Wall Of Moms Protects Protesters

This kind of violent conservative hysteria is why I advocate passing out free testosterone supplements to conservatives. If we could inject a little spine into them, we'd end conservativism almost instantly.

The authoritarian-follower nature of conservatives makes them easy prey for authoritarian leaders. Those authoritarian leaders use propaganda to terrify the authoritarian-followers into soiling themselves. Then they tell the authoritarian-followers that they'll save them from the terrors that they themselves created, but only if they pledge mindless obedience. Naturally, the conservatives authoritarian-followers pledge mindless obedience.

On the plus side, it's a good history lesson, showing us all how the Nazis rose to power.

I'm sorry, remind me which side is burning cities, destroying historical monuments, attacking civilians and assaulting law enforcement again?

Then tell me more about "conservative authoritarianism".

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon, and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

What more do you need explained to you?

If you're implying these past few months have been the actions of an insurrection, I'd agree. A Marxist one at that. But keep in mind if that's what we're calling it then your "peaceful protesters" aren't "peaceful protesters" anymore. They're enemy combatants and can be dispatched with impunity.

Careful what you wish for.

They were instructed by the Founding Fathers that peaceful does not always work. All through history the supporters of government violence on the people protesting for a fair treatment have never won. I have no idea why you think they will this time either especially when it's obvious they are not.

I'm sorry, remind me which side is burning cities, destroying historical monuments, attacking civilians and assaulting law enforcement again?

Your side is mainly behind the violence and assaults. You've just been propagandized to believe the opposite. Or it's possible you're deliberately using fascist tactics.

It was the same way in Nazi Germany. The Nazis made up stories of violent Jews, and then used that an excuse for more violence against jews. You'd have made a fine GoodGerman.

Unfortunately for you, most of America rejects your propaganda. And that leaves you with a problem. If your lies aren't working, what hope do you have?

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

Those are some of those suburban women voters that will not be voting for Fatso.

Your side is mainly behind the violence and assaults. You've just been propagandized to believe the opposite. Or it's possible you're deliberately using fascist tactics.

It was the same way in Nazi Germany. The Nazis made up stories of violent Jews, and then used that an excuse for more violence against jews. You'd have made a fine GoodGerman.

Unfortunately for you, most of America rejects your propaganda. And that leaves you with a problem. If your lies aren't working, what hope do you have?
It's that RW pessimistic spew they listen to daily.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

And they (Trumps goons) don't even ask for their papers. This stunt has nothing to do with his supposed "Law and Order" campaign? Yes it does. It is nothing but a stunt for political ads.

If I lived in Portland I would be at those protests. I would be one of the wall of moms protecting protesters.

trump is out of control.

Funny this. When the protestors did an adverse occupation of a wildlife refuge in the middle of nowhere, 30 miles from the closest 'town' (if you even want to call it that), you folks couldn't wait for the Feds to get there, kick them out, and kill someone. They didn't even break any windows, or burn anything down, nor cause much of any type of disruption or unrest in the day to day lives of other folks.

Please good sir, show me links to pictures, etc., of conservatives burning stores, breaking windows, tearing down statues. Prove your claims or STFU.

Show us pictures of liberals doing it. Not random people, but liberals. Show that it's not in response to police assaulting protestors. Prove your claims or STFU. And no whining about statues, because it's a good thing to take them down.

Meanwhile, the proud boys have admitted coming to town just to cause trouble, and quite a few of them have been arrested. Some even assassinated a police officer. Nice work there by your bros. That's why law enforcement is primarily worried about right-wing violence.

And they (Trumps goons) don't even ask for their papers. This stunt has nothing to do with his supposed "Law and Order" campaign? Yes it does. It is nothing but a stunt for political ads.

If I lived in Portland I would be at those protests. I would be one of the wall of moms protecting protesters.

trump is out of control.
Those on this thread that think having a secret police and Gestapo tactics are truly un-American. The point of the Mayor, the AG and the Governor telling those goons to leave goes right over their heads. It has added to the problem the protests are all about. Police abuse of force.

Please good sir, show me links to pictures, etc., of conservatives burning stores, breaking windows, tearing down statues. Prove your claims or STFU.

Show us pictures of liberals doing it. Not random people, but liberals. <snip>

So fucking typical! Why do you people always resort to this??? Can't you just prove your shit?? NO! Otherwise, you wouldn't throw this back at me/us like this. "I don't have to prove anything until you do" BULLSHIT!

And besides, am I supposed to make sure that they have a big t-shirt on there with 'Liberal" printed on it? Or does it need to be tatooed on their forehead? What a joke. Do the proud boys have 'conservative' written on them anywhere? Then no, they are just random folks too by your own standards.

