WAR DRUMS: DEFCON Warning System Has Just Been Raised To DEFCON 3

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The DEFCON Warning System Alert status has just been raised to code Yellow. DEFCON 3. Tensions between Russia and the United States have reached levels beyond the cold war in the recent week. The situation between Russia and the United States is extremely fluid at the moment. In all likelihood as dynamic as at times during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. Mainstream media has taken a very serious tone concerning the change from diplomatic to military options between NATO and Russia. CNN stated, “It’s not a new Cold War. It’s not even a deep chill. It’s an outright conflict.” On October 10th Former Soviet Premier Gorbachev is quoted as saying,

WAR DRUMS: DEFCON Warning System Has Just Been Raised to DEFCON 3

upload_2016-10-14_18-30-3.png

DEFCON Warning System – Update 10/13/16 – The DEFCON Warning System
:Boom2:

Meanwhile in Russia all the experts say it's pre-election rhetoric in USA.

Putin: I have seen several times that anti-Russian cards are being played during domestic campaigns in the United States. I find this approach very short-sighted.

At the same time we receive different signals all around that in fact, everything is fine. The same situation occurred with the previous administrations during the election campaigns, claims that everything will be restored later. I do not think it matches the level of responsibility shouldered by the United States. I suppose it should be more sound, calm and balanced.
Interview to Bloomberg

My plan was with my handle to increase the level as we progress toward critical points domestically and internationally alike. Little I knew that we couldn't change our handles but through an administrative process... so I stay with the defcon4 and that will look like I am sleeping but secretly I am gearing up for more defensive measures.

Forum List

Back