Warning: Fake News political thread

Same thing Republicans want.
Its not the same

if dems lose an election there is always the next one

when republicans lose there is no tomorrow

far left california is an example of that

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

but it used to be fairly balanced

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).
Sorry, thats not good enough

the democrats are cheaters who steal elections

which they will be in an even better position to do in the future

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
When it's finished, no matter who wins, the results will be bulletproof.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Hypocrisy, thy name is JackOfNoTrades

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

You made that up. No one did that. Just like the gun rally in Virginia.

You have an active imagination

Bullshit. I didn't imagine this.
View attachment 412084

I don't see the gun, can you zoom in?
A different view. Clear enough now?
View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

What is wrong with you? Seriously

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.
We dislike mail in voter scams based on a virus hoax.

Lots of states have been using mail in voting for years. The military has been using it for decades. I didn't hear you bitching when the results were in your favor.
And I didn't hear the opposition bitching about it either. :)
Oh come on, this year the virus hoax had every state allowing anyone to use that code to mail in vote....begging us here in SC. Thats why real voters show up with the exception of the regular military and approved absentee, and all the Libbers and fake votes are mail in.....also much easier to fake.

So far, Republicans haven't been able to show me any success stories, or any imagination, or any compassion, or any evidence of critical thinking about the issues that need addressing NOW.
It's an example of how binary thinking retards progress.

There are a lot of wingers who confuse communication & collaboration with capitulation. Give an inch and you lose. What they somehow miss is that thoughtful, open, ego-less communication and collaboration lead to INNOVATION, the creation of something NEW. Like our Constitution.

When you innovate, both parties have skin in the game, and that's what we need to overcome this insane tribalism.

Before you can innovate, you first have to agree to sit down and talk. I hate to keep running back to this but Republicans have held the Senate for a decade now. Every attempt to sit down and discuss said issues results in blocking. ^Shrug^.
Again, the ACA as an example. No Republican plan. Just a few scribbles on the back of a napkin and a lot of crickets.

Its not the same

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.

Lots of states have been using mail in voting for years. The military has been using it for decades. I didn't hear you bitching when the results were in your favor.
Oh come on, this year the virus hoax had every state allowing anyone to use that code to mail in vote....begging us here in SC. Thats why real voters show up with the exception of the regular military and approved absentee, and all the Libbers a fake votes are mail in.....also much easier to fake.

You call it fake because it looks like the results won't be in your favor. Funny, didn't hear the other side saying that four years ago.
And if your boy had just done his job, the necessity for mail in voting option may not have been necessary. He may have pulled it out.
Bit of irony, huh?

Okay, if you're reading, I warned you.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • The Dems BADLY under-performed in the House and Senate
  • The GOP no longer has to fear redistricting, since they did so well
  • 2022 is looking very good for the GOP
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • They know that defunding the police and socialized medicine are LOSER ideas
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
And I'll add one of my own:
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
Somehow, you took news that favored the GOP, and complimented it, yet and turned it into an attack on our ideology.
I am not surprised.

So far, Republicans haven't been able to show me any success stories, or any imagination, or any compassion, or any evidence of critical thinking about the issues that need addressing NOW.

There are a lot of wingers who confuse communication & collaboration with capitulation. Give an inch and you lose. What they somehow miss is that thoughtful, open, ego-less communication and collaboration lead to INNOVATION, the creation of something NEW. Like our Constitution.

When you innovate, both parties have skin in the game, and that's what we need to overcome this insane tribalism.

Before you can innovate, you first have to agree to sit down and talk. I hate to keep running back to this but Republicans have held the Senate for a decade now. Every attempt to sit down and discuss said issues results in blocking. ^Shrug^.
Again, the ACA as an example. No Republican plan. Just a few scribbles on the back of a napkin and a lot of crickets.
Innovate what? Jobs and economy great, low gas prices, strong military good. Progressive destruction of country bad.

Hey, that's a way to keep an eye on things ...
What happened ... Who got stabbed, shot, beaten up ... Were any store burned, a bunch of stuff looted, anyone arrested ... Or were you just intimidated?

It's a rhetorical question, and you don't really need to answer Nancy ... :thup:

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
Would you please elaborate on the point that moderate Democrats are furious? Omar and AOC easily won re-election. Bernie Sanders is as popular as ever and Harris is the most left leaning Senator and is will be a heartbeat away from the Presidency?

Sure, we're in a shit show right now. This is bad. We need some leadership for a change.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Oh come on, this year the virus hoax had every state allowing anyone to use that code to mail in vote....begging us here in SC. Thats why real voters show up with the exception of the regular military and approved absentee, and all the Libbers a fake votes are mail in.....also much easier to fake.

You call it fake because it looks like the results won't be in your favor. Funny, didn't hear the other side saying that four years ago.
And if your boy had just done his job, the necessity for mail in voting option may not have been necessary. He may have pulled it out.
Bit of irony, huh?
The other side didnt say that four years ago? Really? Are you sure? Russia, Comey, American men forced their wives to vote republican. As I recall, we spent the better part of the last 4 years listening to how Trump didnt win. Hillary lost due to outside, unethical forces.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Would you please elaborate on the point that moderate Democrats are furious? Omar and AOC easily won re-election. Bernie Sanders is as popular as ever and Harris is the most left leaning Senator and is will be a heartbeat away from the Presidency?
I'm tempted to provide links to the many stories I've seen on this, but you're a big boy. You can find them.

Sure, we're in a shit show right now. This is bad. We need some leadership for a change.
And you say this and elect the last place Dem candidate since 1988.....

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Hi Bubblecultist -
The United States has had specific types of mail in voting available to certain eligible people.
What we just saw - we have never tried before -
I understand that your Cult leaders have tried to frame it as if we have, but that is not accurate.

Does it peak any curiosity within your cult as to why we had to completely change our voting method for Biden to even have a chance?

I'm tempted to provide links to the many stories I've seen on this, but you're a big boy. You can find them.
Any chance you would please provide one link and support your statement?

No.

Mac slams Trump supporters, starts humping the leg of a Democrat. Where have we seen this one before?

Why do I get the feeling I'm being looked down on from a colossal ivory tower?
A majority of the country doesn't buy into a hardcore partisan ideology.

A majority of the country would rather see communication, collaboration, innovation.

WE think that WE'RE being look down on from a colossal ivory tower. One on each end.
I seem to recall the President of the united states in 2009 saying (paraphrased) "we won, deal with it'

And I guess that is not partisan in your eyes.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

You've shown nothing other than what I said.

You can't find a single picture in Michigan of using guns to intimidate anyone. Yet you melt down in hysteria over it.

That while inner cities across the country are burned and looted by leftists and you call that "mostly peaceful."

Owning a gun is intimidating. Burning and looting isn't. That's your stupid shit. What's wrong with you? Seriously

No.
LOL...just as I figured. More lies from Mac.

Forum List

Back