Warning: Fake News political thread

Same thing Republicans want.
Its not the same

if dems lose an election there is always the next one

when republicans lose there is no tomorrow

far left california is an example of that

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

but it used to be fairly balanced

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).
Sorry, thats not good enough

the democrats are cheaters who steal elections

which they will be in an even better position to do in the future

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
When it's finished, no matter who wins, the results will be bulletproof.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Hypocrisy, thy name is JackOfNoTrades

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

You made that up. No one did that. Just like the gun rally in Virginia.

You have an active imagination

Bullshit. I didn't imagine this.
View attachment 412084

I don't see the gun, can you zoom in?
A different view. Clear enough now?
View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

What is wrong with you? Seriously

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.
We dislike mail in voter scams based on a virus hoax.

Lots of states have been using mail in voting for years. The military has been using it for decades. I didn't hear you bitching when the results were in your favor.
And I didn't hear the opposition bitching about it either. :)

Hi Bubblecultist -
The United States has had specific types of mail in voting available to certain eligible people.
What we just saw - we have never tried before -
I understand that your Cult leaders have tried to frame it as if we have, but that is not accurate.

Does it peak any curiosity within your cult as to why we had to completely change our voting method for Biden to even have a chance?

Again. If your guy had just shown the slightest bit of interest in actually doing the job he was elected to do, a lot of this...might not have been necessary.
Don't sit here and bitch because it isn't breaking in your favor this year. You know what? Nevermind. Just go back to sipping your Cult 45. That'll make
everything better.

so no interest, okay.
Even if Biden is selected, you all still got your ass handed to you
Apparently even Scarborough knows - Republicans will hold the Senate
Republics picked up House seats - Probably not enough to take control but close.
The Democratic House members are screaming at each other openly - they have been fractured in a manner that doesn't usually happens.
And Constitutionalists will control Scotus for the rest of your existence.

Well no shit. The country is divided. But that doesn't mean we have to keep letting people like Trump poison the well. Maybe get back to you know, actually talking about the issues...instead of the idiot in the WH.
truth...

It was not Trump who said day one "he is not a legitimate president".

It was not Trump who said "get in their faces in the grocery store, the gasoline station and tell them they are not welcome here"

It was not Trump who said "I refuse to deal with an illigitmate president"

It was not Trump who said "he is a Russian asset and should be impeached"

It was not Trump who said "they cling to their guns and bibles"

It was not Trump who said "50% of the supporters are deplorable and irredeemable"

I can go on....but it will just give you more fodder to regurgitate unsubstantiated talking points.

Again. Quote me one Democrat who said the election of 2016 was "rigged"? Give me one person that said ballots shouldn't be counted.
Give me one person who said the election process was illegitimate. You're pissed because it isn't breaking your way this year.

Spoiled sour grapes. And I have no doubt that he'll shit all over everything on his way out the door.
Excuse me skippy... I never said anyone said anything about ballots. Instead, I pointed out how many said the election of Trump was illegitimate due to outside forces.

As for this election, there was an unprecedented amount of mail in ballots. I get it. COVID.

But that opens the door for "counters" to sway the tally. Will they? Likely not. Can they? yes. So we, the people wanted to have both party representatives watch the count. But for some reason, the GOP was not afforded that. They actually took legal action to observe the count. States refused to allow that. Why? If it is all on the up and up, why would they say "trust us"......

Where is Biden saying "let the observers on both sides watch?

All I know is Trump had a mutli hundred thousand vote lead in PA, until the mail in ballots were counted. All of a sudden, 600K mail in ballots reulted in a 600K swing in votes.
Really? Only Biden was voted via absentee ballot?

I would have no reason to doubt the count if PA fought the request for GOP reps to watch the count.

But they did. They fought it. Why?

The same reason that my Grandson sometimes changes the computer screen when he sees that I am about to check in on what he is doing.

I helped one of the sheetrockers fix his 9mm the other day on one jobsite. He's dead set on the revolution happening, military on his side, maga, etc ad naseum......:eusa_shifty:

It's like this for me most days among the great unwashed Mac

~S~

"Fix" his 9mm? What kind of gun, and what was wrong with it that needed "fixing"?
LOL....exactly.

