Desperate Hillary launches anti-semitism hoax against Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I can see this being the case. There is an information war going on. Hillary has wanted to be the President for a long, long time. She will stop at nothing to just to bring Trump down. The sickening part are the sheep who believe it all to be true.
Indoctrination is easily done to the uninformed.
Like him or not when honest information comes out , Government and Corporate Control will go to all lengths causing ppl not to absorb the real information. They want you as dumbed down as they can get you. That's how they keep their sheep in the coral.
Not to mention by making it look like votes will be stolen, what better excuse than to hand over votes to the Fed. Giving them a " federal voting system" . Guess who will control it all. They will. Guess how easy it will be to rig them. Easy.

Alex Jones describes the latest attacks by the desperate elites looking to destroy this country:

Being the only big gentile realtor in New York I'm sure he has suffered greatly at the hands of der Juden, but his father taught him to walk on egg shells around them. He's display his aptitude at this through his survival on their turf and his servile behavior at the Aipac conference( very out of character for him).

I'd stake my life on it that he's an anti-Semite but this doesn't mean he's stupid enough to fuck with them as a people. If any one can upset the interests of some Jews without upsetting them as a people, it's him.

Crooked Hillary's financial, MSM, Hollywood, Academia, etc., supporters are anti-Christian Neocons. Do the math!

Forum List

Back