Those are some of those suburban women voters that will not be voting for Fatso.
They are women who believe in stripping naked and spreading their legs advertising the giveaway.

Suburban women not stoned out of their minds have a different opinion. Poll: Suburban Women Strongly Back Donald Trump's Migration Policy
No one seems to be asking what the non combatants of Portland want. Do business owners really want businesses destroyed? Do voters really want their heads bashed in with hammers?

When November comes how many democrats will be left in Portland??

Federal security personnel should only protect federal property. That is what the local authorities have requested. Elected local authorities are obviously the right ones to decide on and regulate local or state police. They can ask for national guard or even federal troops in emergencies. Simple as that.

It is not up to armed militias from conservative rural areas to sweep into the city to “help” the police, nor is it the job of militarized federal immigration or drug war “strike teams” to sweep through the city in unmarked vans making arrests. Actually they can only worsen the situation, especially since they are untrained in dealing with demonstrations, doing their thing in opposition to local authorities, and acting under direction of a President who is using them in a political stunt to get re-elected. They do not even wear badges like police.

On the other hand they apparently have, up to the present, made only token arrests, and most of those picked up were apparently just peaceful protesters and quickly released. The unrequested federal forces acting on city streets away from federal buildings are rightly being challenged in court by the local authorities — and in the streets by these peaceful protests of mothers from the community. This is just a stupid game of theatre by Trump, and hopefully will end soon and peacefully with guffaws from the audience.

That was all good, until you declared it all "a stupid game of theatre by Trump" - when it is most assuredly not. Ask any of those temporarily disappeared. Moreover, it is yet another challenge to the foundations of the Republic, yet another test as to what he can get away with. Yes, it is also a spectacle, featuring Trump as a strongman (when, in fact, he is an obvious weakling and enacted because of it), trying to scare citizens out of exercising their Constitutional rights, which adds another layer of depravity.

States' rights? Government closest to the people governs best? You just watch how the whole house of cards that is Conservatism falls apart under the windbag's onslaught when the unquestionable requirement of subservience to the Dear Leader demands it.

Exactly.

That lawful protesters are subject to Trump's authoritarian tactics is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.

I never thought I would ever see a president create their own personal military police then unleash it on our people this way.

The video of them beating and gassing the Navy Vet is just disgusting. Apparently they shattered his hands and will need extensive surgery and rehab for it. Hopefully he will regain the use of his hands. Apparently the gas blinded him for a while too.

Unidentified military police in unmarked cars picking people up off the street then taking them away is something that I never thought would happen here in America. It happens in places like North Korea and Russia. Not America.

trump is destroying America.

Show us pictures of liberals doing it. Not random people, but liberals. Show that it's not in response to police assaulting protestors. Prove your claims or STFU. And no whining about statues, because it's a good thing to take them down.

Meanwhile, the proud boys have admitted coming to town just to cause trouble, and quite a few of them have been arrested. Some even assassinated a police officer. Nice work there by your bros. That's why law enforcement is primarily worried about right-wing violence.

Deny, Deny Deny, you mewling wibble soi boi cuck.

And the people doing this are progressives, marxists really, your poeple.

Fuck off and Die you commie cocksucker.

You do know you'll garner the full-throated support by the Small-Government (it's always the problem) zealots on the (ultra-) right, don't you? They will fall all over themselves to be the first to condemn the unchecked use of tyrannical power, such as folks being deprived of their liberty WITHOUT due process of law. Just wait...

Of course. I just don't read their posts. I scroll right by them.

What they think and say means zero to me. They are nobodies on the internet.

What I care about is what's happening. Women now have to put themselves between the feds and peaceful protesters to prevent the feds are attacking the peaceful protesters.

This shouldn't have to happen.

People need to know about this. Which is why I posted it on this message board. It's on the MSN homepage. That's where I first learned about the wall of moms.

Looks more like a wall of fat boobs and asses. Well, they are liberals after all I guess.

So fucking typical! Why do you people always resort to this??? Can't you just prove your shit??

I note you haven't proven any of your shit. By your standards, that means you know you can't back any of it up.

Now, specifically, what are you disputing?

That a white supremacist assassinated a cop for the purposes of starting a race war?

That proud boys are showing up specifically to cause trouble and getting arrested for it?

That law enforcement is primarily worried about right-wing violence?

That law enforcement often assaults peaceful protestors?

Before I spend time documenting things, I'd like to get you on record concerning what propaganda you've fallen for.

trump is out of control.
are you advertising how far apart you can spread your legs?
YUK!

trump is out of control.
are you advertising how far apart you can spread your legs?
Other than you bending over?

You are why women didn't get to vote the first century and a half of this great country.

Forum List

Back