. why would they change.

because they hate trump. And they are the political ruling class.

I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.
Omigod!, Drumpf! Beware the fury of the OP! :rofl: :rofl:

Possible.

You really think that a governing strategy of ignoring the interests and slandering the majority of the largest single ethnic group is really going to work out well, long term?
just keep scapegoating, then all is well and coal mining jobs will come back to West Virginia.

Possible.

Hey, he made the promise, he has to man up and deal with it. he will have to deliver somehow.

Like many others, I've questioned many things Trump has said and done over the past 15months. I've laughed at some of things he's said, and wondered why he did some of the things he did.
In the end, I'm convinced the guy is a genius! lol

We're talking about a guy who just won a presidential election with everything stacked against him.

I see Trump as a guy who truly cares about this country, and is able to see and fix the problems.

because they hate trump. And they are the political ruling class.
but they are in power, in the senate, in the house, in the states, and they accomplished it by doing nothing. isn't that great?

Forum List

Back