Wall Of Moms Protects Protesters

This is what Trump is doing. Encouraging more senseless state violence, here against a 12-year U.S. Navy veteran.

Not because he was asked for help — his escalation is attracting more opposition — but because he wants to “look tough” and believes that will help him get re-elected.

You need to drop the "no one asked for help" defense. It does not make any sense. THe local government is part of the insurrection. Of course they are not asking for help. THey are in open insurrection.

You are just out of your mind. Truly nuts.

THe mobs are trying to drive the federal government from the city. THe mayor has not only ordered his cops to stand down, but ordered the federal agents to not use force to defend themselves.

That is open insurrection, right there. Throw in not enforcing the civil rights of civilians against the mob, and you have are hitting two definitions that justify federal force.

This is what Trump is doing. Encouraging more senseless state violence, here against a 12-year U.S. Navy veteran.

Not because he was asked for help — his escalation is attracting more opposition — but because he wants to “look tough” and believes that will help him get re-elected.

You need to drop the "no one asked for help" defense. It does not make any sense. THe local government is part of the insurrection. Of course they are not asking for help. THey are in open insurrection.

The Portland chief of police asked for help. That's enough.

No one needs to ask for help, if the federal government sees that open insurrection has broken out.

I'm sorry, remind me which side is burning cities, destroying historical monuments, attacking civilians and assaulting law enforcement again?

Your side is mainly behind the violence and assaults. You've just been propagandized to believe the opposite. Or it's possible you're deliberately using fascist tactics.

It was the same way in Nazi Germany. The Nazis made up stories of violent Jews, and then used that an excuse for more violence against jews. You'd have made a fine GoodGerman.

Unfortunately for you, most of America rejects your propaganda. And that leaves you with a problem. If your lies aren't working, what hope do you have?

Lol, boy you are DROWNING in the koolaid.

No one needs to ask for help, if the federal government sees that open insurrection has broken out.

So here we see how crazy some of you folks really are. Your voices here and elsewhere are hysterical, authoritarian, insane: You want militarized Federal intervention, against the requests of elected civilian local and state governments, to surpress imaginary “insurrections.” When the responsible elected local authorities say please don’t sweep onto our streets, we can handle this ourselves, you are making things worse, you say they too are supporting insurrection. Since they are Democrats, they must be communist insurrectionists... Arrest them all!

Why don’t you all take tranquilizers ... or just mind your own business, and take care of your own communities?

'Wall of moms' at Portland protest formed to protect demonstrators
Does a grown woman need to cut a little boy's hair like that? Those "moms" have vastly overestimated their immunity to military fire, and their enemies' respect for such esteemed ladies of the street.

So here we see how crazy some of you folks really are. Your voices here and elsewhere are hysterical, authoritarian, insane: You want militarized Federal intervention, against the requests of elected civilian local and state governments, to surpress imaginary “insurrections.” When the responsible elected local authorities say please don’t sweep onto our streets, we can handle this ourselves, you are making things worse, you say they too are supporting insurrection. Since they are Democrats, they must be communist insurrectionists... Arrest them all!

Why don’t you all take tranquilizers ... or just mind your own business, and take care of your own communities?

What they say is not relevant. What they are doing is.

Siding with violent mobs ruling the streets, ordering your police to stand down, refusing to protect federal buildings and agents from violent mobs,

is open insurrection.

And this nation is my community is my business. If you want to secede, I will contact the White House and express support for your right to leave. You can have the whole Left Coast.

Barring that, you rebel against the fed government, I will support action to maintain the Republic.

"Wall of moms"? Surely you jest. It depends on your point of view whether it was a "nude woman" or a babe stoned out of her mind or whether the feds were attacking a protester or keeping the peace. Funny how prominent democrats are silent about the whole thing.
It was a babe stoned out of her mind doing ballet poses.

It was an antifa bimbo draining herself after servicing hundreds of BLM marchers.

1. Women linking arms with other women are lesbians. Out and gross.
  2. The "wall of moms" has collided with the male police brotherhood's "blue wall of silence," omertà, and respect for the ladies.
  3. Those moms abused and punished their boys all their lives growing up.
  4. They hate men, and they're out-and-proud street women who file restraining orders, no-contact orders, civil protective orders, anti-harassment orders, and so on and so forth ad nauseam against any man with enough morals to refrain from patronizing them.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

They beat and gas people, one a retired Navy officer.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

You figure it out yet ?

Your OP is a pile of shit.

I think that was an interesting idea. Yesterday I read an article that a nude woman stepped in front of a fed who was attacking a protester and the fed stopped attacking. I think that's where the idea of the wall of moms may have come from.

The feds need to leave Portland. No one in Oregon asked for them to be there. All the state and city officials have asked for the feds to leave. The governor has said that the feds are making the situation worse.

trump has formed his own military police and has sent them to Portland. They are violating protester's rights. They are driving around at night in unmarked cars, just picking people up off the street and taking them away.

This has to stop. People have a right to protest. People have a right to the 4th amendment.

It's very unconstitutional to just grab people off the street without telling them what's going on, take them away in unmarked cars and put them in a federal facility without any reason or explanation.

The attorney general of Oregon has filed suit to stop trump from violating people's rights and the law.

"videos shared on social media showed federal agents using unmarked vehicles to detain people without explanation and drive off. "

I've heard several known leftist fake news outlets repeat that unsupported assertion. They never provide any evidence to back it up.

I can take a video of a regular black van pulling up and pretending to take people away too.

Wanna see.

1595458847952.png

View attachment 366162
The greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the nation.

Exactly.

That lawful protesters are subject to Trump's authoritarian tactics is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.

"Lawful protestors"

Send that fat bastard with the hammer to prison where he belongs

I wonder how may years of liberal brainwashing he received in the public education system before dropping out?

And they (Trumps goons) don't even ask for their papers. This stunt has nothing to do with his supposed "Law and Order" campaign? Yes it does. It is nothing but a stunt for political ads.

If I lived in Portland I would be at those protests. I would be one of the wall of moms protecting protesters.

trump is out of control.
Translation; "Tindr has failed me and my batteries are dead."

LOL

That guy did a good job; his goal was to get something on film that can be used for propaganda purposes, and he very much succeeded.
This is the goal of the protestors; constantly provoke, incite, and attack with dangerous (but not too dangerous) methods in order to incite a violent response on film. Ideally, you want a massive response that seems completely unreasonable and excessive, especially to people who really don't know shit about using force, which is most people in America, and damn near every single progressive on the planet. Then take that footage and spread it on social media and use it to get even more people to riot on their behalf.

You don't deface a building because you hate concrete, you do it to get a reaction from the occupants.

You don't pull down a statue because you think sculpture is bad; you do it to provoke people who want to preserve their own history.

You don't burn a flag because you care about the fabric, you do it to try and piss off the people who honor that flag.

It's always a trap; the whole idea is to get the other side to do something that looks bad on film, and then beat them over the head with it. And it works with the simple-minded and the ignorant.

He is also trying to paint a picture of democrats or anyone who doesn't agree with trump, is rioting and violent.

He's creating his own "wag the dog."

He is also trying to paint a picture of democrats or anyone who doesn't agree with trump, is rioting and violent.

He's creating his own "wag the dog."

there is open insurrection in portland. this is you people acting up. trump has been very restrained in his response.

a dawn to dust curfew would be reasonable, at this point in time.

Forum List

Back