People This Age Are More Infectious, COVID-19 Study Finds

This is very interesting.

As the virus rages on we get more information. I didn't expect to read this.

Not really surprising as all parents have caught things going around at school from their kids. This is no different, accept it doesn't seem to have the same effect on kids of that age when they are infected with it.

Yes I know that my child brought all kinds of illness home with her from school. I ended up getting it half the time.

It's deceiving with covid because kids aren't affected the same way as adults and most people don't think of getting it from a child.

With most illness the kids bring home, they show symptoms. So you can at least know they're sick. Not so with covid. At least with most kids. So what seems like a perfectly healthy child can actually be spreading the virus and no one will know.

CDC, WHO and all the rest don't know squat about this virus. If they even had a clue they would have more than washing your hands and wear a mask.
It`s a sure bet that they know about it than you do. Do you know why it`s called the "novel" Coronavirus? They are not claiming that they have all of the answers at this time.

CDC, WHO and all the rest don't know squat about this virus. If they even had a clue they would have more than washing your hands and wear a mask.
It`s a sure bet that they know about it than you do. Do you know why it`s called the "novel" Coronavirus? They are not claiming that they have all of the answers at this time.

How can people have answers to a new virus that's only been around for 6 months or so?

The information can only come out when it's experienced.

What does that right winger expect the CDC to do other than tell us all they have thus far?

They are learning about this virus along with the rest of us. Meanwhile they are actually taking steps to study it. Just 6 months into it. The study in my OP shows that.

The results tell me that we need to aggressively test children regularly. Especially if they're going to go back to school. It also says that it's imperative that children along with everyone else, wears a mask.

Forum List

Back