Wait until November.......

Also not Xeno's friend: the term "teabagger".
Nor is anyone that uses it, like in their sigs for example, shiteater.

I suppose I'll live. Though you seem like a decent fellow in all other regards, the fact that you get so irate at the term "teabagger" is a little humorous.
Not irate at all, think of it as a lesson in civility.

You refuse to act civilly to me, and insist on insulting me, why would you expect anything but the same thing back at you?

At least 60 Dems up for the house called themselves 'blue dogs' yet voted for Barrycare.

EVERY ONE OF THEM is in jeopardy, they showed the public that a fiscally conservative democrat does not exist.

The Blue Dog Caucus only has 54 members. 34 of them voted against the health care bill. Stop making shit up. You look like an ass.
I make nothing 'up' and the only 'ass' here is you penis breathe.

Learn how to talk to people or go back to trying to fuck you sister's cat, your choice.

Show your math Xeno..

Show us which Dems voted against Healthcare. By your count it looks like 94 Blue Dog Dems. Neg Repping and profanity do not prove your point. Facts do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

Last edited:
The Blue Dog Caucus only has 54 members. 34 of them voted against the health care bill. Stop making shit up. You look like an ass.

Learn how to talk to people or go back to trying to fuck you sister's cat, your choice.

Show your math Xeno..

Show us which Dems voted against Healthcare. By your count it looks like 94 Blue Dog Dems. Neg Repping and profanity do not prove your point. Facts do
The only fact you need fuckface is that if you ever again call me dishonest you will regret it.

Understand, or do I need to get really nasty with you.

You refuse to act civilly to me, and insist on insulting me, why would you expect anything but the same thing back at you?

I am insulting you personally? Until you flipped your shit over my use of the term, I didn't even realize you were a teabagger.

The term is directed at the group. But if you choose to be easily offended, c'est la vie.

BTW, I fear your lessons in civility are largely being ignored.

Show your math Xeno..

The only fact you need fuckface is that if you ever again call me dishonest you will regret it.

Come on Xeno....show your math

The Democratic Blue Dog Coalition is a group of currently 54 conservative Democratic Party members of the United States House of Representatives

39 Dems voted against healthcare

Where does your number 60 come from? Like I said "facts are not your best friend"

Obviously you prefer neg reps and threats of retaliation to facts

I am insulting you personally? Until you flipped your shit over my use of the term, I didn't even realize you were a teabagger.

The term is directed at the group. But if you choose to be easily offended, c'est la vie.

BTW, I fear your lessons in civility are largely being ignored.
Not at all shiteater.

You are one of only a handful of people that persists in being a dickhead on the forum.

Show your math Xeno..

The Democratic Blue Dog Coalition is a group of currently 54 conservative Democratic Party members of the United States House of Representatives

Where does your number 60 come from? Like I said "facts are not your best friend"

You think posting the same thing is going to get a respone asshole?

I'm an easy going guy, but I don't put up with somethings, for example, people that call me a liar.

Understand?

I'm an easy going guy, but I don't put up with somethings, for example, people that call me a liar.

Understand?

Read my post..

I never called you a liar...I stated that "facts are not your best friend" and then went on to prove it with actual numbers. Your resulting temper tantrum and personal threats did not help your case

Not at all shiteater.

You are one of only a handful of people that persists in being a dickhead on the forum.

By pointing and laughing at the silly teabagger movement?

Okay.

If the rest of the teabaggers are as humor-less as you are, you guys are never going to get anywhere. The American public doesn't react well to political sacred cows.

Last edited:

Understand?

Read my post..

I never called you a liar...I stated that "facts are not your best friend" and then went on to prove it with actual numbers. Your resulting temper tantrum and personal threats did not help your case

Hey asshole, one last time, because you are another one.

Call me a liar and take what you get.

Not at all shiteater.

By pointing and laughing at the silly teabagger movement?

Okay.

If the rest of the teabaggers are as humor-less as you are, you guys are never going to get anywhere. The American public doesn't react well to political sacred cows.

Not at all shiteater, the only ones pointing and laughing are all of us as you continue to lick Barry's anus and think his misrule can go on forever.

BTW, you can bet on the outcome of the 2010 elections through Intrade. Currently on Intrade, the odds of the Dems retaining the Senate is 77% and the House 55%. That means if you are extremely confident that the Dems are going to lose, it will cost you 45 cents to win $1 on the Dems losing the House. The odds of the Republicans winning the Senate are 8% to 15%, meaning it will cost you anywhere between 8 and 15 cents to win a dollar if you think the GOP will take the Senate. You have an opportunity to double your money on the House and earn at least 6x your money on the Senate. As an investor, I bet heavily on opportunities in which I have a high degree of confidence. If I was as certain as many on the Right are here today about what is going to happen in November, then I would be buying these contracts all day.

Intrade Prediction Markets

It also gives sarah palin a 20 percent chance of winning in 2012, which is way too high.

Hey asshole, one last time, because you are another one.

Call me a liar and take what you get.

Oh for fuck's sake. What are you going to do? Shot lasers at him through the internet?

Lighten up, Francis.

Attachments

• $Xanax.JPG
    $Xanax.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 37

Forum List

Back