Wait until November.......

Not at all shiteater, the only ones pointing and laughing are all of us as you continue to lick Barry's anus and think his misrule can go on forever.

I don't think it will go on forever, just until 2016.

Your obsession with all things feces is unhealthy.
I'm not obcessed with you shiteater.

BTW, bad news, Barry didn't win in 2012.

But its not a shock you have that wrong also.

My prediction for November is that Zona will spin whatever happens to convince himself that Obama is still the Messiah.

Truthmatters will continue to lie and regurgitate stuff without understanding it, in order to achieve the same end.

rdean will remind us all that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

In short, it will be same old shit.

My prediction is that California Girl will still not have any valuable insight to add to this board

Oh the irony ......

Xeno is right!

We should not refer to them as 'Teabaggers'.

We should simply call them TPs.

It easier to type and it reflects what a bunch of ass wipes to the wealthy they truly are.

Anyone that supports the TPs anti-government, anti-democratic, and ultimately anti-American views deserves absolutely no respect whatsoever from the rest of America.

:eek:

A sign of trouble for Democrats? Not to mention, whenever Obama campaign for someone, he/she loses the election...

In a clear sign of her difficulties, President Barack Obama heads to Los Angeles on Monday to help raise money for Boxer, who is running about even with several potential Republican challengers, an alarming sign in the Democratic-leaning state.

The proceeds from twin fundraisers will be split between Boxer and the Democratic National Committee; ticket prices range from $100 for a reception to $17,600 for dinner with the president.

Calif. Sen. Boxer finds rocky re-election terrain

My prediction for November is that Zona will spin whatever happens to convince himself that Obama is still the Messiah.

Truthmatters will continue to lie and regurgitate stuff without understanding it, in order to achieve the same end.

My prediction is that California Girl will still not have any valuable insight to add to this board

I don't know, her last post was dead on accurate and I wouldve given her a rep but I have to spread some around first.

In a Democracy, no matter how much noise you make, no matter how many facts you twist or how much you lie, you still only get 1 vote per person.

The obstructionists & TPs all voted Republican before - and lost, they'll all vote Republican again - and they'll lose.

The only difference that that they are making is by keeping the liberals energized and the independants alienated by their extremism.

They're in for a nasty surprise this November
Yep...EXACTLY.

The Republican Party and their RWnutjob supporters are in for a SHOCKER come November if they think they are going to experience major games.

I feel that November can't come fast enough. I can't wait to LMAO @ them.

Please excuse Xeno..

Facts are not his best friends

Also not Xeno's friend: the term "teabagger".
Yep...sure ain't.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Not irate at all, think of it as a lesson in civility.

You refuse to act civilly to me, and insist on insulting me, why would you expect anything but the same thing back at you?

I am insulting you personally? Until you flipped your shit over my use of the term, I didn't even realize you were a teabagger.

The term is directed at the group. But if you choose to be easily offended, c'est la vie.

BTW, I fear your lessons in civility are largely being ignored.
Yep...they sure are.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Not at all shiteater, the only ones pointing and laughing are all of us as you continue to lick Barry's anus and think his misrule can go on forever.

I don't think it will go on forever, just until 2016.

Your obsession with all things feces is unhealthy.
Yep...it sure is.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Go prove on single lie.

Countless people on this board and other boards have demonstrated countless instances where you have lied. Simply pretending they have said nothing and making the same ridiculous demand will get you absolutely no where.

Forum List

Back