Wall Of Moms Protects Protesters

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there.
The feds don't need an invitation in the first place, jackass.

Their legal jurisdiction is the entire USA. Portland is within that jurisdiction.

Last edited:
All through history the supporters of government violence on the people protesting for a fair treatment have never won.

The great Chinese Revolution of 1989 was very inspiring.

You believe it's over?

Commies are still in control.
Just crushed Hong Kong.
Is this your idea of a successful 1989 Revolution?

It's not over with yet is it?

All through history the supporters of government violence on the people protesting for a fair treatment have never won.

So even if it takes 1000 years.....your claim is true?

Note to group -

Rounding up Fascists not equal to be fascist.

We now return you to your regular psychosis.

They have to keep their legs spread too.
oracat.jpg

You believe it's over?

Just crushed Hong Kong.

It worked for the last 30+ years, right?

You believe it's over?

Just crushed Hong Kong.

Is it? I'm not sure it is. China can't become a world leader in economics and still be they way they are towards their people. It won't work.

This is what Trump is doing. Encouraging more senseless state violence, here against a 12-year U.S. Navy veteran.

Not because he was asked for help — his escalation is attracting more opposition — but because he wants to “look tough” and believes that will help him get re-elected.

You believe it's over?

Just crushed Hong Kong.

Is it? I'm not sure it is. China can't become a world leader in economics and still be they way they are towards their people. It won't work.

Is it? I'm not sure it is.

Yes, I'm sure that their suppression at Tiananmen Square managed to stop the protests
for fair treatment for the last 30+ years.

China can't become a world leader in economics and still be they way they are towards their people.

All you need to do is convince the Commie leaders to give up control.
Don't get crushed by a tank.

Let me know what they say.

You believe it's over?

Just crushed Hong Kong.

Is it? I'm not sure it is.

Yes, I'm sure that their suppression at Tiananmen Square managed to stop the protests
for fair treatment for the last 30+ years.

China can't become a world leader in economics and still be they way they are towards their people.

All you need to do is convince the Commie leaders to give up control.
Don't get crushed by a tank.

Let me know what they say.

The Chinese citizens are not playing along. China reforms or they always remain a second level player.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

Exactly.

That lawful protesters are subject to Trump's authoritarian tactics is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.
Are you fellas honest about anything ?

The Chinese citizens are not playing along. China reforms or they always remain a second level player.

Not playing along? I don't see any protests and the same Commie Party that crushed people with tanks is still in charge.

As far as second level, I think the Commies have shown they'd rather have 100% control over a second level economy than 0% control over a first level economy.

So fucking typical! Why do you people always resort to this??? Can't you just prove your shit??

I note you haven't proven any of your shit. By your standards, that means you know you can't back any of it up.

Now, specifically, what are you disputing?

That a white supremacist assassinated a cop for the purposes of starting a race war?

That proud boys are showing up specifically to cause trouble and getting arrested for it?

That law enforcement is primarily worried about right-wing violence?

That law enforcement often assaults peaceful protestors?

Before I spend time documenting things, I'd like to get you on record concerning what propaganda you've fallen for.
I haven't proven any thing because, one, I made no statement(s) needing proof, and two, why would I if all you are going to do when called out is to deflect and dodge. So, show me pictures of conservatives burning cities, etc. as asked before. And by your standards, you must make sure that they are for sure conservatives and not random people, hehe.

As to the rest of your diatribe, I do not know of any of it except for the proud boys showing up; and yes probably causing trouble if not only from their presence, but yes, their actions.

This is what Trump is doing. Encouraging more senseless state violence, here against a 12-year U.S. Navy veteran.

Not because he was asked for help — his escalation is attracting more opposition — but because he wants to “look tough” and believes that will help him get re-elected.

You need to drop the "no one asked for help" defense. It does not make any sense. THe local government is part of the insurrection. Of course they are not asking for help. THey are in open insurrection.

There is no right to Burn Loot and Murder. It is not true that business owners want their businesses smashed, looted and burned to the ground. It is not true that elderly people want to be beaten to death. Mayors and governors have an obligation to protect law abiding citizens from predators. When they fail, the law abiding and tax payers have a right to petition the federal government.

It was the mayor and city prosecutor in St. Louis that not only prohibited federal help for the McCloskys but prohibited them from defending themselves as well. The same is true in Portland and Seattle. The business people should form their own armed militia and protect their property. Who would help them, the mayor ordering the police or Trump ordering federal law enforcement?
actually the federal government is there to protect the rioters and terrorist from the armed law abiding citizens who make make cannon fodder of the thugs

While tear gassing moms will certainly thrill the Trump cultists (after all, it's men attacking women, including pregnant women), it's not playing well with normal Americans.

It won't matter. The Trump cult is too addicted to hate and violence to stop, even if it means a huge electoral loss. They visualize their utopia as a boot stomping on the face of humanity, forever.

While tear gassing moms will certainly thrill the Trump cultists (after all, it's men attacking women, including pregnant women), it's not playing well with normal Americans.

It won't matter. The Trump cult is too addicted to hate and violence to stop, even if it means a huge electoral loss. They visualize their utopia as a boot stomping on the face of humanity, forever.

The mobs ruling the streets in the dem cities, is a boot stomping on the face of humanity.

You need to drop the "no one asked for help" defense. It does not make any sense. THe local government is part of the insurrection. Of course they are not asking for help. THey are in open insurrection.

You are just out of your mind. Truly nuts.

Forum List

Back