Conservative, Christian Ukrainian refugees streaming into California from Mexico

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Great news! I hope many, many, many more are on their way!

Ukrainians are also almost uniformly pro-life. This is a blessing!

President Joe Biden promised Friday to welcome Ukrainian refugees to the United States, even as growing numbers of Ukrainian economic migrants have started arriving at the U.S.-Mexican border.

“We’re going to welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms if, in fact, they come all the way here,” Biden told a March 11 meeting of House legislators.

President Joe Biden promised Friday to welcome Ukrainian refugees to the United States, even as growing numbers of Ukrainian economic migrants have started arriving at the U.S.-Mexican border.

“We’re going to welcome Ukrainian refugees with open arms if, in fact, they come all the way here,” Biden told a March 11 meeting of House legislators.

If this is true, expect to see the wall to be restarted and built within a month.

If this is true, expect to see the wall to be restarted and built within a month.
Absolutely

If they dont have brown skin dems dont want them here

but I think they should fit in nicely

1647271072813.jpeg

So, it was never about immigrants to you...it was about a "certain" ;) kind of immigrant.

So, it was never about immigrants to you...it was about a "certain" ;) kind of immigrant.
The same applies to libs

you want as many non whites as you can get, with or without a visa

so ukraines are not welcome in lib la la land

Arm the Ukrainians and tell them to fight it out with non Ukrainians. The winner gets to cross.

Forum List

Back