I can say I saw Biden jerking off on his mailbox with an axe in his hand and screaming "I like little girls sitting on my lap"....

But that would be a lie.....but so easy to say and claim it is the truth.

Gotta love it.......a left leaning individual helped a sheetrocker fix his 9MM so he can stage a revolution.

Sure....that happened!

Its not the same

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.

You've shown nothing other than what I said.

You can't find a single picture in Michigan of using guns to intimidate anyone. Yet you melt down in hysteria over it.

That while inner cities across the country are burned and looted by leftists and you call that "mostly peaceful."

Owning a gun is intimidating. Burning and looting isn't. That's your stupid shit. What's wrong with you? Seriously

Standing with a loaded weapon in a building while asserting that officials should follow your orders is straight up intimidation. End of story.

Standing quietly with a gun is "straight up intimidation."

But actually burning and looting inner cities is "mostly peaceful."

It's hilarious how you keep referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a "cult." Democrats accuse others of what you do

I'm sorry. I can only refer to your worship of Trump as a cult. It's the only thing I have to compare it to. It makes no sense.
Address the issues behind the protests and you can wail about the property damage (which I don't condone).
I do not worship Trump. I did not worship Reagan. I did not fawn over Obama (but many did).
I look at results.
Dozens of abductees reunited with their families.
3 peace accords in the middle east
an economy that was not only great prior to COVID but returning despite COVID
Very little, if any, mouthing off by NK
Very little report of ISIS trying to rule the world.

Sure, you can find a way to credit Obama for all of those things.

However they did not take place during Obamas tenure.

SO I dont worship Trump. I appreciate the accomplishments that took place under his administration.

Well, if these "accomplishments" were worthy, he would be re-elected. I don't place any stock in the ME "accords".
Without solving the Palestinian issue, it's just window dressing.

Of course - The Cultmasters told you not to.
You are not going to go against them.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Lots of states have been using mail in voting for years. The military has been using it for decades. I didn't hear you bitching when the results were in your favor.

Hi Bubblecultist -
The United States has had specific types of mail in voting available to certain eligible people.
I understand that your Cult leaders have tried to frame it as if we have, but that is not accurate.

Does it peak any curiosity within your cult as to why we had to completely change our voting method for Biden to even have a chance?

Again. If your guy had just shown the slightest bit of interest in actually doing the job he was elected to do, a lot of this...might not have been necessary.
Don't sit here and bitch because it isn't breaking in your favor this year. You know what? Nevermind. Just go back to sipping your Cult 45. That'll make
everything better.

so no interest, okay.
Republics picked up House seats - Probably not enough to take control but close.
The Democratic House members are screaming at each other openly - they have been fractured in a manner that doesn't usually happens.

Well no shit. The country is divided. But that doesn't mean we have to keep letting people like Trump poison the well. Maybe get back to you know, actually talking about the issues...instead of the idiot in the WH.
truth...

It was not Trump who said day one "he is not a legitimate president".

It was not Trump who said "get in their faces in the grocery store, the gasoline station and tell them they are not welcome here"

It was not Trump who said "I refuse to deal with an illigitmate president"

It was not Trump who said "he is a Russian asset and should be impeached"

It was not Trump who said "they cling to their guns and bibles"

It was not Trump who said "50% of the supporters are deplorable and irredeemable"

I can go on....but it will just give you more fodder to regurgitate unsubstantiated talking points.

Again. Quote me one Democrat who said the election of 2016 was "rigged"? Give me one person that said ballots shouldn't be counted.
Give me one person who said the election process was illegitimate. You're pissed because it isn't breaking your way this year.

Spoiled sour grapes. And I have no doubt that he'll shit all over everything on his way out the door.
Now we're supposed to completely forget three years of RUSSIA!...Into the memory hole with you!

The gaslighting is strong in this moonbat jackhole.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Hi Bubblecultist -

everything better.

so no interest, okay.

