Warning: Fake News political thread

I helped one of the sheetrockers fix his 9mm the other day on one jobsite. He's dead set on the revolution happening, military on his side, maga, etc ad naseum......:eusa_shifty:

It's like this for me most days among the great unwashed Mac

~S~
It's amazing how many people in my circle are expecting a revolution/civil war in the near future.

So many people are being polarized by propagandists on both sides. People need to wake the fuck up and realize they are being manipulated and herded.
Yes you are good call

Okay, if you're reading, I warned you.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • The Dems BADLY under-performed in the House and Senate
  • The GOP no longer has to fear redistricting, since they did so well
  • 2022 is looking very good for the GOP
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • They know that defunding the police and socialized medicine are LOSER ideas
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
And I'll add one of my own:
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.

LOL, Scarborough is a fool if he thinks the uniparty is back in control.

Wow Morning Joe actually saying things that make sense? What's happening?

Morning Joe has realized what we have as politics is like Pro Wrestling.
It's all fake, only a nit-wit cannot tell, and the rest have to pretend it is real to have any fun with it* ... :thup:

*actually going to have to footnote that with a credit to Andrew Wilkow for bringing up the analogy.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
Only problem I see here for Democrats is that if you are going to stay in the middle and try to appeal to those voters Scarborough was talking about, there may not be any discernible difference between them and their Republican opponent. Those people will vote Republican. Sooner or later, taxes, wage stagnation, healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, and race relations will all need to be addressed. The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly...
I occasionally wonder if leftards are monumentally ignorant or just lie regularly.

I believe you post whatever pops outta your bunghole, JackOffNoTrades.

And JFTR, there are nearly as many American 65 or older as there are under 18 and the gap is closing quickly.

A majority of the country doesn't buy into a hardcore partisan ideology.

Yeah, how dare we expect the feds to operate within the constraints of the Constitution as written, not as amended by unelected judges. Yep, such a hardcore partisan ideology.

Yeah, how dare we expect the feds to operate within the constraints of the Constitution as written, not as amended by unelected judges. Yep, such a hardcore partisan ideology.

Reviewing the past 5 years of history with the Feds, whatever gives you the crazy idea we should expect anything more than more bullshit out of them?

Only problem I see here for Democrats is that if you are going to stay in the middle and try to appeal to those voters Scarborough was talking about, there may not be any discernible difference between them and their Republican opponent. Those people will vote Republican. Sooner or later, taxes, wage stagnation, healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, and race relations will all need to be addressed. The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly. We've allowed Republicans and conservatives (latest iteration) to boil these issues down into soundbites, memes, and gifs. Then along comes Trump and his clan to poison the well permanently. I give the ACA as an example. It should have been a starting point. Republicans have had a decade to offer up their own plan. I've seen several outlets go out and interview the unwashed masses to ask them if they liked the ACA or "Obamacare" better. Almost all of them said they support the ACA but didn't support Obamacare. Sheesh. This is how rhetoric leads to divisiveness. I care only about policy and what works and what doesn't. Show me one conservative policy success story in the last four decades and I'll consider it.
Well, holy crap, I'd love to see a center-left Dem and a center-right Republican though. In any election. It seems to me (I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff, stipulated) that a 50/50 country demands a more centrist, stable governing approach. Otherwise we'll just (a) keep seeing swings back and forth and (b) keep seeing instability and a total lack of long-term progress.

When both sides have skin in the game, they're less likely to simplistically point the finger and allow the nutters to take control.

Define long term progress.

Only problem I see here for Democrats is that if you are going to stay in the middle and try to appeal to those voters Scarborough was talking about, there may not be any discernible difference between them and their Republican opponent. Those people will vote Republican. Sooner or later, taxes, wage stagnation, healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, and race relations will all need to be addressed. The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly. We've allowed Republicans and conservatives (latest iteration) to boil these issues down into soundbites, memes, and gifs. Then along comes Trump and his clan to poison the well permanently. I give the ACA as an example. It should have been a starting point. Republicans have had a decade to offer up their own plan. I've seen several outlets go out and interview the unwashed masses to ask them if they liked the ACA or "Obamacare" better. Almost all of them said they support the ACA but didn't support Obamacare. Sheesh. This is how rhetoric leads to divisiveness. I care only about policy and what works and what doesn't. Show me one conservative policy success story in the last four decades and I'll consider it.
Well, holy crap, I'd love to see a center-left Dem and a center-right Republican though. In any election. It seems to me (I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff, stipulated) that a 50/50 country demands a more centrist, stable governing approach. Otherwise we'll just (a) keep seeing swings back and forth and (b) keep seeing instability and a total lack of long-term progress.

When both sides have skin in the game, they're less likely to simplistically point the finger and allow the nutters to take control.

