Vivarium

Just watched this and wow, quite the departure from the norm. Kept me awake. The wife less so but she was knackered to begin with. Loved the acting. You just want to kill the kid but it's never clear that would help matters in the long run..
Sounds strange.
A young couple is thinking about buying their starter home. And to this end, they visit a real estate agency where they are received by a strange sales agent, who accompanies them to a new, mysterious, peculiar housing development to show them a single-family home. There they get trapped in a surreal, maze-like nightmare.—Sitges Film Festival

Just watched this and wow, quite the departure from the norm. Kept me awake. The wife less so but she was knackered to begin with. Loved the acting. You just want to kill the kid but it's never clear that would help matters in the long run..
Sounds interesting. I wonder if there's a way to watch it without turning on standard TV (since I haven't watched TV for more than a decade). I keep hearing about ROKU and similar devices but currently just watch Rumble, Bit Chute, YouTube, etc.

Roku provides access to streaming TV but so does your phone most likely. RedBox ain't quite dead yet. Otherwise, there's always

Saw it awhile back, it is a pretty decent movie.
Definitely different.
Worth watching.

P.S. - Just sayin there is a "Review" forum that is more for showing/reviewing movies

Forum List

Back