Trump's legacy not what he had hoped.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
From Trump's first presidential action of falsely declaring his inauguration was bigger than Obama's on through his current efforts to get the Supreme Court to end the Affordable Care Act, he has seemed obsessed with ending anything that might have had Obama's name associated with it. He ended agreements and policies seemingly for no other reason than they were associated with Obama. Trump behaved exactly like some ancient, petulant, Egyptian king who ordered his predecessor's name be removed from all the monuments in the kingdom so that predecessor's accomplishments wouldn't outshine his.

It will be our next president's responsibility to restore all those policies and agreements. Not because of some intent to restore Obama's legacy, but because those policies were good for America, and we need them. Since virtually everything Trump has done has at least partly been an effort to undo Obama's work, once that work is restored, there won't be much to point to when it comes to any accomplishments Trump might want to claim.

Don't worry about Trump being remembered though. We have always been able to depend on the honor and integrity of our president to not use our government for personal gain. Trump has shown that we can't depend on our president's personal good character to maintain the high standards we require from a president. No doubt there will be a list of new laws, that should be called The Trump Laws that will define the acceptable behavior of our presidents, and prevent the childish, lawless behavior of our most recent president.

The voters though, will feel that Trumps election win was stolen with four years of "resistance" and now this vote.

America will have two controlling states, California and NY, oh and the soon to be minted D.C I suppose.

This doesn't bode well for the West. Mark my words, it wasn't Trump that was really the problem, it was those who refuse to focus on their citizens interests, their national interests as it were.

There will be only a few nations in the world, the rest will be "post nation states". It simply weakens their position, China will NOT be one of the nations being broken apart. Thus, their path to global communist dominance is almost certain. With or without a Trump win in 2020.

The voters though, will feel that Trumps election win was stolen with four years of "resistance" and now this vote.

America will have two controlling states, California and NY, oh and the soon to be minted D.C I suppose.

This doesn't bode well for the West. Mark my words, it wasn't Trump that was really the problem, it was those who refuse to focus on their citizens interests, their national interests as it were.

There will be only a few nations in the world, the rest will be "post nation states". It simply weakens their position, China will NOT be one of the nations being broken apart. Thus, their path to global communist dominance is almost certain. With or without a Trump win in 2020.

You think the election was stolen because people didn't like trump. You know that's nuts, don't you?

You think the election was stolen because people didn't like trump. You know that's nuts, don't you?

If not for the Chinese virus, Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it.

Hell he did great for this country. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was doing great and the EO's he wrote helped businesses do just as great.

This election is a clusterfuck and loads of shady shit has happened. Probably won't make a difference but it should be investigated.

The election was stolen by corruption and sellouts. With proof that there was a reason that some should not vote.

If not for the Chinese virus, Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it.

Hell he did great for this country. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was doing great and the EO's he wrote helped businesses do just as great.

This election is a clusterfuck and loads of shady shit has happened. Probably won't make a difference but it should be investigated.

You keep going down your list of reasons you think Trump lost, and as soon as you come up with something that is illegal, let me know.

The election was stolen by corruption and sellouts. With proof that there was a reason that some should not vote.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Please elaborate. Be specific.

You keep going down your list of reasons you think Trump lost, and as soon as you come up with something that is illegal, let me know.

Probably no way to prove its illegal but if you've been paying attention even you can see there is some shady shit in Detroit and PA. DOJ is thinking of sending Fed agents in as watchdogs though I think its to late for that.

If not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you would never accept that.

If it were Biden having the trouble you'd be screaming like a stuck pig about voter fraud. Since its Trump its AOK with you.

First, it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what Americans think. I know what I saw, I know what Americans and world citizens are saying.

Furthermore, the post-nation state theory isn't a nutty concept, it's been expressed by some leaders. We've seen it with our own eyes. Bring in mass cheap labour to undermine the old, often organized labour with desperate, cheap wage earners. It's not a battle of the best and brightest, it's a battle for a race to the bottom.

Look around. We have the "gig economy". I find it astonishing how some pretend they don't see the differences in safe, secure employment from now to 30 years from ago.

Here is the truth, the rise of the alt-left, the Bernie Bros, is going to accelerate. They are going to pretend the bigger E.C numbers will make it appear that Biden had a big win. Nobody believes this, the divide is MASSIVE.

Trump was the true defender of capitalism. So, even if you dismiss the Trumpsters, their concerns overlap with Bernies concerns about losing any semblance of economic freedom. I've experienced personally in Canada, it doesn't end well for a nations interests and global influence.

People have been viewing "International cooperation" through a long gone lens. This is Chinas world now, you either fight for American dominance, or, you cede to theirs.

I can give you one example, there are thousands of provisional ballots sitting in boxes upstate that are not being evaluated because the state has not advised how to handle them. The state legislature or the courts needs to order that all legitimate provisional ballots be counted.

From Trump's first presidential action of falsely declaring his inauguration was bigger than Obama's on through his current efforts to get the Supreme Court to end the Affordable Care Act, he has seemed obsessed with ending anything that might have had Obama's name associated with it. He ended agreements and policies seemingly for no other reason than they were associated with Obama. Trump behaved exactly like some ancient, petulant, Egyptian king who ordered his predecessor's name be removed from all the monuments in the kingdom so that predecessor's accomplishments wouldn't outshine his.