Progress that lasts and builds, instead of tearing everything down and starting with something new every time the political winds change.

Reviewing the past 5 years of history with the Feds, whatever gives you the crazy idea we should expect anything more than more bullshit out of them?

Hopefully the new court can cut through some of that.

Progress that lasts and builds, instead of tearing everything down and starting with something new every time the political winds change.

I'm not interested in platitudes, get specific.

I'm not trying to educate you on anything, or convince you of anything.

This really isn't that complicated.

Think what you want.

I'm not trying to educate you on anything, or convince you of anything.

This really isn't that complicated.

Think what you want.

Thanks, you just proved you are fucking clueless and too illiterate to put you actual thoughts to paper. You just keep spewing what you're told.

Only problem I see here for Democrats is that if you are going to stay in the middle and try to appeal to those voters Scarborough was talking about, there may not be any discernible difference between them and their Republican opponent. Those people will vote Republican. Sooner or later, taxes, wage stagnation, healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, and race relations will all need to be addressed. The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly...
I occasionally wonder if leftards are monumentally ignorant or just lie regularly.

And JFTR, there are nearly as many American 65 or older as there are under 18 and the gap is closing quickly.

As usual nothing of substance from you. Here. Educate yourself.

As usual nothing of substance from you. Here. Educate yourself.
So you again admit you are dimmer than a box of rocks. Thank you but it's already a well established fact.

You said "The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly..."

But in fact this country is getting older, not younger.

Sheesh ... reasoning with a leftarded MORON is harder and much less productive than working. Y'all are too stupid to learn.

I helped one of the sheetrockers fix his 9mm the other day on one jobsite. He's dead set on the revolution happening, military on his side, maga, etc ad naseum......:eusa_shifty:

It's like this for me most days among the great unwashed Mac

~S~

"Fix" his 9mm? What kind of gun, and what was wrong with it that needed "fixing"?
Ruger , couple of small allens on top of the barrel needed tightening....~S~

Gotta love it.......a left leaning individual helped a sheetrocker fix his 9MM so he can stage a revolution.
i'm not, nor ever have been, a partisan....
Sure....that happened!
i live in gun culture central, oh and, my gun's bigger than yers! :cool:
It's amazing how many people in my circle are expecting a revolution/civil war in the near future.
indeed so g5000, yet methinks their 'expectations' are a world apart from reality.

for instance, i don't believe one needs to be an economic nobel laureate to realize America is in for some heavy swells soon

that may change everything here....

So many people are being polarized by propagandists on both sides. People need to wake the fuck up and realize they are being manipulated and herded.

Absolutely, in fact the level of propaganda now is sheer survival....

American politics wouldn't survive , at least in it's present form, w/out polarized partisan puppets

~S~

I don't see democrats taking control of the regressive left. Liberals have even LESS balls than cuckservatives. Basically they have sunk in for that to be possible. Liberals are not capable of fighting anything, especially something as devoted as the far left. These are the people of anything goes and snarky low status "smart boys" (the latter category being much closer to the far left).

Joe Biden seems to be aware of this, he is making moves towards the far left. He has chosen them as the winners for his political strategy - which is to harness as much power and money for himself and his cronies and nothing else.

So he will attempt to create the usual leftist death spiral of maximizing the amount of losers and have nots in society, who are then willing to vote themselves the fruits of the labor of everyone else - which the democrats are there to provide. That is just communism by other name - it arises without ideology.

So he will attempt to create the usual leftist death spiral of maximizing the amount of losers and have nots in society, who are then willing to vote themselves the fruits of the labor of everyone else - which the democrats are there to provide. That is just communism by other name

Beat the 7 Trillion Trump giveaways, or the fact that Trump put 2K in everyone's bank account, w/out us even asking for it

Trump = bigger socialist than FDR!

And you know what? Trump isn't loosing to the socialists, Trump is loosing because HE IS a socialist!

~Comrade S~

~S~

So he will attempt to create the usual leftist death spiral of maximizing the amount of losers and have nots in society, who are then willing to vote themselves the fruits of the labor of everyone else - which the democrats are there to provide. That is just communism by other name

Beat the 7 Trillion Trump giveaways, or the fact that Trump put 2K in everyone's bank account, w/out us even asking for it

Trump = bigger socialist than FDR!

And you know what? Trump isn't loosing to the socialists, Trump is loosing because HE IS a socialist!

~Comrade S~

~S~
Actually, Congress presented to Trump an idea to pad the American's pocket druing COVID. Sure, he could have vetoed it....but lets put some thought into that. How would that have been reported by the media? How would Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of them described his veto in an election year?
He had to make a decision where t would not compromise his possible re-election.
Only a partisan (which you....ahem....claim to not be......would not see that

Forum List

Back