Volodymyr Zelenskyy To Deliver Virtual Address To Congress

I don't know Trump was found guilty. That is as stupid as saying "Hunter's laptop is fake."

BTW, it is this kind of news that leads us to the current situation. Plz, stop spreading it.:rolleyes:
I'm good with any way you want to spin it!

There's definitely a possibility in the wind of the MAGA movement being antiwar enough to make a difference this time!

This is your regular reminder that when donald trump withheld military aid to Ukraine to extort President Zelenskyy,
Of course all non-ignorant people know that never happened. It was simply the Democrats projecting again. Joe Biden extorted Ukraine. Quid Pro Joe is on video bragging about his corruption.

I'm good with any way you want to spin it!

There's definitely a possibility in the wind of the MAGA movement being antiwar enough to make a difference this time!
I highly doubt that MAGA has anything to do with antiwar or war itself. In fact, I believe they will go to war if they know they will win, something like the invasion of Grenada. MAGA is anti-globalist, but there is no major 'NEW war" breaking out. With that, I guess most of the commentators are "BS-ers,", especially from the MSM.

This is your regular reminder that when donald trump withheld military aid to Ukraine to extort President Zelenskyy, 99% of republicans in Congress turned their back on Ukraine and refused to remove trump from office.

10% for the Big Guy!

This is your regular reminder that when donald trump withheld military aid to Ukraine to extort President Zelenskyy, 99% of republicans in Congress turned their back on Ukraine and refused to remove trump from office.

Dude, why do you even bother getting up in the morning unless it's to change your dirty hammer and sickle underwear?

Trump sent stinger missiles to Ukraine you dope and also shoved about 60 Cruise Missiles up Putin's ass in Syria during his term.

Obama let Putin take Crimea, and Biden encourged Putin to take Ukraine in a "minor incursion". Biden knows where his bread is buttered and so did Obama.

Putin did absolutely nothing in the 4 years Trump held office and waited until his old pal EmperorShitzHizPantz illegitimately took office.

No one respects EmperorShitzHizPantz who is bending over backwards to collude with Russia and Iran in a Oil for Nukes Death Deal colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes to create a Nuclear Holocaust with in The Middle East.

Why do you support terrorists, and Quid Pro Joe who wants to give Iran Billions just like his puppet master Anti-Semite fraud of a Black Messiah did to buy Russian Weapons of Mass Destruction to annihilate Israel with?

Why is Biden colluding with Putin to carve out a loophole for Russia in the Iran Nukes for Oil Death Deal which will allow Russia to sell Iran Billions of dollars in weapons, and give Iran the money to buy them, and allow Russia to launder their Oil through Iran?

Why is the Asterisk Joe wanting to give Iran Billions of US tax dollars to buy Russian Weapons to turn The Middle East in to a Hellish Landscape?

Why do you support that, and lie continually for The Puppet Pinnochio we are suffering under in The White House?

Yeah, just keep pushing the commie propaganda. Trump didn't extort anyone, he did however provide lethal defensive weapons instead of blankets and MREs like maobama did.

Zelensky looks like a statesman, Putin looks like a warmongering idiot

Zelensky's speech is at around 8AM ET tomorrow...do not miss!

Zelensky looks like a statesman, Putin looks like a warmongering idiot

Zelensky's speech is at around 8AM ET tomorrow...do not miss!
How is the corrupt monkey from Kiev a statesman? All he will be doing is begging Americans to pay for the destruction of his country due to his own arrogance and bravado.

I'm pretty sure that the last time that the US Congress declared war was in 1950 against North Korea.

Everything since then has only been a conflict.

Forum List

Back