It will be our next president's responsibility to restore all those policies and agreements. Not because of some intent to restore Obama's legacy, but because those policies were good for America, and we need them. Since virtually everything Trump has done has at least partly been an effort to undo Obama's work, once that work is restored, there won't be much to point to when it comes to any accomplishments Trump might want to claim.

Don't worry about Trump being remembered though. We have always been able to depend on the honor and integrity of our president to not use our government for personal gain. Trump has shown that we can't depend on our president's personal good character to maintain the high standards we require from a president. No doubt there will be a list of new laws, that should be called The Trump Laws that will define the acceptable behavior of our presidents, and prevent the childish, lawless behavior of our most recent president.
“...maintain the high standards we require from a President”. What are these high standards you speak of and what presidents had them?

Last edited:

Probably no way to prove its illegal but if you've been paying attention even you can see there is some shady shit in Detroit and PA. DOJ is thinking of sending Fed agents in as watchdogs though I think its to late for that.

If not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you would never accept that.

If it were Biden having the trouble you'd be screaming like a stuck pig about voter fraud. Since its Trump its AOK with you.

So your candidate isn't winning, so you yell "cheating!!" It takes more than that dumb ass. Your belief in all the conspiracy theories out there isn't proof of cheating.

First, it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what Americans think. I know what I saw, I know what Americans and world citizens are saying.

Furthermore, the post-nation state theory isn't a nutty concept, it's been expressed by some leaders. We've seen it with our own eyes. Bring in mass cheap labour to undermine the old, often organized labour with desperate, cheap wage earners. It's not a battle of the best and brightest, it's a battle for a race to the bottom.

Look around. We have the "gig economy". I find it astonishing how some pretend they don't see the differences in safe, secure employment from now to 30 years from ago.

Here is the truth, the rise of the alt-left, the Bernie Bros, is going to accelerate. They are going to pretend the bigger E.C numbers will make it appear that Biden had a big win. Nobody believes this, the divide is MASSIVE.

Trump was the true defender of capitalism. So, even if you dismiss the Trumpsters, their concerns overlap with Bernies concerns about losing any semblance of economic freedom. I've experienced personally in Canada, it doesn't end well for a nations interests and global influence.

People have been viewing "International cooperation" through a long gone lens. This is Chinas world now, you either fight for American dominance, or, you cede to theirs.
I think right about somethings, but wrong about others. Your wrong to think we must defeat China and the US must be the dominant nation. Who has China invaded militarily in the last few decades? Now compare that to the US. Now which nation is far more militarily aggressive.

You're right. It doesn't matter what you think.

I can give you one example, there are thousands of provisional ballots sitting in boxes upstate that are not being evaluated because the state has not advised how to handle them. The state legislature or the courts needs to order that all legitimate provisional ballots be counted.

Of course all legal ballots should be counted. Which state are you talking about?

I think right about somethings, but wrong about others. Your wrong to think we must defeat China and the US must be the dominant nation. Who has China invaded militarily in the last few decades? Now compare that to the US. Now which nation is far more militarily aggressive.

China hasn't invaded, but they most definitely will eventually. They are MUCH smarter and I agree with this approach "focus on the economic expansion, and undermine foreign competition interests"

They have done so masterfully. We should all be envious of how well they have decimate global competition and replace everyone. Without apology they steal, demand concessions, stifle and destroy their competition, and their own citizens liberty. Businesses and global leaders allow them to do so.

The question you must ask if, "if China has no interest in global warfare, why have they and are they expanding their military might?"

It isn't just the U.S economy they are going to eclipse. It is your military and their own expansion. It's already begun with the South China Sea expansion. Japan, Taiwan and others are frightened as hell, they know what is going to happen to them. The West, once against, selling out allies, just as the UK and France sold out Poland.

“...maintain the high standards we require from a President”. What are these high standards you speak of and what presidents had them?

None of our previous presidents used their position to further their personal business while holding the office, other than Trump.

None of our previous presidents used their position to further their personal business while holding the office, other than Trump.

You drunk? You think the massive million dollar book deals and $200k appearance fees AFTER office, is somehow not to their benefit?

It's those with your way of thinking why the system is exploited and undermined. Actions leaders taek today would have been front news on every paper a couple of generations ago.

Obama was a career politician, today he lives in a mansion.

China hasn't invaded, but they most definitely will eventually. They are MUCH smarter and I agree with this approach "focus on the economic expansion, and undermine foreign competition interests"

They have done so masterfully. We should all be envious of how well they have decimate global competition and replace everyone. Without apology they steal, demand concessions, stifle and destroy their competition, and their own citizens liberty.

The question you must ask if, "if China has no interest in global warfare, why have they and are they expanding their military might?"

It isn't just the U.S economy they are going to eclipse. It is your military and their own expansion. It's already begun with the South China Sea expansion. Japan, Taiwan and others are frightened as hell, they know what is going to happen to them. The West, once against, selling out allies, just as the UK and France sold out Poland.
I’m not buying it. China hasn’t indicated any desire to conquer the world militarily.

I find it very convenient that the world’s most aggressive nation has a ruling class that fears China, and apparently wants war with them. You’re buying their bull shit.

Of course all legal ballots should be counted. Which state are you talking about?
PA

Forum List

Back