And you'll scream racist, racist, racist at us until we come to our senses and learn to get along

This is why you guys should work with us.
Run Libertarians in the Republican Primary - as Conservative Republicans.
Believe me the base will vote for you - that is your best chance.
Justin Amash - was a good legislator (whether he was a L or an R inside) until his Trump Hate over powered him.

Think of it as the Military -

We need the Armies to go fight in foreign countries
We need the navy to get them there - they don't get there on their own.
Use our political machine to your advantage

There are actually more libertarians in the Republican Party than the Libertarian Party and it's for that reason.

I do vote for Republicans when they have largely libertarian ideals.

I agree

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

You can't find a single picture in Michigan of using guns to intimidate anyone. Yet you melt down in hysteria over it.

That while inner cities across the country are burned and looted by leftists and you call that "mostly peaceful."

Owning a gun is intimidating. Burning and looting isn't. That's your stupid shit. What's wrong with you? Seriously

Standing with a loaded weapon in a building while asserting that officials should follow your orders is straight up intimidation. End of story.

It's hilarious how you keep referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a "cult." Democrats accuse others of what you do

I'm sorry. I can only refer to your worship of Trump as a cult. It's the only thing I have to compare it to. It makes no sense.
Address the issues behind the protests and you can wail about the property damage (which I don't condone).
I do not worship Trump. I did not worship Reagan. I did not fawn over Obama (but many did).
I look at results.

SO I dont worship Trump. I appreciate the accomplishments that took place under his administration.

Well, if these "accomplishments" were worthy, he would be re-elected. I don't place any stock in the ME "accords".

Yep. JokeOfNoTrades got his talking point from the DNC and he's parroting it like the brainless cultist that he is.

Democrats accuse others of what they do. Joke would have been the first in line in Jonestown for his kool-aid

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I look at results.

Yep. JokeOfNoTrades got his talking point from the DNC and he's parroting it like the brainless cultist that he is.

Democrats accuse others of what they do. Joke would have been the first in line in Jonestown for his kool-aid
well, we are deplorable, unredeemable, racists, homophobes, xenophobes Russian assets and Trump adorers.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I look at results.

well, we are deplorable, unredeemable, racists, homophobes, xenophobes Russian assets and Trump adorers.

And Democrats are unifiers!

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I look at results.

...that work for a living and support the dregs in face diapers hiding in their basements....

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I look at results.

Yes. They unify by calling 50% of the electorate deplorable, iredeeembale, xenophobes, racists, homophobes, prefer granny to die, don't think women have the right to make choices about their health (even though they did when they had sex without birth control)...

And then they say "lets all hug and agree"

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I look at results.

Yes. They unify by calling 50% of the electorate deplorable, iredeeembale, xenophobes, racists, homophobes, prefer granny to die, don't think women have the right to make choices about their health (even though they did when they had sex without birth control)...

And then they say "lets all hug and agree"

Exactly. Democrats are just trying to let us know where we're falling short out of pure concern for our happiness and well being. It's hard for them to not get along. But they have to do it for our sake. It's a burden on them to inform us of our racism and bigotry, they really hate doing it.

It's like how they politely inform blacks who don't support them they aren't black

, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
You are asking far too much I'm afraid....

Okay, if you're reading, I warned you.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • The Dems BADLY under-performed in the House and Senate
  • The GOP no longer has to fear redistricting, since they did so well
  • 2022 is looking very good for the GOP
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • They know that defunding the police and socialized medicine are LOSER ideas
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
And I'll add one of my own:
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
Wow Morning Joe actually saying things that make sense? What's happening?

I helped one of the sheetrockers fix his 9mm the other day on one jobsite. He's dead set on the revolution happening, military on his side, maga, etc ad naseum......:eusa_shifty:

It's like this for me most days among the great unwashed Mac

~S~
It's amazing how many people in my circle are expecting a revolution/civil war in the near future.

So many people are being polarized by propagandists on both sides. People need to wake the fuck up and realize they are being manipulated and herded.

Forum List

Back