Wall Of Moms Protects Protesters

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

Exactly.

That lawful protesters are subject to Trump's authoritarian tactics is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.

"Lawful protestors"

"Wall of moms"? Surely you jest. It depends on your point of view whether it was a "nude woman" or a babe stoned out of her mind or whether the feds were attacking a protester or keeping the peace. Funny how prominent democrats are silent about the whole thing.

It's really sad why they are so quiet. Their silence under Obama was in part why I voted Stein. I've not heard a word from Biden over these actions. My bet is he would do similar.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

Next up you radical leftist terrorists will be using a wall of children as human shields. You have no idea . . . the "bad men" who are out there cruising for Antifa and BLM and other assorted Chinese and communist infiltrators/insurgents. What a busy weekend it was. You sow, we reap. Grind 'em up and bake some red commie bread.
BLM IS USING HUMAN-SHIELDS.

God I hate these "protesters", and since our weak "leaders" who are scared of the "protesters" have done nothing but encourage the situation, someone had to step in to try and restore order.

But if they left Portland we wouldn't be able to watch those protesters get some well deserved ass kicking. At least send the protesters to Arizona and we will take care of it. It seems you are lacking in the English language a protester doesn't loot burn and murder. You are thinking of criminal, low life, worthless piece of shit, or branch bait leftist.

Exactly.

That lawful protesters are subject to Trump's authoritarian tactics is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.
There is nothing "lawful" about violent and destructive protest. You must have had a stroke and now are all confused about the siege on the Portland Federal Courthouse.

You people are liars, violent vandals and cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

God I hate these "protesters", and since our weak "leaders" who are scared of the "protesters" have done nothing but encourage the situation, someone had to step in to try and restore order.
I thought if you planted Islam you grew peanuts.

This kind of violent conservative hysteria is why I advocate passing out free testosterone supplements to conservatives. If we could inject a little spine into them, we'd end conservativism almost instantly.

The authoritarian-follower nature of conservatives makes them easy prey for authoritarian leaders. Those authoritarian leaders use propaganda to terrify the authoritarian-followers into soiling themselves. Then they tell the authoritarian-followers that they'll save them from the terrors that they themselves created, but only if they pledge mindless obedience. Naturally, the conservative authoritarian-followers pledge mindless obedience.

On the plus side, it's a good history lesson, showing us all how the Nazis rose to power.

Last edited:
Exactly.

There is nothing "lawful" about violent and destructive protest. You must have had a stroke and now are all confused about the siege on the Portland Federal Courthouse.

You people are liars, violent vandals and cannot be trusted under any circumstances.
jones did not have a stroke, jones is just a cowardly dipshit.....

Typical leftist cowards act just like terrorists. Hiding behind women and children.

Gonna laugh when YOUR dumbass women get their asses handed to them.

You do know you'll garner the full-throated support by the Small-Government (it's always the problem) zealots on the (ultra-) right, don't you? They will fall all over themselves to be the first to condemn the unchecked use of tyrannical power, such as folks being deprived of their liberty WITHOUT due process of law. Just wait...
This is just the sort of hysterical stupidity that only the far lefty wing can supply.
People picked up after taking part in unlawful destructive assaults on the Portland Federal Building
will be held until their day in court comes up and then they will have every opportunity to explain
their actions to a judge for final legal determination.

Your bullshit is just so ridiculous it's scarcely believable someone would be so foolish and asinine as to
post it for review. What part of "Olde Europe" do you claim to affiliate with?
The Soviet Union? Your post was moronic.

But if they left Portland we wouldn't be able to watch those protesters get some well deserved ass kicking. At least send the protesters to Arizona and we will take care of it. It seems you are lacking in the English language a protester doesn't loot burn and murder. You are thinking of criminal, low life, worthless piece of shit, or branch bait leftist.

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon, and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Federal security personnel should only protect federal property. That is what the local authorities have requested. Elected local authorities are obviously the right ones to decide on and regulate local or state police. They can ask for national guard or even federal troops in emergencies. Simple as that.

It is not up to armed militias from conservative rural areas to sweep into the city to “help” the police, nor is it the job of militarized federal immigration or drug war “strike teams” to sweep through the city in unmarked vans making arrests. Actually they can only worsen the situation, especially since they are untrained in dealing with demonstrations, doing their thing in opposition to local authorities, and acting under direction of a President who is using them in a political stunt to get re-elected. They do not even wear badges like police.

On the other hand they apparently have, up to the present, made only token arrests, and most of those picked up were apparently just peaceful protesters and quickly released. The unrequested federal forces acting on city streets away from federal buildings are rightly being challenged in court by the local authorities — and in the streets by these peaceful protests of mothers from the community. This is just a stupid game of theatre by Trump, and hopefully will end soon and peacefully with guffaws from the audience.

This kind of violent conservative hysteria is why I advocate passing out free testosterone supplements to conservatives. If we could inject a little spine into them, we'd end conservativism almost instantly.

The authoritarian-follower nature of conservatives makes them easy prey for authoritarian leaders. Those authoritarian leaders use propaganda to terrify the authoritarian-followers into soiling themselves. Then they tell the authoritarian-followers that they'll save them from the terrors that they themselves created, but only if they pledge mindless obedience. Naturally, the conservatives authoritarian-followers pledge mindless obedience.

On the plus side, it's a good history lesson, showing us all how the Nazis rose to power.

I'm sorry, remind me which side is burning cities, destroying historical monuments, attacking civilians and assaulting law enforcement again?

Then tell me more about "conservative authoritarianism".

The authoritarian-follower nature of conservatives makes them easy prey for authoritarian leaders. Those authoritarian leaders use propaganda to terrify the authoritarian-followers into soiling themselves. Then they tell the authoritarian-followers that they'll save them from the terrors that they themselves created, but only if they pledge mindless obedience. Naturally, the conservatives authoritarian-followers pledge mindless obedience.

I'm sorry, remind me which side is burning cities, destroying historical monuments, attacking civilians and assaulting law enforcement again?

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon, and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

What more do you need explained to you?

If protesters were abiding by the law (PEACEFULLY protesting), there would be no need for law enforcement to do anything but follow along with them, ensuring that no violence occurs. But, you Marxists are well aware, you have individuals among the peaceful protesters, committing and encouraging violence, in an ongoing effort to destroy our freedoms under the Constitution.
However, if women want to stand naked in front of the protesters, I want it to be good looking women and get plenty of pictures.

Thomas Jefferson.

What more do you need explained to you?

If you're implying these past few months have been the actions of an insurrection, I'd agree. A Marxist one at that. But keep in mind if that's what we're calling it then your "peaceful protesters" aren't "peaceful protesters" anymore. They're enemy combatants and can be dispatched with impunity.

Careful what you wish for.

What would a leftist know about the Fourth Amendment or any of the Constitution? Leftist states haven't had a Fourth Amendment since the mid 70's. As a matter of fact which planet are you from calling these pieces of worthless shit protesters? Taking them to federal facilities?! I thought they were taking them out of town and shooting these chumps in the head. I guess they aren't worth a bullet. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THOSE FEDS ABOUT A MAXAMUM CHARGE AND LINIING THEM UP TO MAKE IT COST EFFECTIVE.

Forum List

Back