Volodymyr Zelenskyy To Deliver Virtual Address To Congress

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is your regular reminder that when donald trump withheld military aid to Ukraine to extort President Zelenskyy, 99% of republicans in Congress turned their back on Ukraine and refused to remove trump from office.

Let someone gain popularity on the world stage and that media whore Pelosi wants to share a stage with them....what a fucking school girl that old bitch is....

Well, there's no doubt the US congress owes Zelensky something. America has once again interfered in a civil war like situation in the Donbass and turned it into a war in Ukraine.

Or in fact, America could be largely responsible for the civil war in the Donbass, even prior to 2016, by it's promotion of the brewing situation instead of helping to quell it.

That's a question worth pondering for a while. It's not as if it hasn't been the familiar pattern in so many other countries.

This is your regular reminder that when donald trump withheld military aid to Ukraine to extort President Zelenskyy, 99% of republicans in Congress turned their back on Ukraine and refused to remove trump from office.

What does trump have to do with this?

Excellent talking point! But it does have it's perils if it's going to be used here.

Many are going to use it to make the point that Trump was supportive of Putin's prerogatives, concerning the Ukraine.

I would, and then commend Trump for doing it, regardless of the reasons why Trump did anything!

Antiwar is antiwar, no matter the personal reasons of profiting from it.

The only person that ever threatened to withhold anything from Ukraine was when Joe Biden threatened Ukraine because they were investigating the corruption of his cokehead son.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Will Putin be given equal time to rebut, or is the leftist congress against the Fairness Doctrine?

Some may suggest it's for the propaganda value alone. Zelensky is going to break America's hearts in the millions.

If there ever was a reason for America to start a nuclear to save the women and children, this is it.

Truth must emerge through the fog of war!

So now you've decided which side you're supporting. It's so confusing trying to guess.

I haven't decided anything, actually. I just think that both sides should have a chance to speak and give their side of the issue.

Its certainly important to Congress when they deliberate as to who to support and to what degree.

I haven't decided anything, actually. I just think that both sides should have a chance to speak and give their side of the issue.

Its certainly important to Congress when they deliberate as to who to support and to what degree.
Well, that settles it. Nobody but a subversive traitor to America would ever suggest that the enemy's propaganda needs to be heard.

Well, that settles it. Nobody but a subversive traitor to America would ever suggest that the enemy's propaganda needs to be heard.
Russia isn't an "Enemy". To date, Congress hasn't declared war at all. President Biden hasn't even asked for a declaration of war or order the conscription of anyone yet.

Russia invaded Ukraine because they disagreed with their desire to PREVENT that invasion. Russia took Crimea and was supporting rebels in 2 more provinces, what more do you need to know?

Excellent time for a well placed rocket.

Here it is for Americans to fight over:

I couldn't give a fk which president is guilty.
I don't know Trump was found guilty. That is as stupid as saying "Hunter's laptop is fake."

BTW, it is this kind of news that leads us to the current situation. Plz, stop spreading it.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back