Wall Of Moms Protects Protesters

I'm wondering if someone's going to go old-school and use a firehose, or if that step will just get skipped over and people will just start dropping rioters with rifle fire.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

And the riots just keep on happening like clockwork every night.

Wish that the people of Portland were more concerned with lawlessness and violent riots, but nope.

there is open insurrection in portland. this is you people acting up. trump has been very restrained in his response.

a dawn to dust curfew would be reasonable, at this point in time.
Agreed, we need a curfew to end protests an hour before sunset each night. Shut the streets down, and get a little law and order until the violent little Marxists get the message.

But then the Mayor of Portland is never going to restore law and order, she probabably meets with the Marxists each day to plan their night's activities.

"videos shared on social media showed federal agents using unmarked vehicles to detain people without explanation and drive off. "

I've heard several known leftist fake news outlets repeat that unsupported assertion. They never provide any evidence to back it up.
The pest three years have shown that for the left, conjecture, speculation, rumor, and wild assed guesses turned into conspircay theories, have been substituted for the truth and facts, it's become the norm.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.
It’s a federal building, it’s owned by tax payers not the city. Fk I wish you stupid fks would fking learn what federal is . by the way, who the fk are they or you to gain a right to damage tax payers buildings? What law was that?

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

You mean these moms......

1596046011631.png

Forum List

Back