Wanna bet these aren't atheists??

Clearly, Pubic Infernum likes to forget about the crusades and the rest of the last 300 fucking years in relation to christian violence. ahh well.

i mean, it's probably not lost on anyone else why HIS CHRISTIAN ASS WAS BANNED FOR A WHILE FOR THREATENING OTHER FORUM MEMBERS...

irony tastes like jesus.

The crusades were a response to Muslim encroachment. As you know.

And the number of people who died during ALL of the Crusades and the Inquisition and the Salem fucking witch trials don't equal 1/200th of the number of people killed by Muslim extremists in the last 100 years.

you sure are quick to rationalize CHRISTIAN violence.. who would of thunk it?

:cuckoo:

But, I'd love to see your source on those stats, baba. I fully expect you to disappear from posting a credible source now like you've done every time i've challenged you on bible scripture.

:thup:

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

See, this is the deal. I don't mind admitting that there is potential for wackdom in all political/religious groups.

But I don't understand the mind-set that makes people insist, DESPITE the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that ALL GROUPS ARE EQUALLY PACIFISTIC AND/OR EQUALLY VIOLENT.

Some groups ARE innately violent and lend themselves to violent behavior and jihad. Hmmm...let me think.....

Some groups DO disdain the American people and embrace marxism....why not just admit it? Instead of telling people that what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears isn't really happening? Do you really think everyone else is that stupid?

think real hard, baba... I mean, it's not as if I can pull root examples of your rationalized violence FROM YOUR FUCKING BIBLE...

:lol:

Clearly, Pubic Infernum likes to forget about the crusades and the rest of the last 300 fucking years in relation to christian violence. ahh well.

i mean, it's probably not lost on anyone else why HIS CHRISTIAN ASS WAS BANNED FOR A WHILE FOR THREATENING OTHER FORUM MEMBERS...

irony tastes like jesus.

And the number of people who died during ALL of the Crusades and the Inquisition and the Salem fucking witch trials don't equal 1/200th of the number of people killed by Muslim extremists in the last 100 years.

But, I'd love to see your source on those stats, baba. I fully expect you to disappear from posting a credible source now like you've done every time i've challenged you on bible scripture.

No rationalization needed. Islam was beating at the gates of European cities. They sacked Constatantinople.

Besides which, I was just asking for a comparison of numbers, not for justification of either. Looks like Muslims win when it comes to the amount of innocent blood shed.

Particularly if you don't go back 600 years. I'd say they've killed more in the last 20 than were killed in the whole of the Crusades.

See, this is the deal. I don't mind admitting that there is potential for wackdom in all political/religious groups.

But I don't understand the mind-set that makes people insist, DESPITE the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that ALL GROUPS ARE EQUALLY PACIFISTIC AND/OR EQUALLY VIOLENT.

Some groups ARE innately violent and lend themselves to violent behavior and jihad. Hmmm...let me think.....

Some groups DO disdain the American people and embrace marxism....why not just admit it? Instead of telling people that what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears isn't really happening? Do you really think everyone else is that stupid?

Hold on a second........what about Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church? What about that other douche who claimed that it was the gays that were causing all the problems here in America? What about the hatred of the gays from the Christian right? Some of those "good Christians" want to imprison or kill all people who aren't hetero.

Try again Always A Babbling Bitch.

No rationalization needed. Islam was beating at the gates of European cities. They sacked Constatantinople.

Besides which, I was just asking for a comparison of numbers, not for justification of either. Looks like Muslims win when it comes to the amount of innocent blood shed.

Particularly if you don't go back 600 years. I'd say they've killed more in the last 20 than were killed in the whole of the Crusades.

again, i'd love to see the source of your statistics. Clearly, you don't have a firm grasp on history at all. shocking. Trust me, what "you'd say" in regards to historic facts means two things.. and, i'm sure you know what they are.

Get the fucking blinkers (blinders) off for one moment please.

Some extremists are secular, some are religious. Christianity is a religion of peace, Islam is a religion of peace, terrible things have been done by various extremists in the name of both religions. It's the religion it's the fucking idiots who believe their religion authorises them to kill that are the problem. I mean I'm stating the fucking obvious here, for those with more than two fucking brain cells working at the moment.

Wow common sense on the internet. :)

Nine members of the Christian militia group Hutaree have been indicted on multiple charges involving an alleged plot to attack police, including seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. Attorney in Michigan announced this morning.

Nine Christian Militia Members Charged With Seditious Conspiracy, Attempted Use Of WMD | TPMMuckraker

That doesn't sound like a group of real christians....they sound like those "muslims" who use islam to justify their killing of innocent people in "terrorist" attacks.
Sounds like the last 2000 years of Christianity... not to mention the pre-christian Jews.

It's easy to justify killing innocent people using to bible because God commands it explicitly. If you don't like it, don't wave the damned book around. That's like waving Mein Kampf around and denouncing someone who uses it to justify the holocaust.

I find it sad and disgusting that people like Pube would turn this from what it is- a case of homicidal lunatics and would-be terrorists who happen to have found their justification in religion (and by no means the only religion to have ever been used so) into a partisan mudslinging contest.

Hold on a second........what about Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church? What about that other douche who claimed that it was the gays that were causing all the problems here in America? What about the hatred of the gays from the Christian right? Some of those "good Christians" want to imprison or kill all people who aren't hetero.

Baba is a Baptist.

True.
I'm not a Westboro Baptist Church member, however, or even a follower.

I find the Westoboro whack jobs repugnant.

Furthermore, I've always said it's bad form to protest at funerals.

Unlike Ravi, who thinks those who are critical of the war should be able to attend and intimidate the friends and families of fallen soldiers.

These crazies may call themselves Christians but are not following the teachings of Jesus Christ when these commit these vile acts. I realize it makes the non believers feel like they have power over Christians when they bash and belittle our beliefs, which is exactly what is happening when the this type of labeling goes on. Christians know what their beliefs are and how they are supposed to live their lives so when wrong labels are attached to the wrong groups, it matters not to us. There is only 1 opinion that matters to Christians and no matter how much insulting garbage is thrown at us, it has no effect to the true believers. We don't answer to the silly name calling and false comparisons.

Does anybody else find it odd that they are calling an explosive device a "WMD"? I'm not defending them, but it sounds like the prosecution is manufacturing sensational charges to scare the public into an early verdict. I was under the impression that "WMD" aka weapon of mass destruction, referred to nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. If this is the case, then Iraq was loaded to the gills with them.

No, it's not WMD, it's EFP.

The militia group had explosively fired projectiles, you know.......like the ones in Iraq that has been killing our troops by firing a molten jet of metal through the armor?

Dancing in private with your spouse and family only.
No drinking, though biblically speaking we can partake, generally we don't.
Also no rhythmic music.

That's a small part of the whole religion...we listen to rhythmic music in my house, and my kids dance (I used to).

Forum List

Back